Romney vs. the Negro

I cannot help it if you have a chip on your shoulder. I like conservatives. Very few of them post on this message board. We get the social cons and the rightwingnutters for the most part.
No chip present or required. If you'll notice, it's not me who's desperately redefining words.

You don't get to decide who is and who isn't a conservative. Your judgement is seriously flawed.

Are you ever going to accept the simple reality that opposition to Obama's agenda and policies isn't motivated by racism?

I kinda doubt it.

I kinda doubt that you've ever had a coherent thought in your life.
Like I said: Your judgement is seriously flawed.

And, as I predicted, you simply cannot accept the simple reality that opposition to Obama's agenda and policies isn't motivated by racism.

But then, you're incapable of going against your programming.

No chip present or required. If you'll notice, it's not me who's desperately redefining words.

You don't get to decide who is and who isn't a conservative. Your judgement is seriously flawed.

Are you ever going to accept the simple reality that opposition to Obama's agenda and policies isn't motivated by racism?

I kinda doubt it.

I kinda doubt that you've ever had a coherent thought in your life.
Like I said: Your judgement is seriously flawed.

And, as I predicted, you simply cannot accept the simple reality that opposition to Obama's agenda and policies isn't motivated by racism.

But then, you're incapable of going against your programming.
I can accept that reality. I never claimed all opposition to Obama is racist. To some it is, and that is the group I addressed in my OP. Your identification with that group is your cross to bear and the chip on your shoulder.

Now go ahead and pretend something else.

The supposed right wingers on this board do not, I think, do not reflect the norm of conservative thinking in America

Mostly the people claiming the title of the right here on the USMB are White supremicists rather than conservative thinkers.

The supposed right wingers on this board do not, I think, do not reflect the norm of conservative thinking in America

Mostly the people claiming the title of the right here on the USMB are White supremicists rather than conservative thinkers.

typical

if you do not agree with the progs you are a white supremacist

That is bullshit.

And it is beyond stupid to claim it. Hysterical hyperbole passing itself off as reason is beneath contempt.

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:

Bullshit, Ravi.

Hysterical race baiting might sound like a legitimate weapon - but only in the minds of fools.

That's the problem, most voters in this nation ARE fools of one kind or another.

or you could say the Mormon vs. the Christian as well :) Someone else here used that comparison a few months back ;)

Why would you say the mormon vs the Christian? By obama's own words on his faith he says he's not a Christian.

Tell us how you feel about Obama.

By the way I think your son wants his shirt back.

I think his wealth redistribution ideology will be the demise of this country.

Thomas Sowell said it best when he said, I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Obama wants to take my hard earned money and give it to those that are too lazy to work.

I take offense to that and so should you and everyone else.

Why would you say the mormon vs the Christian? By obama's own words on his faith he says he's not a Christian.

Thomas Sowell said it best when he said, I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Obama wants to take my hard earned money and give it to those that are too lazy to work.

Sorry Bush fucked the country over for 8 years and you want a man who was in office for 4 years to fix shit. Ok

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:
Alcoholics Anonymous? :lol:

I'll bet that Obama winning will drive a bunch of them to drink.

Lol. What an asinine comment. A white doesn't have to go a black "neighborhood", read ghetto, and say anything to be beaten, robbed, raped or killied, that's just how the average negro rolls. Besides you couldn't take any pictures, they'd have stolen you camera.

Coming from a guy wearing a wannabe tight ass superman shirt looking real "suspect."

Look closer nancy, it's not superman.
Oh, I see...it stands for Jimmy Carter.

Yes, because blacks aren't just reflexively voting for Obama because he's black. They're carefully studying the issues and making a colorblind call.

And amazingly, 98 percent of them are voting for the black guy.

Dayum!

If 98% of Japanese preferred Lexus over a Fiat, would it only be because Lexus is a Japanese company?

Feel free to alternately change that to American/Cadillac/Kia or Germans/Mercedes/Renault or any similar example.

Sorry Bush fucked the country over for 8 years and you want a man who was in office for 4 years to fix shit. Ok

Actually not, the GOP did everything in its power to keep that from happening.

Actually not, the GOP did everything in its power to keep that from happening.

If you look back and check the stock charts you'll see it's starting to hit the fan in 2007. So what happened in 2007, oh that's right the democrats took control of the house and senate...

Not to forget the liberals selling houses to people who couldn't afford them (Fannie and Freddie), that's what realy caused all the damage...

Democrats took charge in 2007 ...:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back