Romney only needs to bat .250 on election day

In theory. But you know the odds of that are probably under 1 percent. So, that's an odd thing to say following a 'fantasy' assertion.

Well, it's all speculation, of course.

But sites like this one still have:

Obama 294
Romney 244

ElectoralVote

So I'm not sure why you think they would be 99% wrong. Do you?

You can find plenty of random sites that favor Obama. I don't think there's a whole lot of merit to it. Just pro-Obama supporters trying to sell a narrative mostly.

In theory. But you know the odds of that are probably under 1 percent. So, that's an odd thing to say following a 'fantasy' assertion.

Well, it's all speculation, of course.

But sites like this one still have:

Obama 294
Romney 244

ElectoralVote

So I'm not sure why you think they would be 99% wrong. Do you?

You can find plenty of random sites that favor Obama. I don't think there's a whole lot of merit to it. Just pro-Obama supporters trying to sell a narrative mostly.

That's actually about what the map more realistically looked like before the debates...

Anyways, I was reading that hack site and they're claiming that Rassmussen is two points off and they're making it clear that they're cherry picking the leftist polls.

It's almost like democrats have such a need to continue the campaign they can't accept that obama won.

My analysis is based upon Florida, Virginia, NC and Colorado going for Romney.

Virginia: Romney's been routinely ahead by 3 to 4 points and assuming nothing there changes.

Based upon that; if Romney gets one of the four aforementioned states; he will win the election.

I'll note one caveat. If it's Wisconsin; then he could be 3 electoral votes short. However, I was just banking on at least one other close state (NH, NM, Iowa, Nevada or even PA, Ohio, Michigan) going his way.

My analysis is solid; based upon current projections. Your .600 crap is just desperation.

I could be wrong, but I think the numbers will move a solid two points a couple of days before the election. We probably won't even see it in the public polls, but both campaigns will see it from internal polling. I'm just not sure which way it's going to move. If it moves toward Romney, then he will win in a cliff hanger. If it moves to Obama, then you will see an electoral college landslide, although still a pretty close popular vote.

You clearly do not understand where the state of the race is. If the election were held today; the best Obama could hope for, is a cliff hanger. There are indications that Romney could break 300 electoral votes as well.

:lmao:

you should start a social club for political prognosticators

you could call it "fail"

The question is whether any reflection or introspection followed this embarrassing denial of reality. My guess is no.

That's my question too. When you learn that Obama got 275K votes in county with only 176K registered voters have you come to realize that he used that overseas money to cheat? Or are you a hypocrite that is beyond reflection and introspection and into your embarrassing denial of reality? My understanding is no.

Yea. You brag about the cheater and think it means something butthole.

66jeys.png

Far from it

Romney trails in PA, Ohio, Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada

He needs to bat .600 in swing states to win

Virginia: Romney's been routinely ahead by 3 to 4 points and assuming nothing there changes.

Based upon that; if Romney gets one of the four aforementioned states; he will win the election.

I'll note one caveat. If it's Wisconsin; then he could be 3 electoral votes short. However, I was just banking on at least one other close state (NH, NM, Iowa, Nevada or even PA, Ohio, Michigan) going his way.

My analysis is solid; based upon current projections. Your .600 crap is just desperation.

lol

:thup:

[...] When you learn that Obama got 275K votes in county with only 176K registered voters have you come to realize that he used that overseas money to cheat? [...]

Well, c'mon already, let's see your source.

Would you shut the fuck up if I showed you? Would you somehow stop worshipping Obama for that matter? I doubt it. I'm just calling it how I see it. I'm not on a crusade to appease fuckheads such as yourself.

Far from it

Romney trails in PA, Ohio, Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada

He needs to bat .600 in swing states to win

lol

I failed to forsee that the election would be so rigged. Certainly I worried about it. But even this surpassed my worries.

[...] When you learn that Obama got 275K votes in county with only 176K registered voters have you come to realize that he used that overseas money to cheat? [...]

Well, c'mon already, let's see your source.

Would you shut the fuck up if I showed you? Would you somehow stop worshipping Obama for that matter? I doubt it. I'm just calling it how I see it. I'm not on a crusade to appease fuckheads such as yourself.

Translation: I don't have any evidence.

Forum List

Back