Romney vs. the Negro

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

It's not the color of his skin but the color of his soul...black.

The best Obama exposure site on the net; 'The Obama File' by Beckwith

Blacks are a race that doesn't give a damn about their own people within Africa. What a joke!

One that has to steal farms from whites to feel good about themselves. Just to find out that their people can't so much as wipe their own asses.

Last edited:

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

You're one of those people that's always trying to convince, either yourself, or someone else, that others are racist, because it's you in fact that is racist.

Yes, because blacks aren't just reflexively voting for Obama because he's black. They're carefully studying the issues and making a colorblind call.

And amazingly, 98 percent of them are voting for the black guy.

Dayum!

2.jpg

Yes, because blacks aren't just reflexively voting for Obama because he's black. They're carefully studying the issues and making a colorblind call.

Dayum!

And 90% of Republicans are white. Imagine that.

Dayum!

I don't need imagination. I can go with facts.

Nearly ALL blacks vote O.

About HALF of whites vote O. The other, R.

So who's going by race?

Dayum!

jack-1.gif

Well,

Whites made the concepts of the free market and personal freedom from Greece, ect. Our culture is far different than any other on earth....I somehow doubt if not for Socrates, Plato, ect that such idea's would of ever developed under the tribal model. Not to even get into the all powerful gods of eygpt or China to Central America.

Think about this for a minute. You accuse whites for believing in limited government but then you give blacks a free pass for voting as a tribe. You don't make any sense Rdean.

Not our problem that we look up to our hero's like George Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison, ect.

Last edited:

really...that's how you think non obama supporters view it? That's pretty sad ravi.

And...if that were true...they would not be thinking of him as "the negro".

Forum List

Back