Romney's VP Choice??

Watch Christie start to lose the weight in the next four years.

Dear God - you're really hung up on his weight. Why so, bigot? Do you also find disabled people below you?

Why don't you try something productive, like go fucking yourself?

Carly Fiorina has the sink of loser on her, and Rice would be a bad pick.

It's worse then that..at HP she fired thousands of employees and bragged about it. That would be a terrible meme for Romney..who fired thousands of employees and bragged about it.
Of course, a Democrat would champion inefficiency and waste.

:thup:

The "inefficiency and waste" were the payrolls. They thought they were paying their American employees to much..so they moved the jobs overseas. Thanks to the tax code, there were no reprecussions for doing this..and in fact..they benefitted enormously.

And it's Republicans that have been championing the eviseration of the American economy by these means.

Nah, I'm a happily married woman....

You're probably some fat drunk unemployed guy, sitting in a trailer in your boxer shorts. Sober up and get outside, asswipe.

See, your fantasy life is interesting to say the least. I didn't peg you for the kind that was into dudes, but that's okay by me. If you want to fantasize that I'm a tubby in boxers, that's cool, but there are probably websites for your fetishes.

Now pardon me while I go off to my government (and Union) job. :D

It's worse then that..at HP she fired thousands of employees and bragged about it. That would be a terrible meme for Romney..who fired thousands of employees and bragged about it.

The "inefficiency and waste" were the payrolls. They thought they were paying their American employees to much..so they moved the jobs overseas. Thanks to the tax code, there were no reprecussions for doing this..and in fact..they benefitted enormously.

And it's Republicans that have been championing the eviseration of the American economy by these means.
Of course.

That's what CEOs are supposed to do. Maximize efficiency. Maximize profits.

You, as a Democrat, champion inefficiency and hate persons who actually do their jobs.

See, your fantasy life is interesting to say the least. I didn't peg you for the kind that was into dudes, but that's okay by me. If you want to fantasize that I'm a tubby in boxers, that's cool, but there are probably websites for your fetishes.

But you are a fat fucking drunk (unemployed) in boxers, in a trailer. Why pretend? I personally could care less. You're entitled to live like a pig - what do I care?

It isn't going to be the Governorsaurus...Christie's going on a crash diet until 2016. Maybe he can get Perez Hilton's workout from him.

I'm still hoping he picks the zombie eyed granny starver, Paul Ryan.

How does a persons BMI effect their governing?

It doesn't.

I never said it does, but if you don't think his weight would make a difference, then you haven't been paying attention to American politics in the last 20 or so years.

Watch Christie start to lose the weight in the next four years.
Only morons believe weight has something to do with a person's ability to do a non-physical job.

:lol:

Of course.

You, as a Democrat, champion inefficiency and hate persons who actually do their jobs.

Ah..so you are for shipping jobs overseas.

I seriously hope Republicans run on this.

Of course.

Ah..so you are for shipping jobs overseas.

I seriously hope Republicans run on this.
I'm for efficiency and fiscal responsibility.

Unlike Democrats.

Nah, I'm a happily married woman....

You're probably some fat drunk unemployed guy, sitting in a trailer in your boxer shorts. Sober up and get outside, asswipe.

You? making fun of someones alleged sexual orientation? I'm a little surprised at that.

I'm still thinking Marco Rubio. I can't wait until Democrats claim he lacks experience.

Marco Rubio has a similiar problem obama does. His parents weren't American citizens when he was born, so although he's a "native born" citizen, he's not a "natural born" citizen. I like him, but constitutionally, he could never be President, and part of the criteria for picking a good VP always should include the possibility that they follow the President to the Presidency.

Allen West would be the absolute best choice for Romney. He would bring a military background as well as true conservatism to the ticket.

It would be fun watching democrats say that Rubio isn't qualified when all along they have been saying that obama is. Even though obama's father wasn't even a permanent resident when he was born.

I like Allen West, and Paul Ryan who would bring fiscal sense.

Forum List

Back