Romney vs. the Negro

really...that's how you think non obama supporters view it? That's pretty sad ravi.

Actually, I think she specifically limited her scope to right wing nutters. There are plenty of people who don't support Obama outside of that group.

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:

You're a hyper-partisan, racist piece of shit.

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

Why? Are you going to tell me that our resident right wing nutters don't fit that description? Because if you are going to deny the billy joyces, the matthews, the ariuxs then you are a really stupid person.

if Obama wins look for him to attempt social re-engineering on an unprescedented scale.

It's all about race because you're a racist.

Why? Are you going to tell me that our resident right wing nutters don't fit that description? Because if you are going to deny the billy joyces, the matthews, the ariuxs then you are a really stupid person.

Nice straw man

Last edited:

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA? :eusa_eh:
Race is the only thing that matters. I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the left wing nutters.

White people man, real pieces of shit. Blacks are the superior race. Or Asians, its a bit of a toss up imo.

Blacks haven't done shit...75% of their entire race lives in their own shit.

Whites have created most of what we enjoy today(75%) and Asians 10%.

Boy do you people lie and spin.

Do us a favor. Go to a black neighbourhood, tell them exactly what you just said here, and take a photo of yourself when they are finished with you.

White people man, real pieces of shit. Blacks are the superior race. Or Asians, its a bit of a toss up imo.

Do us a favor. Go to a black neighbourhood, tell them exactly what you just said here, and take a photo of yourself when they are finished with you.

So you're for their violence??? 52.2% of all murders???

That would just prove my fucking point about them. They're no better than monsters that can do no better then destroy a persons life.

O'yesss, you're all for these monsters that think the entire fucking world owes them something.

Last edited:

That would just prove my fucking point about them. They're no better than monsters that can do no better then destroy a persons life.

O'yesss, you're all for these monsters that think the entire fucking world owes them something.

I take it you are too afraid to do as I said.

hey white woman

Why don't you go to southeast Wash DC about midnight tonight and walk down the street and see what happens.

hey white woman

Why don't you go to southeast Wash DC about midnight tonight and walk down the street and see what happens.

hahahahaha. good point!

Another dumbass thread by a bigoted moron.

my complaint is that the libs point the racist finger in one direction and one direction only, and they do so "liberally"

The truth is the left has nothing else to stand on but calliing anyone who supports Romney a racist because their president has been a total failure. There are no bigger bigots in this nation than the left, and obama is one of the biggest racists to ever hold the office in my life time and longer.

Forum List

Back