Rosenstein Hearing On Now

About 20 minutes it will return, after votes. But don’t know if it will be televised as it shows Schumer will be speaking on tax reform.

I watched for a little while.

It is just a bunch of hacks using this platform to air their Festivus grievances with each other.

Low entertainment. A lot of noise, signifying nothing.

Trey Gowdy was difficult to understand with Trumps cock in his mouth.
I have mixed feelings about Gowdy. He strikes me as a man of honor whose personal code of ethics has been stretched to the limit.

Dude can grandstand with the best of them. And he sounds like Mr. Haney.
He does have a pinched voice, but I think it is pretty low to make fun of something he can't help.

To the point, though, I have not entirely written off Mr. Gowdy. I think he still has some scraps of his soul left.

As is often the case, we shall agree to disagree.

the one {or if it was another one} brought up the latest allegations of these women out to get Trump for obvious reasons, well? it seemed OK for Bill Clinton to get away with it when he was President. But I guess we have a different set of rules when its a republican accused of doing the same thing.
:iagree:

Sorry Peepaw, those were different times then.

Don’t even go there. Yes, he does, but I still suspect him as a plant.
You think he is a Soros-paid CTR guy posing as a right-winger to make all the non-commies look like Klansmen?
We don't need any plants, paid or otherwise, to make right wing nut jobs look bad. They do that all by themselves. I do applaud you for calling him out on his racism and anti-antisemitism though. Most of the right either ignore it or agree with it.

Forum List

Back