Latest Obama/Romney Political Polls

Political Polls Matter

• Total voters
a) the poll is from july 9th, b) there is no link to the poll, can you link to it please?

and-
Rasmussen Tracking 7/11 - 7/13 1500 LV 3.0 46 45 Obama +1
Gallup Tracking 7/7 - 7/13 3050 RV 2.0 46 46 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

sorry, the left wing Boston Herald:
Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll
By Paul West / Tribune Washington Bureau
Friday, July 13, 2012 - Added 1 day ago

Pew Research Center :lol:

---

http://www.people-press.org/2012/07/12/obama-holds-lead-romney-trails-on-most-issues/

Released: July 12, 2012
Obama Holds Lead; Romney Trails on Most Issues
Record Negatives for Supreme Court Driven by GOP Discontent

pollgraph1.png

hope the top two numbers switch around...

Last edited:
Pew. The name of the poll says it all.
The man who, four years into his presidency, is asking for another four years so he can put this country back on the right track. What did he do to it in his first four years that pushed it off? And the remark about business owners not creating their succesful businesses on their own, because somebody else did it for them. The government (?) After we had closed on the last house I built and sold, the buyer said she had looked at 90 some odd houses before deciding on ours, and the reason she chose ours was because it was the best buy for the money. Just call me your stubborn uncle Jim, but Barry didn't decide what to put in that house, nor the state, nor the town building department, other than what was required for code, but the tile, the siding, the kitchen cabinets, the countertops, the tubs, the showers, the hardwood floors, the roof, the room sizes, the doors, the placement of the doors, the windows, the ceiling heights, the deck, where the house was sighted on the lot, how deep into the ground the house actually went, the type and style of foundation, the shape of the driveway, the location of the well and septic, the stone walls, where the footing drains went to daylight, what type of insulation and how much, what type and grade of lumber even down to the size of the nails used in holding the various sticks together were my decisions and mine only, not Barry's, not the Governor's or the Legislators, not the building inspectors nor the firstselectmans.
The Serial Liar In Chief aka Forksucker in Chief. We need to send him back so he can be bounced on Frank Marshall Davis lap once again instead of screwing up this country even more.

Its actually the Electoral College that matters. If Romney gets VA, OH, WI, or PA (GOP governor wins) then it gets into a toss-up ElectoralVote

actually some polls are great barometers for this...key groups in key states and how they are leaning towards voting and more...

so actually, the poll is parsed for strategic purposes of winning the Electoral College Vote.

Obama's lead will grow as people get to know Romney better.

Then Romney will close the gap with his billion dollars of Koch money.

Obama's lead will grow as people get to know Romney better.

Then Romney will close the gap with his billion dollars of Koch money.

If this ^ prediction is anything like the prediction you made concerning Wisconsin, and Scott Walker... Then I wont be placing very much weight on it.

Even with all the negative adds from Obama isn't helping his numbers all that much.

Maybe Obama should talk about the downgrade of our credit rating, the debt, the deficit, or not having a a budget for over 3 years (you know, his actual record) might increase his numbers over Romney.

It's July. No poll is of any real relevance... other than to the desperate hacks trying to 'prove' their guy is leading.

Interestingly, the BBC who, while a left leaning organization, tend to research pretty thoroughly and not let politics interfere with the research, claim that Romney and Obama are tied.

It's July. No poll is of any real relevance... other than to the desperate hacks trying to 'prove' their guy is leading.

Interestingly, the BBC who, while a left leaning organization, tend to research pretty thoroughly and not let politics interfere with the research, claim that Romney and Obama are tied.

LOL, you call those who cite polls 'desperate hacks', and then you cite a poll which just happens to show Romney in a better light than some others do.

Classic.

Anyone care to know the truth?

The BBC's latest says that Obama and Romney are tied, or in their quaint way, 'level pegging',

and then they offer their 'thorough non-political research' by linking to the ABC/Washington Post poll.

:lol::lol:

a) the poll is from july 9th, b) there is no link to the poll, can you link to it please?

and-

---

Obama Holds Lead; Romney Trails on Most Issues | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

pollgraph1.png

I know you are not stupid so I assume you're being a dick.

the poll was conducted from june 28 to july 9th. Its in the link dummy.

I asked to see the poll so I could see the sampling breakdown....which you see below;

7-12-12-21.png

notice anything peculiar?

idiot. didn't even read the post. :lol: Dante wasn't trying to prove anything. It's about the latest polls, just as the OP says.

and what is of relevance is how the campaigns and pacs will read the polls looking for where to targey their money and efforts and to whom they target it.

and if you want to argue that campaigns and pacs are NOT using polls to target groups and states.... let the bullshit fly

----

WASHINGTON - With the election still four months away, President Barack Obama holds "a significant lead" over Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a new Pew Research Center poll released Thursday. - Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll - BostonHerald.com

Political Polls Matter: 4 answers

Last edited:

LOL, you call those who cite polls 'desperate hacks', and then you cite a poll which just happens to show Romney in a better light than some others do.

Classic.

polls are snapshots in time. they are usually meaningless in the ways the average person attaches significance to them, but polls guide campaigns and their messages

and-

---

Obama Holds Lead; Romney Trails on Most Issues | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

pollgraph1.png

I know you are not stupid so I assume you're being a dick.

the poll was conducted from june 28 to july 9th. Its in the link dummy.

I asked to see the poll so I could see the sampling breakdown....which you see below;

7-12-12-21.png

notice anything peculiar?

what Dante posted:
WASHINGTON - With the election still four months away, President Barack Obama holds "a significant lead" over Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a new Pew Research Center poll released Thursday. - Obama holds ‘significant lead’ over Romney in new national poll - BostonHerald.com

and put up a poll:
Poll Options
Political Polls Matter

I agree
I disagree
I agree when my side is ahead
I disagree when my side is behind

----

you Trajan, entered the thead with this:

and-

---
A Boston Herald story. Most stories about polls have the links to the poll.

An Dante took no position on Romney versus Obama. Dante did want to highlight Romney at this moment has lost a perceived lead. Dante also wanted to see how most people hear respond to polls.

Last edited:

idiot. didn't even read the post. :lol: Dante wasn't trying to prove anything. It's about the latest polls, just as the OP says.

and what is of relevance is how the campaigns and pacs will read the polls looking for where to targey their money and efforts and to whom they target it.

and if you want to argue that campaigns and pacs are NOT using polls to target groups and states.... let the bullshit fly

----

Political Polls Matter: 4 answers

you're a little late with this explanation, this is the post you should have made straight away.

so you speak of yourself in the third person now? :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back