Rudy Democrats Could Make The Difference

LOL, liberals love the polls when its favorable to them... Sorry but the GOP will Keep the Whitehouse IMHO

Much like the approval rating of San Fran Nan and White Flag Harry. MM ducks those falling numbers as well

After all, to MM, it is all the Republicans fault his fellow Dems stink at doing their jobs

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

RSR loves real clear politics. They have the democrat beating the republican in every single matchup listed.

and if rudy DOES get the nomination, the religious right stays home because they will have no one to vote FOR. Voting against someone is nowhere near as powerful a motivator as voting FOR someone. Hillary may bring out a few of the more rabid righties to vote against her, but rudy will keep far more of them home, IMHO.

RCP lists ALL the polls and gives the average percentage and shows the trend

When it goes against your predetermined view of the issues MM - you do want to hear about it and put the polls on your ignore list

RCP lists ALL the polls and gives the average percentage and shows the trend

When it goes against your predetermined view of the issues MM - you do want to hear about it and put the polls on your ignore list

and when it goes against YOU, what do you do?

LOL

Here is RCP showing that democrats whip republicans in every matchup. what do you have to say about your beloved RCP now?

and when it goes against YOU, what do you do?

LOL

Here is RCP showing that democrats whip republicans in every matchup. what do you have to say about your beloved RCP now?

I would hardly say a 1.2% spread is "whippiong"

Of course, given the polls in the last 4 months, you will grab any good news (no matter how slight) like a drowning man clinging to a tree branch

BTW, I would like to see the Electoral College vote tally - that is what counts

I would hardly say a 1.2% spread is "whippiong"

Of course, given the polls in the last 4 months, you will grab any good news (no matter how slight) like a drowning man clinging to a tree branch

BTW, I would like to see the Electoral College vote tally - that is what counts

there are LOTS of polls which show that the country trusts democrats on the important issues across the board. There are LOTS of polls which show that congressional republicans are held in incredibly low esteem... there are LOTS of polls which show that Americans want us out of the quagmire in Iraq NOW.... I only showed this link to RCP because it used to be the only one that you would pay any attention to.

there are LOTS of polls which show that the country trusts democrats on the important issues across the board. There are LOTS of polls which show that congressional republicans are held in incredibly low esteem... there are LOTS of polls which show that Americans want us out of the quagmire in Iraq NOW.... I only showed this link to RCP because it used to be the only one that you would pay any attention to.

Reid at 19%

Pelosi in the low 30's

Hell of alot of trust there MM

the fact is: republicans poll worse. the fact is that the public trusts the democrats in every key area. you cannot run away from that.

Yea, right

Even when you clowns are falling like a rock - you still try to blame someone else

Keep puishing for higher taxes, surrender to terrorists, and all the other liberal brain childs

Make Nov 08 a little easier for us

Yea, right

Even when you clowns are falling like a rock - you still try to blame someone else

Keep puishing for higher taxes, surrender to terrorists, and all the other liberal brain childs

Make Nov 08 a little easier for us

are you denying that Rasmussen's poll shows that the country trusts democrats on every single key issue that they poll? Are you denying that that is the first time any party has led on all issues?

are you denying that Rasmussen's poll shows that the country trusts democrats on every single key issue that they poll? Are you denying that that is the first time any party has led on all issues?

I did not know a majority of voters were for higher taxes, surrender to terrorists, governemnt run health care, and increased spending and pork

Or is the poll skewed toward the typical Dem voters?

I did not know a majority of voters were for higher taxes, surrender to terrorists, governemnt run health care, and increased spending and pork

Or is the poll skewed toward the typical Dem voters?

Rasmussen showed that in all key areas, from the economy to taxes to national security.. the public trusted democrats more than republicans. it was the first time that had ever happened.

Pretty bad sign for your guys!

Rasmussen showed that in all key areas, from the economy to taxes to national security.. the public trusted democrats more than republicans. it was the first time that had ever happened.

Pretty bad sign for your guys!

First time it happened?

Hardly a trend

Of course you have lied about your party wanting to increase taxes (and other things)

Lets see waht the voters have to say when the Dems real intentions come to light

First time it happened?

Hardly a trend

Of course you have lied about your party wanting to increase taxes (and other things)

Lets see waht the voters have to say when the Dems real intentions come to light

the first time that one party was trusted in ALL ten areas!!!

bottom line: the public doesn't trust you guys with ANYTHING!

That has got to hurt.

the first time that one party was trusted in ALL ten areas!!!

bottom line: the public doesn't trust you guys with ANYTHING!

That has got to hurt.

Wait until the real intentuions of the Dem party are discussed

I can't wait to see your candidate defend raising taxes on retired couples and the lowest wage earners

Lets see your candidate defend that one

Or appeasement of terrorists - another oldie but goodie

Wait until the real intentuions of the Dem party are discussed

I can't wait to see your candidate defend raising taxes on retired couples and the lowest wage earners

Lets see your candidate defend that one

Or appeasement of terrorists - another oldie but goodie

are you suggesting that the american public is ignorant? And that is why they trust democrats in every key area over republicans?

that is a great campaign slogan....go with that!

are you suggesting that the american public is ignorant? And that is why they trust democrats in every key area over republicans?

that is a great campaign slogan....go with that!

Where did I say they were ignorant?

I am saying I want your candidate (Probably Hillary) defend what your party wants to do

I know that is a dirty debate tactic - but I would like to hear her lame attempt

Where did I say they were ignorant?

I am saying I want your candidate (Probably Hillary) defend what your party wants to do

I know that is a dirty debate tactic - but I would like to hear her lame attempt

how can you explain the fact that the public trusts the democrats on all ten areas as measured by Rasmussen? How can you explain the fact that such total dominance across the board is unprecedented?

how can you explain the fact that the public trusts the democrats on all ten areas as measured by Rasmussen? How can you explain the fact that such total dominance across the board is unprecedented?

Given how the lioberal media has not reported the recent actions of Dems

People are not paying attention yet - the elections have not started yet

You even have lied over and over how Dems are not raising taxes - like the liberal media

Sooner or later your guys will have to answer the questions - and they will have to exoplain why they want to screw Amercia

Given how the lioberal media has not reported the recent actions of Dems

People are not paying attention yet - the elections have not started yet

You even have lied over and over how Dems are not raising taxes - like the liberal media

Sooner or later your guys will have to answer the questions - and they will have to exoplain why they want to screw Amercia

with all the people who watch Faux - and how they are so fair and balanced and all, you'd think that you guys would do better in those polls.
hmmmm:rofl:

Forum List

Back