Romney's VP Choice??

It would be fun watching democrats say that Rubio isn't qualified when all along they have been saying that obama is. Even though obama's father wasn't even a permanent resident when he was born.

I like Allen West, and Paul Ryan who would bring fiscal sense.

IMO Ryan is raidoactive. It would make it eaiser for Obama to scare the shit out of seniors with Ryan on the ticket.

Not a big fan of Jindahl, myself.

I seriously doubt Rice will go for it. She is too smart to run for public office and has said several times she does not want to.

She would be a great president, but she doesn't want it.

Having lived in the South, southerners will not want to vote for the New England yankee Mitt.

give them a local boy, and he sweeps the south.

I think he pretty much sweeps the South regardless, considering the unpopularity there of his opponent.

maybe

but w/o him, he will have to work to get the south.

remember, he will statistically get every black vote.

I seriously doubt Rice will go for it. She is too smart to run for public office and has said several times she does not want to.

The last interview I saw with Condi Rice she was asked if she would take a VP slot or run for president herself. She said, with her usual graciousness, that not only was she not going to enter into elected politics but was getting irritated at the constant questions. Her tone of voice and behavior clearly indicated annoyance at being asked - again.

I have a lot of respect for Rice, but this is an act. Don't be fooled by it.
I can only hope it is an act.

I'm for efficiency and fiscal responsibility.

Unlike Democrats.

"Efficiencies" in terms of what? CEO's that engage in this sort of behavior are doing so to "screen paint". It's makes them look profitable in the short term..but over the long term it speaks badly of a company's overall health. This is not the only dubious practices they engage in. Ken Lay was a very good example of that. Enron was engaged in practices like showing loans as "profit" instead of a liability. The whole financial meltdown is a prime example of CEO malfeasance and dubious accounting practices. There were lots of wild profitting going on..but in the end it wasn't real. So the tax payer was left with the bill. And in the long run, shipping our technology overseas is going to come back and bite us in the ass really hard.

Sometimes what's good in the short term (well most times) isn't good for the long term. Cutting corners and fudging numbers basically leads to some very bad outcomes.
Enron and HP...Apples and power drills.

In terms of what?

Best practices?

No they are not. There are core standards that apply to almost every business, regardless of the type.

Yes, she is in a lesbian marriage.

Wonder why the "caring, nurturing" Liberal bigot has a problem with Christies' weight? Can one assume she's bigoted towards blacks and Mexicans too? Or does she pick and choose her bigotry.

Cris is pushing 400.

He's going to be the butt of fat jokes on a national scale if he runs.

Unfortunately yes.

But it's also a health issue. He really should consider losing some weight.

"Efficiencies" in terms of what? CEO's that engage in this sort of behavior are doing so to "screen paint". It's makes them look profitable in the short term..but over the long term it speaks badly of a company's overall health. This is not the only dubious practices they engage in. Ken Lay was a very good example of that. Enron was engaged in practices like showing loans as "profit" instead of a liability. The whole financial meltdown is a prime example of CEO malfeasance and dubious accounting practices. There were lots of wild profitting going on..but in the end it wasn't real. So the tax payer was left with the bill. And in the long run, shipping our technology overseas is going to come back and bite us in the ass really hard.

Sometimes what's good in the short term (well most times) isn't good for the long term. Cutting corners and fudging numbers basically leads to some very bad outcomes.
Enron and HP...Apples and power drills.

In terms of what?

Best practices?

No they are not. There are core standards that apply to almost every business, regardless of the type.
:wtf:

The last interview I saw with Condi Rice she was asked if she would take a VP slot or run for president herself. She said, with her usual graciousness, that not only was she not going to enter into elected politics but was getting irritated at the constant questions. Her tone of voice and behavior clearly indicated annoyance at being asked - again.

I have a lot of respect for Rice, but this is an act. Don't be fooled by it.

It's an act that she states she is getting irritated at being asked? No wonder she gives so few interviews.

Wonder why the "caring, nurturing" Liberal bigot has a problem with Christies' weight? Can one assume she's bigoted towards blacks and Mexicans too? Or does she pick and choose her bigotry.

Cris is pushing 400.

Unfortunately yes.

Having him as your VP running mate would distract from any core issues as his weight would be the center of attention.

His level of weight usually has something attached too it, some kind of depression that he's been carrying around.

I'm still thinking Marco Rubio. I can't wait until Democrats claim he lacks experience.

Marco Rubio has a similiar problem obama does. His parents weren't American citizens when he was born, so although he's a "native born" citizen, he's not a "natural born" citizen. I like him, but constitutionally, he could never be President, and part of the criteria for picking a good VP always should include the possibility that they follow the President to the Presidency.

Allen West would be the absolute best choice for Romney. He would bring a military background as well as true conservatism to the ticket.

The natural born thing couldn't be an issue in this election. Think about the shit storm it would cause if Democrats brought that up.:D
I've met and talked with both Marco Rubio and Allan West. Rubio is a genuinely nice guy. He's the first mainstream Hispanic who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man.
I really like Col. West, but he's a real shit stirrer and perceived as a bit crazy.
I see Rubio as more likely to help Romney carry Florida

It isn't going to be the Governorsaurus...Christie's going on a crash diet until 2016. Maybe he can get Perez Hilton's workout from him.

I'm still hoping he picks the zombie eyed granny starver, Paul Ryan.

Granny starver?

You're such a retarded douche nozzle.

Cris is pushing 400.

Unfortunately yes.

Having him as your VP running mate would distract from any core issues as his weight would be the center of attention.

His level of weight usually has something attached too it, some kind of depression that he's been carrying around.

He's also way to off the cuff for the ticket. He's done things that will probably alienate both conservatives and liberals alike (but heck..that might be a plus in the long run). Romney probably needs someone to project a certain "steadiness". Someone that would offset Biden but at the same time have some mass appeal to independents and possibly Democrats. I've seen some names mentioned here..that weren't part of the names being floated around..but I'll throw a couple in..

Buddy Roemer and Jon Huntsman.

Yes, she is in a lesbian marriage.

Cris is pushing 400.

Christy is the type that will make jokes about his weight, maybe claim that his size makes it possible to be in 2 places at one time.

Let's see what happens after the etch-a-sketch gets shaken up. Remember, Romney doesn't have to speak Conservative any more.

Yes he does, and so does Obama. You don't win unless it's on a conservative platform.
Are you quoting Li'l Ricky Santorum? Sure worked wonders for him.

If a candidate goes full wing nut and non stop Conservative, he'll win Alabama! But no where else.

There simply aren't enough Conservatives, wing nuts, hard core right wingers out there to make any difference at all. Otherwise, we would be talking about the sweeping victories of Michelle Bachmann, Herman Cain, Li'l Ricky Santorum and Rick Perry.

Unfortunately yes.

He's also way to off the cuff for the ticket. He's done things that will probably alienate both conservatives and liberals alike (but heck..that might be a plus in the long run). Romney probably needs someone to project a certain "steadiness". Someone that would offset Biden but at the same time have some mass appeal to independents and possibly Democrats. I've seen some names mentioned here..that weren't part of the names being floated around..but I'll throw a couple in..

Cris is loud and to the point. Highly emotional and energetic.

His presence would overwhelm milk toast Mitt.

Johnson :thup::thup:

Cris is loud and to the point. Highly emotional and energetic.

His presence would overwhelm milk toast Mitt.

Johnson :thup::thup:

Lyndon Johnson has been dead for some time.

Forum List

Back