Rudy Democrats Could Make The Difference

with all the people who watch Faux - and how they are so fair and balanced and all, you'd think that you guys would do better in those polls.
hmmmm:rofl:

Wanting your side to defend raising taxes on reitired folks and the lowest wage earners is now out of bounds?

Wanting your side to defend raising taxes on reitired folks and the lowest wage earners is now out of bounds?

oh no...of course not...you can spin the democrat's platform all you like.... nothing is out of bounds.... I am just saying that, given the fact that YOU suggest that Fox news is kicking everyone's ass on the TV, and given the fact that they are so fair and balanced, you would think that the public would NOT be so trusting of the democrats and so distrustful of the republicans, wouldn't you?

oh no...of course not...you can spin the democrat's platform all you like.... nothing is out of bounds.... I am just saying that, given the fact that YOU suggest that Fox news is kicking everyone's ass on the TV, and given the fact that they are so fair and balanced, you would think that the public would NOT be so trusting of the democrats and so distrustful of the republicans, wouldn't you?

Spin?

Are you saying the Dems are NOT raiing taxes on retired couples and the lowest wage earners?

Spin?

Are you saying the Dems are NOT raiing taxes on retired couples and the lowest wage earners?

not by very much....

somebody has to be responsible for paying for this stupid war. :rofl:

the point I was making was that with Fox news being so dominant as you proclaim, it is pretty amazing that the public trusts democrats on all ten issues that rasmussen polls on, don't you think?

not by very much....

somebody has to be responsible for paying for this stupid war. :rofl:

the point I was making was that with Fox news being so dominant as you proclaim, it is pretty amazing that the public trusts democrats on all ten issues that rasmussen polls on, don't you think?

$400 billion is "not very much"?

A 33% rate increase on the lowest wage earners in "not very much"?

Typical liberal spin

can't quite bring yourself to talk about those ten areas polled by rasmussen, can you?

:rofl:

I did

Youa re now doing the liberal two step when you can't counter facts

Much like Hillary when she has to explain the Dems tax increase

I did

Youa re now doing the liberal two step when you can't counter facts

Much like Hillary when she has to explain the Dems tax increase

no...you didn't. the only thing you can come up with to explain the fact that the public overwhelmingly trusts democrats on key issues is that the public doesn't understand or the liberal media has filled their heads with lies.

I ask you why, if Fox news is the dominant network, have they not done a better job in getting the fair and balanced truth out?

Face it: the public hates your party and doesn't trust you anymore..... you have lost it.

no...you didn't. the only thing you can come up with to explain the fact that the public overwhelmingly trusts democrats on key issues is that the public doesn't understand or the liberal media has filled their heads with lies.

I ask you why, if Fox news is the dominant network, have they not done a better job in getting the fair and balanced truth out?

Face it: the public hates your party and doesn't trust you anymore..... you have lost it.

Where did I say that?

I said the liberal media slants and shapes trhe news. The liberal media DOES report what they want to happen NOT what happened

Hillary will do as good a job of defending their $400 billion tax increase as you did

Where did I say that?

I said the liberal media slants and shapes trhe news. The liberal media DOES report what they want to happen NOT what happened

Hillary will do as good a job of defending their $400 billion tax increase as you did

how do you explain that the democrats are trusted by the public and your party is not?

how do you explain that the democrats are trusted by the public and your party is not?

As I said before - it is early, people are not paying attention, and the liberal media provides the Dems cover

Will you explain how a $400 billion tax increase is "not much"?

As I said before - it is early, people are not paying attention, and the liberal media provides the Dems cover

Will you explain how a $400 billion tax increase is "not much"?

people are not paying attention....

so they trust the democrats out of their ignorance of the truth.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

people are not paying attention....

so they trust the democrats out of their ignorance of the truth.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Right now they are not paying attention

I hope Hillary uses your arrogant attitude to defend the tax increase - it will be greta to watch the reaction of the voters

Right now they are not paying attention

I hope Hillary uses your arrogant attitude to defend the tax increase - it will be greta to watch the reaction of the voters

ok....go with that..... the people are ignorant. and they don't pay attention.

LOL

ok....go with that..... the people are ignorant. and they don't pay attention.

LOL

You can't even defend raising taxes on retired people and the lowest wage earners - how will Hillary

People are no paying attention right now - they are on vactaion and enjoying their summer vacations

You can't even defend raising taxes on retired people and the lowest wage earners - how will Hillary

People are no paying attention right now - they are on vactaion and enjoying their summer vacations

I don't need to defend anything.

but you go with it....the people are ignorant and don't pay attention to their government...... that is a winning campaign slogan if I ever heard one!

I don't need to defend anything.

but you go with it....the people are ignorant and don't pay attention to their government...... that is a winning campaign slogan if I ever heard one!

You mean you CAN'T defend it

no...I mean I won't need to.

the people are sick of your party and are pissed off at what a mess your chimpy president has gotten us into...they are ready for a change

No, you can't

I would like you to explain to a retrired couple how it is right to raise their annual tax by over $1000

or explain to a low wage earner why their rate went up 33%

Hillary will have to sooner or later

Maybe you can give her some talking points. You can start here

No, you can't

I would like you to explain to a retrired couple how it is right to raise their annual tax by over $1000

or explain to a low wage earner why their rate went up 33%

Hillary will have to sooner or later

Maybe you can give her some talking points. You can start here

I won't need to.... people are ready for a change...you put a guy in office who fucked things up. the people don't trust you guys anymore.

but ...go with the cross dresser as a candidate. that will work, I am sure!

Forum List

Back