Benghazi Gate: Obama won't even say when he learned of e-mails, met with NSC

From what I gather, it was being watched live by U.S. Intel and we did nothing but watch. If this is indeed true, we need answers of why we wouldn't protect our own people.

From what I gather, it was being watched live by U.S. Intel and we did nothing but watch. If this is indeed true, we need answers of why we wouldn't protect our own people.

We're got this answer: Pannetta recited a 'basic principle that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without real time information.'

Well, we know that there was plenty of real time info as a drone was recording the whole damn event. And second off, since when are our forces supposed to be that averse to danger; especially when saving our own? I'm sorry, but that's not the America I know. And we don't have the greatest fucking military in the world so that we can stand back and watch our people killed.

We're got this answer: Pannetta recited a 'basic principle that you don't deploy forces into harm's way without real time information.'

Well, we know that there was plenty of real time info as a drone was recording the whole damn event. And second off, since when are our forces supposed to be that averse to danger; especially when saving our own? I'm sorry, but that's not the America I know. And we don't have the greatest fucking military in the world so that we can stand back and watch our people killed.

I tend to agree, U.S. snipers had lasers on the terrorists and were asked to step down. It is disturbing. Did they U.S. want to kill this ambassador? It seems that way to me.

Also if we had drones filming the attack, could we of had drones sent to take out the terrorists? No one would have been in harms way.

Last edited:

I tend to agree, U.S. snipers had lasers on the terrorists and were asked to step down. It is disturbing. Did they U.S. want to kill this ambassador? It seems that way to me.

Also if we had drones filming the attack, could we of had drones sent to take out the terrorists? No one would have been in harms way.

My guess would be that there are surveilance drones and attack drones and that they're not all the same type of model.

I haven't heard anything about snipers having the terrorists in the cross hairs.

He needs Valerie Jarrett to tell him when to pee.
This President doesn't have a friggin clue as to what's going on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back