Rosenstein Hearing On Now

And now FOX News will now spend the rest of its day convincing itself and you guys that this swing-and-a-miss was actually a home run....
Total whiff.

No precedent has been set, here. Pay no attention.

Trump should appoint Steve Bannon and Rush Limbaugh as special prosecutors of Hillary Clinton's espionage scandal. No impropriety there, right?
:lol:

"Rep. Hakeem Jeffries now asking who authorized the DOJ to invite reporters to come view private texts between 2 DOJ employees who were subject of pending investigation. Also asked how it's possible that Fox News has 10k Strzok-Page texts when DOJ only gave Congress 375 texts.

Rosenstein responded that the DOJ turned over to Congress (and the press?) the texts that they thought were "fit for public consumption." Could not immediately explain the 10k vs. 375 discrepancy."

oh god, here come the false accusations of the ladies who claimed that Trump felt them up without asking for their permission,,,,really? now they are coming forward?

Jordan finds out pretty much nothing, but is assured it is being investigated by the IG.

Also, Ted Poe stated that 90% of those caught up in unmasking are American citizens, according to the WP. Unmasking is not a violation, but leaking is, according to Rosenstein. No one has been indicted on leaking of unmasking.
Intelligence community refuses to release how many have been unmasked inadvertently.

Rosenstein said if the women want to come to them, they will investigate it, but they will decide, on evidence whether the accusations are credible enough to be investigated.

Wacky Luis Gutierrez is an absolute moron who doesn't know the different between federal and state crimes, nor the difference between political oppo research and criminal allegations.

godd! just because Trump was caught speaking of feeling vaginas doesnt mean he actually did it! what a Piece of {fill in the blank} that law maker was trying to use that clip as evidence that Trump actually committed the groping!

Probably threw out the 10k just to make it look bad. My opinion. They are good at that. Too bad members of Congress are not held to the same standards as others.
"Rep. Hakeem Jeffries now asking who authorized the DOJ to invite reporters to come view private texts between 2 DOJ employees who were subject of pending investigation. Also asked how it's possible that Fox News has 10k Strzok-Page texts when DOJ only gave Congress 375 texts.

Rosenstein responded that the DOJ turned over to Congress (and the press?) the texts that they thought were "fit for public consumption." Could not immediately explain the 10k vs. 375 discrepancy."

at this point, i still cant figure what they are grilling about, so far we had Shelia, of whom couldnt stick to one issue, then later we had some nutcase speaking of groping vaginas, earlier it was the Russians voting in the election, then we had "Dem Ho's Peeing on a bed",,so can anyone here please tell me what they are grilling Rosenstein on?

My question as well. Many are all over the place. It is an attempt to throw innuendo about everything out there.

Ted Deutch is throwing out all the fake stories out there. What a piece of crap.

It is sad that these hearings are not held with oversight that they deal with the subject at hand and questions must relate to it.

at this point, i still cant figure what they are grilling about, so far we had Shelia, of whom couldnt stick to one issue, then later we had some nutcase speaking of groping vaginas, earlier it was the Russians voting in the election, then we had "Dem Ho's Peeing on a bed",,so can anyone here please tell me what they are grilling Rosenstein on?

Rosenstein is a corrupt, seditious POS....

"When asked, Rosenstein said Mueller's removal of Strzok was an "appropriate" action. He would not, however, fire Mueller if asked because at this point there would be "no good cause." "I won't take any action unless he's violated his duties," he later emphasized."

Rosenstein hid evidence that would prevent innocent people from going to jail AND created fake crimes to get innocent people sent to jail.

Mueller hid Russian crimes in 2009 and should be the one being investigated by a special Counsel. He is one of the last people who should be leading a Special Investigating 'Russian Interference / Collusion With the Russians. his entire team is one big walking-talking conflict of interest and nothing more than a Liberal partisan 'hit squad' consisting of Anti-Trump FBI Agents, DNC/Hillary Donors, and Clinton Foundation Lawyers.

I have no doubt that Strzok made it onto Mueller's Special Counsel after Mueller Protégé / ex-FBI Director Comey recommended him...after Strzok demonstrated his loyalty to Clinton by changing the language on the Hillary Server investigation final report, preventing Hillary from going to jail...and after protecting Huma Abedin and Cheryl mills from going to jail for proven 'lying to the FBI'. (Strzok is the FBI agent they lied to under oath.)

This f*ing Liberal traveling circus / witch hunt is unraveling in front of our very eyes, and Rosenstein is one of the ringmasters who should be leading the sedition 'Perp Walk' parade right into prison!

Why This Dem Rep Is Defending an FBI Agent's Anti-Trump Texts

The funny thing is, considering all of this --

"Like FBI Director Christopher Wray tried to do at last week's hearing, Rosenstein is tasked with restoring the agency's integrity in light of all these apparent conflicts of interest."

:p

Gowdy now-

Special counsel is supposed to be to keep conflicts of interest out, yet in this case the conflict of interest is rampant.

They are supposed to be grilling him on the obvious NON-objectivity of Mueller's entire Conflict-of-Interest-infested Team, disgraced FBI Agent / Fired Mueller Team Member Strzok's exposed bias messages, and his interference in the Hillary investigation, in which he protected her, Huma Abedin, and Cheryl mills from going to jail...not to mention to ask about Strozk's bias potentially playing any part in Flynn's charges and the effect of his personal bias on that....

...at least that is what I saw reported several times....

They are supposed to be grilling him on the obvious NON-objectivity of Mueller's entire Conflict-of-Interest-infested Team, disgraced FBI Agent / Fired Mueller Team Member Strzok's exposed bias messages, and his interference in the Hillary investigation, in which he protected her, Huma Abedin, and Cheryl mills from going to jail...not to mention to ask about Strozk's bias potentially playing any part in Flynn's charges and the effect of his personal bias on that....

...at least that is what I saw reported several times....
god, can you imagine if al sharpton was grilling? he would be ripping apart rothenstien for being white ass racist bitch who hates black people !!!!

Gowdy-Strzok even stated that Clinton should win 100 million to zero. He also said he could smell Trump supporters at Walmart in Va.
He also called the first family douchebags, Trump is an f*ing idiot.

Rosenstein said he will assure there is no bias. We exposed it.

Forum List

Back