Romney's VP Choice??

Remember, Christie endorsed him early in the primaries.

Last edited:
I doubt it. Romney will look hard for a woman or somebody who can help him in a crucial state like Florida or Ohio.

I don't think Florida will be an issue. Many retired veterans move to Florida to escape taxation on their retirement check. The way Obama is fucking over veterans benefits (attacking Tri-Care, etc.), he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell winning there.

It doesn't matter who it is. Democrats are going to go totally insane. They needed a strait jacket when there were rumors that Christie might run himself. Can't have someone FAT in the White House. There is a WAR on obesity, Christie is the ENEMY of thinkind. If Christie runs it proves that Republicans hate children and want them all to be FAT.

I doubt it. Romney will look hard for a woman or somebody who can help him in a crucial state like Florida or Ohio.

I don't think Florida will be an issue. Many retired veterans move to Florida to escape taxation on their retirement check. The way Obama is fucking over veterans benefits (attacking Tri-Care, etc.), he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell winning there.

I agree Florida is more likely to vote Republican, but it's not in the bag and there is no way a Republican can win without it.

And Ohio looks a lot harder and is a must-win too.

Let's see what happens after the etch-a-sketch gets shaken up. Remember, Romney doesn't have to speak Conservative any more.

Yes he does, and so does Obama. You don't win unless it's on a conservative platform.

I was hoping it would be Allen West but he's put in his own re-election bid for his congressional seat. I really like Colonel West.

It isn't going to be the Governorsaurus...Christie's going on a crash diet until 2016. Maybe he can get Perez Hilton's workout from him.

I'm still hoping he picks the zombie eyed granny starver, Paul Ryan.

Why not Jeb?

Oh, that's right...you're looking to foist THAT turd on us in 2016 because you know this round goes to Obama.

It isn't going to be the Governorsaurus...Christie's going on a crash diet until 2016. Maybe he can get Perez Hilton's workout from him.

You probably tip the scales a lot higher than he does, tubby. Shut your Liberal bigoted piehole if you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, assbrain.

You probably tip the scales a lot higher than he does, tubby. Shut your Liberal bigoted piehole if you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, assbrain.

ROFLMAO....call the doctor, I have irony poisoning. :lol:

ROFLMAO....call the doctor, I have irony poisoning. :lol:

Touched a nerve, huh? Get with BBoobjob on this forum. It's my understanding she's back from the fat farm. Maybe you two can get together and swap ideas and spit.

Forum List

Back