Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Romney was soooo bad that he didn't even try running for a second term as governor. That should tell you wingnuts something...

And do tell..... obama was governor of what state again... he was mayor of what city? obama was ssssooooo bad he never ran for anything.

obama was jack shit... nothing but a union rabble rouser. A fine endorsement for president dont you think?

That should tell you left wingnuts something.

Oh, so you wish to discuss Obama? Well, this thread is about Romney. Maybe you'd like to start an Obama thread...

And your POINT with romeny is ABOUT obama. See, pretty simple to stay on track with you.

Its called applied logic.

Gee, I bet you deranged wingnuts would REALLY like to have Governor Scott Walker as president.

Walker really got your panties in a bunch didn't he? It's very disheartening when the majority doesn't share the same views as you do.:lol::lol::lol:

And do tell..... obama was governor of what state again... he was mayor of what city? obama was ssssooooo bad he never ran for anything.

obama was jack shit... nothing but a union rabble rouser. A fine endorsement for president dont you think?

That should tell you left wingnuts something.

Oh, so you wish to discuss Obama? Well, this thread is about Romney. Maybe you'd like to start an Obama thread...

And your POINT with romeny is ABOUT obama. See, pretty simple to stay on track with you.

Its called applied logic.

Actually, it's called I don't know, so I'll just spew bullshit...

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

and no one saw any with obamas after a while obama would say I have no record for ua to attack

so whats ur point?

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

and no one saw any with obamas after a while obama would say I have no record for ua to attack

so whats ur point?

Duh, this thread is about Romney...

so whats ur point?

Duh, this thread is about Romney...

right.... and you say

BINGO....... if an elected governor has no "qualification"....then neither does obama who has never held any elected office... and yet... he IS president.

Being a governor...even a bad one, is by dealt...... a qualification. Obama on the other hand fits your description of NO qualifications perfectly.

:lol::lol: Romney has a great record as governor of Mass. He went into office with a 1.5 billion dollar deficit and left it with a 2 billion dollar surplus in a rainy day fund. He went into office with a 5.6% unemployment rate and left it with a 4.7% unemployment rate.

Not only that but Romney was responsible for turning around the Utah winter olympic games.

A little Wikipedia reading is all it takes.
Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have a REAL record of Barack Obama over the last 4 years--and it spells MISERY. 8.2% unemployment still after he borrowed and spent 878 billion dollars to create jobs that later turned into saving government workers jobs. The real unemployment rate is approximately 10.9% if you count those that are no longer counted in employment stats because they have run out of unemployment benefits.

113374_600.jpg

:lol::lol: Romney has a great record as governor of Mass. He went into office with a 1.5 billion dollar deficit and left it with a 2 billion dollar surplus in a rainy day fund. He went into office with a 5.6% unemployment rate and left it with a 4.7% unemployment rate.

Not only that but Romney was responsible for turning around the Utah winter olympic games.

We have a REAL record of Barack Obama over the last 4 years--and it spells MISERY. 8.2% unemployment still after he borrowed and spent 878 billion dollars to create jobs that later turned into saving government workers jobs. The real unemployment rate is approximately 10.9% if you count those that are no longer counted in employment stats because they have run out of unemployment benefits.

113374_600.jpg

But as lokata says.... that is not a qualification..... :dunno:

I guess not holding any elected office and only being a union ass kissing rabble rousing is.

obama had 0 executive experience before being given the most important executive position in the world. Not a good idea.

obama had 0 executive experience before being given the most important executive position in the world. Not a good idea.

;)..... not according to lokhota. He seems to feel that being governor is not a qualification what so ever.

113374_600.jpg

But as lokata says.... that is not a qualification..... :dunno:

I guess not holding any elected office and only being a union ass kissing rabble rousing is.

According to an Obamabot like Lakota--if someone can give a wonderfully scripted perfectly pronounced speech written by someone else and read off a teleprompter that meets their qualification to be POTUS--:lol: We have a Harvard graduate--community organizer--and ECONOMIC MORON sitting in the oval office--and he's out there now literally "singing" to the public for votes--:lol:

104861_600.jpg

I just wonder when he going to bring out the tap dancing shoes--:lol:

Well.........Obama wasn't a good lowly state Senator, a nobody JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two year, and an EVEN worse President..

so Romney can't be worse..

vote people

Romney was an excellent governor and he will be an excellent president. Although, he might be perceived as better than he is, if only by comparison to what we have.

But you saw something in Obama's past that qualified him to be President now all the sudden past qualifications matter.LMAO:lol:

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure as hell will this time.

Not old enough then huh?

Forum List

Back