'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Russian propaganda

Vladimir Putin is the Republican nominee for President. Trump is just his spokesman. Yet Repubicans think Putin is scared of Trump. Here is a former citizen of the Soviet Union, a man who was at the top of Soviet society who left, and now he can't believe what he's hearing in America.

'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Russian propaganda​

You seem to follow the Russians a lot. Why are you such a traitor?

Might as well quote Benedict Arnold providing an opinion on the USA from England.

GLFAqRHX0AA_FR6.jpg

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Vladimir Putin is the Republican nominee for President. Trump is just his spokesman. Yet Repubicans think Putin is scared of Trump. Here is a former citizen of the Soviet Union, a man who was at the top of Soviet society who left, and now he can't believe what he's hearing in America.

'I can't believe my ears': Garry Kasparov on GOP lawmakers repeating Russian propaganda​

What a cool individual. One of my faves.

Wow, some commie who doesn't like Republicans and knows he can make a buck off liberal rubes. Does the liberal whining never end?
Apparently not.

House Intelligence Committee Chair Mike Turner (R-Ohio) said Sunday that it's "absolutely true" that Russian propaganda has made its way into Congress.
Why it matters: Turner joins a growing line of GOP figures speaking out about it, including House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Michael McCaul (R-Texas), who said Russian propaganda has "infected a good chunk of my party's base."

Forum List

Back