Romney's VP Choice??

Of course.

That's what CEOs are supposed to do. Maximize efficiency. Maximize profits.

You, as a Democrat, champion inefficiency and hate persons who actually do their jobs.

:thup:

Ah..so you are for shipping jobs overseas.

I seriously hope Republicans run on this.
I'm for efficiency and fiscal responsibility.

Unlike Democrats.

"Efficiencies" in terms of what? CEO's that engage in this sort of behavior are doing so to "screen paint". It's makes them look profitable in the short term..but over the long term it speaks badly of a company's overall health. This is not the only dubious practices they engage in. Ken Lay was a very good example of that. Enron was engaged in practices like showing loans as "profit" instead of a liability. The whole financial meltdown is a prime example of CEO malfeasance and dubious accounting practices. There were lots of wild profitting going on..but in the end it wasn't real. So the tax payer was left with the bill. And in the long run, shipping our technology overseas is going to come back and bite us in the ass really hard.

Sometimes what's good in the short term (well most times) isn't good for the long term. Cutting corners and fudging numbers basically leads to some very bad outcomes.

Ah..so you are for shipping jobs overseas.

I seriously hope Republicans run on this.

Unlike Democrats.

"Efficiencies" in terms of what? CEO's that engage in this sort of behavior are doing so to "screen paint". It's makes them look profitable in the short term..but over the long term it speaks badly of a company's overall health. This is not the only dubious practices they engage in. Ken Lay was a very good example of that. Enron was engaged in practices like showing loans as "profit" instead of a liability. The whole financial meltdown is a prime example of CEO malfeasance and dubious accounting practices. There were lots of wild profitting going on..but in the end it wasn't real. So the tax payer was left with the bill. And in the long run, shipping our technology overseas is going to come back and bite us in the ass really hard.

Sometimes what's good in the short term (well most times) isn't good for the long term. Cutting corners and fudging numbers basically leads to some very bad outcomes.
Enron and HP...Apples and power drills.

Chris Christie?

No.

while a great choice professionally, it sucks politically.

a pres and vp from the same coast makes others feel left out even more.

I like Jindahl. southern, conservative, been through some tough shit.

or

Condi Rice. If I have to explain that, you're a retard.
Not a big fan of Jindahl, myself.

I seriously doubt Rice will go for it. She is too smart to run for public office and has said several times she does not want to.

She would be a great president, but she doesn't want it.

Seawytch has said that she is a lesbian on the board several times.

Oh - she, he, whatever the fuck it is, posted earlier she's happily married.
Can I assume she's married to another carpet-munching skank ass?
Yes, she is in a lesbian marriage.

Wonder why the "caring, nurturing" Liberal bigot has a problem with Christies' weight? Can one assume she's bigoted towards blacks and Mexicans too? Or does she pick and choose her bigotry.

Unlike Democrats.

Enron and HP...Apples and power drills.

My idea exactly.

Chris Christie?

No.

or

I seriously doubt Rice will go for it. She is too smart to run for public office and has said several times she does not want to.

The last interview I saw with Condi Rice she was asked if she would take a VP slot or run for president herself. She said, with her usual graciousness, that not only was she not going to enter into elected politics but was getting irritated at the constant questions. Her tone of voice and behavior clearly indicated annoyance at being asked - again.

Chris Christie?

No.

or

Having lived in the South, southerners will not want to vote for the New England yankee Mitt.

give them a local boy, and he sweeps the south.

No.

or

Having lived in the South, southerners will not want to vote for the New England yankee Mitt.

give them a local boy, and he sweeps the south.

I think he pretty much sweeps the South regardless, considering the unpopularity there of his opponent.

Oh - she, he, whatever the fuck it is, posted earlier she's happily married.
Can I assume she's married to another carpet-munching skank ass?
Yes, she is in a lesbian marriage.

Wonder why the "caring, nurturing" Liberal bigot has a problem with Christies' weight? Can one assume she's bigoted towards blacks and Mexicans too? Or does she pick and choose her bigotry.

Cris is pushing 400.

He's going to be the butt of fat jokes on a national scale if he runs.

No.

or

The last interview I saw with Condi Rice she was asked if she would take a VP slot or run for president herself. She said, with her usual graciousness, that not only was she not going to enter into elected politics but was getting irritated at the constant questions. Her tone of voice and behavior clearly indicated annoyance at being asked - again.
Right.

I would LOVE to see her do it, but she won't. And, I totally agree with her reasoning. Someone would have to hold a gun to my head to make me run for any public office.

No.

or

I have a lot of respect for Rice, but this is an act. Don't be fooled by it.

Forum List

Back