Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

I would rather have charles manson then obama.... he at least is honest about what and who he is..... regardless of his delusions.

Good or bad.... at least he WAS a governor.

That's funny. Does that mean you'd rather have someone like Governor Rick Scott of Florida than Obama?

I would rather have charles manson then obama.... he at least is honest about what and who he is..... regardless of his delusions.

Wow. So - why did he have to stand trial? Wouldn't he just say he did it, him being so 'honest' and all?

Good or bad.... at least he WAS a governor.

That's funny. Does that mean you'd rather have someone like Governor Rick Scott of Florida than Obama?

Charles Manson? It's scary to think you might be serious. Are wingnuts really that crazy?

Obama must go so even though Romney isnt perfect he is all we've got just like every fucking election.

Obama won by being black, charming, hyped by the media, and able to read things written by someone else.

Policy has less and less to do with elections. Cuz both sides suck

Romney was soooo bad that he didn't even try running for a second term as governor. That should tell you wingnuts something...

Romney was soooo bad that he didn't even try running for a second term as governor. That should tell you wingnuts something...

oh so now if a person doesn't want to RUN again that makes them bad...

warped and stupid

oh well then, he can be as shitty as obama has been

With Obama's past he should of never become President either

You will notice how Lak-hota will never address your posts. He just posts more of the same B.S.

Kind like the board moron...Chris.

Has anyone checked his I.P. to make sure he isn't a sok.

oh well then, he can be as shitty as obama has been

With Obama's past he should of never become President either

You will notice how Lak-hota will never address your posts. He just posts more of the same B.S.

Kind like the board moron...Chris.

Has anyone checked his I.P. to make sure he isn't a sok.

like a few others here they start thread and post just to stir shit and troll
hard to take them serious about anything

Last edited:

And do tell..... obama was governor of what state again... he was mayor of what city? obama was ssssooooo bad he never ran for anything.

obama was jack shit... nothing but a union rabble rouser. A fine endorsement for president dont you think?

That should tell you left wingnuts something.

And do tell..... obama was governor of what state again... he was mayor of what city? obama was ssssooooo bad he never ran for anything.

obama was jack shit... nothing but a union rabble rouser. A fine endorsement for president dont you think?

That should tell you left wingnuts something.

Oh, so you wish to discuss Obama? Well, this thread is about Romney. Maybe you'd like to start an Obama thread...

Forum List

Back