RFK picks a LW kook for VP

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.

This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.

Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

Then put on sunglasses. Just don't look directly at it.

You might end up actually forming an opinion. :)
You mean put your dumb ass on ignore? You are too much entertainment. Your stupidity is mind boggling.
Yeah I dont have opinions. Thats why im so opinionated and type on a forum all the time :rolleyes:

Sorry to spoil Republicans hope that Kennedy was gonna take votes away from Biden.
He's a nut. And his choice of VP just confirms it.

THIS is the reason that third party candidates get no traction in this country.
None of them can be taken seriously.
Yep, that's why the Biden admin is wringing their hands. Don't ya know, Dems are the party of wing nuts.

Unfortunately we live in a two party duopoly, third party candidates and many primary candidates aren’t expecting to win, it is a marketing campaign for their brand. She and her resources will help propel RFKs marketing campaign further in the process and gain more exposure which is the whole point.

Sorry to spoil Republicans hope that Kennedy was gonna take votes away from Biden.
He's a nut. And his choice of VP just confirms it.

THIS is the reason that third party candidates get no traction in this country.
None of them can be taken seriously.
Every poll shows Kennedy hurts Biden and helps Trump. The choice of this leftwing loon VP only reinforces that.
Why do you think the leftwing media is trashing Kennedy so thoroughly?

You mean put your dumb ass on ignore? You are too much entertainment. Your stupidity is mind boggling.
Yeah I dont have opinions. Thats why im so opinionated and type on a forum all the time :rolleyes:
I couldn't give a shit what you do, Statler.
You're a fence sitting hack.

To me, that makes you useless.

The irony is blinding!
1711549515517.png

‘It’s time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day. I guess what I'm saying is, we've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously.'

:oops:

fence sitting hack :lol:
You STILL havent figured out what those words mean
Jesus christ youre stupid. You cant be both DERP :lmao:
Y-A-W-N
You are one of the only posters on this board I have ZERO respect for.
So keep throwing your inane comments from the cheap seats and patting yourself on the back for being clever.

You're useless.

Y-A-W-N
You are one of the only posters on this board I have ZERO respect for.
So keep throwing your inane comments from the cheap seats and patting yourself on the back for being clever.

You're useless.
That's a damn lie!!! Take it back!!!

You respect me the least.

Admit it!!!

Damn your eyes TN Harley, I will not let you steal this honor from me.

And yes, I know JackOfNoTrades, that was not funny.

Forum List

Back