Romney vs. the Negro

White people man, real pieces of shit. Blacks are the superior race. Or Asians, its a bit of a toss up imo.

Blacks haven't done shit...75% of their entire race lives in their own shit.

Whites have created most of what we enjoy today(75%) and Asians 10%.

Boy do you people lie and spin.

Do us a favor. Go to a black neighbourhood, tell them exactly what you just said here, and take a photo of yourself when they are finished with you.

Lol. What an asinine comment. A white doesn't have to go a black "neighborhood", read ghetto, and say anything to be beaten, robbed, raped or killied, that's just how the average negro rolls. Besides you couldn't take any pictures, they'd have stolen you camera.

Do us a favor. Go to a black neighbourhood, tell them exactly what you just said here, and take a photo of yourself when they are finished with you.

So you're for their violence??? 52.2% of all murders???

That would just prove my fucking point about them. They're no better than monsters that can do no better then destroy a persons life.

O'yesss, you're all for these monsters that think the entire fucking world owes them something.

I take it you are too afraid to do as I said.

Man the left is stupid. They don't know the difference between common sense and fear.

Another dumbass thread by a bigoted moron.

my complaint is that the libs point the racist finger in one direction and one direction only, and they do so "liberally"

Do you consider yourself a rightwingloon? If so, I can see why you are so upset about my thread.

Lol, come on slick, we ALL know that rightwingloon is leftist code speak for anyone that doesn't kiss obama's ass and consider him the second coming of Christ.

Blacks haven't done shit...75% of their entire race lives in their own shit.

Whites have created most of what we enjoy today(75%) and Asians 10%.

Boy do you people lie and spin.

Lol. What an asinine comment. A white doesn't have to go a black "neighborhood", read ghetto, and say anything to be beaten, robbed, raped or killied, that's just how the average negro rolls. Besides you couldn't take any pictures, they'd have stolen you camera.

Coming from a guy wearing a wannabe tight ass superman shirt looking real "suspect."

Last edited:
I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:

You have no clue as to what a conservative thinks.

So you're for their violence??? 52.2% of all murders???

That would just prove my fucking point about them. They're no better than monsters that can do no better then destroy a persons life.

O'yesss, you're all for these monsters that think the entire fucking world owes them something.

Have you always been a pathetic fucking coward, or did it (among other things) just rub off on you when you met your boyfriend Joyce?

Coming from a guy wearing a wannabe tight ass superman shirt looking real "suspect."

Look closer nancy, it's not superman.

my complaint is that the libs point the racist finger in one direction and one direction only, and they do so "liberally"

Oh I agree. Liberals are the most bigoted and intolerant group in this nation, not to even mention their head up their ass outlook on life. What they really need to understand is that most conservatives don't give a crap that obama is a boofer, they'd hate his guts even if he was a lilly white, 10th generation WASP cracker from Alabama.

Oh I agree. Liberals are the most bigoted and intolerant group in this nation, not to even mention their head up their ass outlook on life. What they really need to understand is that most conservatives don't give a crap that obama is a boofer, they'd hate his guts even if he was a lilly white, 10th generation WASP cracker from Alabama.
Boofer. That's a new one. And it doesn't fit.

Did you forget how to get to Stormfront?

Boofer. That's a new one. And it doesn't fit.

Did you forget how to get to Stormfront?

No, it's not a new one, it's an old one and yeah, it fits, it's about the nicest thing I'd call that poc. As for Stormfront, not interested thanks.

I wish it was something different, but that is what it really boils down to in the minds of the right wing nutters.

If the Negro wins, does that mean white males will be the next recipients of AA?

:eusa_eh:

You really are a retard.
I'm glad you think so. Do you stand with Matthew, Aruix, and Billy Boy?
If you've paid any attention at all to my posts instead of letting your irrational hatred for conservatives do your thinking for you, you'd know I've given them all massive criticism for their racism.

But your attempt to narrow your definition of "right wing nutters" is both obvious and lame.

Look closer nancy, it's not superman.

Read better. Notice I said "wannabe."

Forum List

Back