Latest Released E-Mails / Texts Show FBI 'Broken', 'Partisan', 'Un-Trustworthy'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The latest e-mails / tests between FBI Agent and ex-Mueller Special Counsel Team Member and his adulterous fellow agent / ex-Mueller Special Counsel Team Member paramour reveals the FBI has a LOT of 'House Cleaning' to do.

As already suspected, and reported by some, the FBI has become 'infected' with Obama / Hillary holdover loyalists who have changed the course of history, who have created a dangerously partisan powerful government agency, and who need to be purged from the ranks of the FBI if the agency is ever to be fully trusted again by the American people.

FBI Agent Investigating Trump Called Him an Idiot Who 'Cannot Be President'

'According to their conversations, Strzok and Page are supporters of Hillary Clinton. Given Strzok's leading position on the FBI's criminal investigation into Clinton's repeated mishandling of top secret, classified information on her personal server, serious questions have arisen about the decision not to refer the former Secretary of State to the Department of Justice for charges. Further, Strzok worked on the Special Counsel investigation for a number of months and interviewed former White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, who just pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

DOJ's inspector general is looking into the situation and will investigate whether bias impacted how Strzok conducted his work during the Clinton investigation and during his time on the Special Counsel.'

There is NO WAY such extremism and partiality could NOT effect Strzok's judgment and actions. It has already been proven that the Hillary-supporter changed the language in the final report on the Hillary Server investigation, eliminating language that proved / declared Hillary had broken specific US law, protecting Hillary and preventing her from indictment and criminal charges.

In one of his texts Strzok declares he intended to use his position and power to 'protect the United States from the President' ... much in the same way, I am sure, as he used his position and power to ensure Hillary did not go to jail for her crimes.

The FBI is not the only US Govt Agency, as we have seen, 'infected' by Hillary / Obama loyalists. From illegal leaking of classified information from inside US Intel agencies to illegal unmasking of US citizens to using the IRS as a political weapon against those who opposed Obama's agenda / re-election to the Obama administration illegally buying a fake report filled with Russian propaganda from a foreign agent through a company that worked for Russia and using it during an election, the govt has been and remains 'compromised'.

The US govt needs to be purged of 'Strzok's (seditious partisans) at every level in every agency and department.

Damn...and 'damnING'...

‘We Can’t Take That Risk’ — FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency
‘We Can’t Take That Risk’ — FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok wrote in the text, dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

The text message is one of 375 released Tuesday night ahead of a House Judiciary Committee hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

“Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” Page wrote.

“I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps,” Strzok replied.'

So this is how criminals run free.

It's rather amazing that they haven't produced any evidence against Trump yet. All this time to forge it and they still haven't managed.

Trump must be cleaner than even I thought.

'In the weeks before and after his politically-charged texts, Strzok interviewed several Clinton aides who sent and received classified emails that ended up on Clinton’s email server.

Two of those aides were Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. Both appear to have provided misleading responses to questions about their awareness of Clinton’s use of a private server. But despite their false statements, neither Abedin nor Mills were charged with lying to the FBI.'

----

It is crystal clear that Strzok protected Hillary from indictment / charges by changing the language in the Hillary Server Investigation's final report.

It is also crystal clear that Strzok protected both Huma Abedin and Cheryl mills from indictment and criminal charges of Lying to the FBI / Perjury...yet after he interviewed Flynn Flynn was charged with 'Lying to the FBI'.

It is also very much Crystal Clear that Strzok, who has been 're-assigned' within the FBI, should be FIRED, Perp Walked, and charged with 'Obstruction', 'Tampering With Evidence', 'Aiding and Abetting', and / or potentially a host of other crimes.

*** THIS BIT OF EVIDENCE IS POTENTIALLY ENOUGH TO HAVE FLYNN'S CHARGES THROWN OUT.

NOT SURPRISED AT ALL......

D-NY Jerrold Nadler defended disgraced FBI Agent / Fired Special Counsel Team Member Strzok's recently released extremely biased statements, declaring them to be 'appropriate' while partisanly attacking / insulting the President.

Why This Dem Rep Is Defending an FBI Agent's Anti-Trump Texts

"Well, as Wednesday's hearing got underway, Democratic Rep. Jerrold Nadler (NY) was already going to bat for the FBI agent.

"Peter Strzok did not say anything about Donald Trump that the majority of Americans weren’t also thinking at the same time," Nadler declared.

There is "nothing wrong with FBI agents expressing their private political views via private text messages" and department regulations permit it, Nadler added in the agent's defense"

Seditious partisan Democrats like Nadler stick together with criminal partisans like Strzok in their hatred for Trump and their justification for doing anything - even criminal - in defiance of or in attempt to take down the President.

It has been proven that Strzok changed the language in the final Hillary Server report, preventing Hillary from being indicted and charged with her crimes. It has been proven Strzok interviewed Huma Abedin and Cheryl mills, recorded their acts of Perjury, yet neither one was charged with 'lying to the FBI'. Strzok was also an interviewer who questioned Flynn, which resulted in Flynn being charged with 'Lying to the FBI'.

It is apparent that Strzok's extreme bias has resulted in protecting criminals, altering evidence, covering up crimes, and biased execution of law enforcement / carrying out justice. His actions and his revealed comments, along with his being fired from Mueller's team for them, could very well result in the charges against Flynn being dropped.

Strzok should be Perp Walked rather than his being re-assigned in the FBI, and Nadler should be condemned for his defense of Strzok and his criminal extremist bias while being a member of both the Hillary Clinton investigation and Special Counsel investigating 'Collusion' / on the Trump 'Witch Hunt'.

Why This Dem Rep Is Defending an FBI Agent's Anti-Trump Texts

GOP chair: FBI texts show 'extreme' political bias on Mueller team

"We are now beginning to understand the magnitude of this insider bias on Mr. Mueller’s team,” Goodlatte said.

“According to documents produced last night to the committee, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page referred to the president as an ‘utter idiot,’ a ‘loathsome human,’ and ‘awful’ while continually praising
Hillary Clinton and the Obamas,” he said.

These text messages prove what we all suspected — high-ranking FBI officials involved in the Clinton investigation were personally invested in the outcome of the election and clearly allowed their political opinions to cloud their judgment,” Goodlatte said.

Goodlatte added that the communications demonstrate that the officials have “extreme bias” against the president."

Can’t say for certain on Mueller, but I question some of those that are and were on his team. We shall see.

Some of those texts are simply vicious. Hard to believe anyone writing that could act impartially. Even harder to believe that they are employed by the FBI.

Some of those texts are simply vicious. Hard to believe anyone writing that could act impartially. Even harder to believe that they are employed by the FBI.

so basically none of these agents of MUeller must have been vetted. I thought Mueller was this spectacular investigator. I now have questions about his abilities. It seems perhaps he does actually have an agenda, and it isn't special counselor, but instead trump eliminator. I'm just saying these finds are almost daily now.

You knew it'd end up like this

Mueller isn't non-partisan
You people are hilarious lol. These staffers get fired for calling Trump an idiot (obviously this is of course true) and that somehow means the entire investigation is a farce? That’s so dumb it’s not even funny.

No, he wasn’t fired, he was reassigned.
Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.

so basically none of these agents of MUeller must have been vetted. I thought Mueller was this spectacular investigator. I now have questions about his abilities. It seems perhaps he does actually have an agenda, and it isn't special counselor, but instead trump eliminator. I'm just saying these finds are almost daily now.
They were vetted. Mueller has a nice team of vicious leftists working for him.

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.
Fabricated evidence.

Show me the man and I will show you his crimes.

Seriously? You think Mueller could get away with FABRICATING EVIDENCE in this insane political climate?

Hahaha! You're too funny.

Forum List

Back