Romney only needs to bat .250 on election day

My analysis is based upon Florida, Virginia, NC and Colorado going for Romney.

Virginia: Romney's been routinely ahead by 3 to 4 points and assuming nothing there changes.

Based upon that; if Romney gets one of the four aforementioned states; he will win the election.

I'll note one caveat. If it's Wisconsin; then he could be 3 electoral votes short. However, I was just banking on at least one other close state (NH, NM, Iowa, Nevada or even PA, Ohio, Michigan) going his way.

My analysis is solid; based upon current projections. Your .600 crap is just desperation.

lol

I failed
to forsee that the election would be so rigged. Certainly I worried about it. But even this surpassed my worries.

yes, yes you did.

more gouda?

Funny how libs don't even entertain the reality of cheating and automatically mock anyone that calls out their messiah. Someday, you'll perish and weep. So enjoy your day while you can.

When Dems thought they were cheated, the case went to the USSC. Where's action the Reps are bringing..., I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Funny how libs don't even entertain the reality of cheating and automatically mock anyone that calls out their messiah. Someday, you'll perish and weep. So enjoy your day while you can.

When Dems thought they were cheated, the case went to the USSC. Where's action the Reps are bringing..., I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Republicans have brought the issue up to FoxNews

This issue isn't the Republicans. It's whether Obama cheated. He did.

I know....I heard all about it on Fox

They gave everyone free stuff too

Libs always pretend that Fox News is the decider. I haven't even watched that channel since the election. I don't need Fox to give me cues; much like I'm sure you don't need MSNBC to foster your natural idiocy.

I know....I heard all about it on Fox

They gave everyone free stuff too

Libs always pretend that Fox News is the decider. I haven't even watched that channel since the election. I don't need Fox to give me cues; much like I'm sure you don't need MSNBC to foster your natural idiocy.

Fox told me Obama got elected because the Liberal Mainstream Media lies to people

I could care less what you'd 'love' or not love. I call things how they are.

If this thread is any indication, you call things as you think they are, usually based on the misinformation you've bought into -- from the hilarious "analysis" in the original post, to the laughable claim about St. Lucie County (which you now know was wrong to begin with), to your bullheaded insistence that garnering 100% of the vote in 59 heavily African-American voting precincts was obviously indicative of fraud (never mind the facts, that the President got nearly 100% of the African-American vote nationwide ...and that, per The Philadelphia Inquirer, many of the inner city precincts in question didn't have a single registered Republican living in them).

Here's a pristine example of the sort of misleading crap you're first accepting and then spreading yourself:

The Columbus Dispatch estimated that more than 20 percent of registered Ohio voters aren’t eligible. “In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population,” the report said. And, it said, in 31 other counties, registrations are above 90 percent of the population, “a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts.”

That excerpt is misleading by way of omission, since the article from which it was cherry-picked actually named the two counties with voting rolls exceeding 100% of the voting age population (Wood and Lawrence Counties), and Romney won 56.5% to 41.43 in one and fared closer to the national average in the other (losing 51.21 to 46.37).

Of course, the article itself is slightly misleading, in failing to mention what percentage of the "31 other [dubious?] counties" went for Romney.

More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.

The lead of that article you quoted. It also mentioned that Eric Holder was solicited to purge the rolls of ineligible voters and he refused to cooperate.

As for citing counties that Romney still won; that doesn't mean that voter fraud wasn't working for Obama. Clearly, he could close the gap in such cases. Also, the rolls were bloated with ineligible voters so that Obama could stuff the ballot boxes with them.

Who wants voter ID laws? Republicans or Democrats? We know the game. Stop lying to us.

In February, the Pew Center on the States released a study called Inaccurate, Costly, and Inefficient showing that about 24 million U.S. voter registrations were no longer valid or had significant inaccuracies.

The research found: more than 1.8 million dead people listed as voters; about 2.75 million with voter registrations in more than one state; and about 12 million voter records with incorrect addresses, meaning either the voters moved or errors in the information make it unlikely any mailings can reach them.

The latter category is where you’ll find most of Ohio’s 1.6 million inactive voters.

1.6 million fake voters for Obama to play with in Ohio alone. He played that game in all the swing states. Again, it is Democrats who are opposing strict voting procedures b/c they are the ones cheating.

More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.

The lead of that article you quoted. It also mentioned that Eric Holder was solicited to purge the rolls of ineligible voters and he refused to cooperate.

As for citing counties that Romney still won; that doesn't mean that voter fraud wasn't working for Obama. Clearly, he could close the gap in such cases. Also, the rolls were bloated with ineligible voters so that Obama could stuff the ballot boxes with them.

Who wants voter ID laws? Republicans or Democrats? We know the game. Stop lying to us.

The idea that over a fifth of people in Ohio are ineligible to vote is ridiculous, and beggars belief that anyone rational would consider it for a second.

Forum List

Back