So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
Then look at this bullshit
Trump’s 'fake news' mantra a hit with despots
‘Fake News,’ Trump’s Obsession, Is Now a Cudgel for Strongmen
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?
Trump is often loose with his facts on Twitter....but the MSM is lax in their fact checking when it comes to things that degrade Trump. Confirmation bias at it's worse.

Last edited:
Lots of "big deal" fake news for a few days time, ey?
Well, except for the crowd size one..

First it was the Russians and now it's "The Women" and the disgraceful National Temper Tantrum continues

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
Reporting on all the incredibly dumb shit Trump says on a daily basis isn’t “fake news.”

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
Reporting on all the incredibly dumb shit Trump says on a daily basis isn’t “fake news.”
The stuff in the OP was bullshit. Thanks for your valuable contribution.

CNN and facts is an oxymoron
Just because you don’t like the facts it doesn’t mean they aren’t real facts.
Sure. There is just a slight possibility of it being bullshit.
I wouid agree CNN isn’t the most objective news outlet, but they don’t intentionally tell blatant lies like Fox does. If you can’t accept that Fox is a bullshit factory, then you have no place to criticize CNN.

I don’t watch either network though. The corporate media is always bullshit in other ways.

"Fake news about Rump" huh?

Was it by "John Miller" or "John Barron"? I find it difficult to discern the subtle differences between those two guys.

Did it have anything to do with getting the most electoral votes since Reagan? Or three million illegals voting? Or another three million attending the inauguration? Or that it wasn't raining? Or O'bama 'tapping wires'? Or not being the voice on the videotape?

I know right. So much to choose from. Where do you even start....

Progressives have Moore-ified reporting; that is, they just act like pooh flinging monkeys 24/7/365 with no thought for the damage to their non-existent credibility. All they care about is their Party and winning

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
CNN for all their faults beats the crap out of liars at FOX

Forum List

Back