Rosenstein Hearing On Now

The very fact that Rosenstein holds a government job at all, let alone the one he has, after sending innocent people to jail through criminal prosecutorial crimes / misconduct is evidence enough that our judicial process is broken and that the 'swamp' is no where near being drained.

Maxine Waters to Rothensteen:,,,,Yo! uze white azz bitch! Eye only has one kestion to axe u!, When did youze stop beating your white azz bitch wife,, bitch?

Not one Dem has mentioned how inappropriate Strzok is.

Now Cicilline is trying to accuse Rosenstein of not being faithful to the US because he stated Trump had not asked him to do anything improper. Wow.

Imagine for a moment that during the Benghazi investigation, a top DOJ official *running part of the investigation* was sending around texts to other DOJ employees that "this is finally how we get Obama out of office"- Democrats would have lost their minds

Labrador-asked about whether there is collusion between doj and fusion gps. Rosenstein said Comey used coordination as reason for investigation. Admitted collusion is being reviewed.

I’m behind as I’ve rewound to make certain of what some have said. Lol

Swalwell trying to imply Sessions has been involved, even though he recused himself.

Swalwell has a punchable face.

Like this one?

5a313ded1600002100c4fb27.jpeg

the one {or if it was another one} brought up the latest allegations of these women out to get Trump for obvious reasons, well? it seemed OK for Bill Clinton to get away with it when he was President. But I guess we have a different set of rules when its a republican accused of doing the same thing.
:iagree:

Asked him if he and his department could work with such an ass as Trump (not his actual words, but close)

the one {or if it was another one} brought up the latest allegations of these women out to get Trump for obvious reasons, well? it seemed OK for Bill Clinton to get away with it when he was President. But I guess we have a different set of rules when its a republican accused of doing the same thing.
:iagree:
They blame it on the gop running on values.

Rosenstein is a sniveling Jew! No Jew can be trusted and their treachery must be exposed.

This man had a good take on how to deal with them.
dr-joseph-goebbels-about-the-jew.jpg

Farenthold- said no one will deny or confirm any investigations of the previous sos and others on such as Uranium One, etc.

Said fisa Court should get warrants, but Rosenstein says not always so easy.

Rosenstein says Sessions is adamant on protecting American rights.

Forum List

Back