Roman Catholicism is an unscriptural cult

Please provide Bible scriptures to back up this statement. Thank You

btw are you a Christian?

I'm not referring to any particular verse but to the the overall teachings in the Bible, as I understand it. If you want reference I suppose I could refer to MATTHEW 7:1-5:

No I'm not a Christian, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.:D

I'm not referring to any particular verse but to the the overall teachings in the Bible, as I understand it. If you want reference I suppose I could refer to MATTHEW 7:1-5:

No I'm not a Christian, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.:D

:eusa_shifty: See what I get for not going to my "Christan Church" today? I get preached to here on the board! :lol: lol

The Bible is the basis of authority for those of us who call ourselves Christians, no way of getting around that. Following the teachings of men is forbidden.

So BASS, if a Catholic has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, doesn't that mean they are Christian? You DO know they believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, right?

So BASS, if a Catholic has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, doesn't that mean they are Christian? You DO know they believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, right?

They do not follow the teachings of the scriptures, instead they make up things that have no basis in scriptures. No they are *NOT* Christians, they are what they are, Catholics.

You seem to have gone to the Church of The Poison Minds. I'm quite familiar with the lifestyles Christians are suppose to live, and I can see you are not a true Christian, no matter how much you would like us to believe it.

You're basing your accusations on scripture that somehow makes you think you and your religion is superior to all other religions, which in reality makes your religion different, but not superior.

Roman Catholics have a right to worship how they choose, just as you do. That's why we have freedom of religion in this country, so people like you can't demonize folks who don't believe exactly like you. A true Christian is nowhere near as judgemental as you are, and a lot more tolerant.

Incorrect, a Christian is one who follows the teachings of Jesus and His disciples as given to them through the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. One does not have to right to worship God as they please, the bible says God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in the Truth and the Word of God is the truth, the only infallible truth. A true Christian only follows the truth that is written in the Bible and the Bass isn't being judgemental, the Bass is only saying what is written.

The Bible is the basis of authority for those of us who call ourselves Christians, no way of getting around that. Following the teachings of men is forbidden.

Well a book written by a group of people saying you need to believe in god because god says he is god is very far from my reach. Even on a good day I can't believe that. It is like saying Alice from Alice in wonderland is god and the book here are the tenemts of faith. Twlight Zone here we come.

Well a book written by a group of people saying you need to believe in god because god says he is god is very far from my reach. Even on a good day I can't believe that. It is like saying Alice from Alice in wonderland is god and the book here are the tenemts of faith. Twlight Zone here we come.

The Bass is speaking about the Bible, the Word of the True and Living God, not the word of the sons of men.

The Bass is speaking about the Bible, the Word of the True and Living God, not the word of the sons of men.

So am I where is the source that tells you the things in it are true. Prove any of it? You can't use the bible as proof of the bible. So come up with the evidence.

So am I where is the source that tells you the things in it are true. Prove any of it? You can't use the bible as proof of the bible. So come up with the evidence.

The Bible is God's Word, thats all the proof that the Bass needs. You people seriously crack the Bass up with laughter because you want religion to be something where one can enjoy doing the sinful things of life yet at the same time be close to God, it just doesn't work that way.

The Bible is God's Word, thats all the proof that the Bass needs. You people seriously crack the Bass up with laughter because you want religion to be something where one can enjoy doing the sinful things of life yet at the same time be close to God, it just doesn't work that way.

Prove it's gods word. Do you have the recording?

I don't need to prove it. I'm the one that has the proof. No one has ever seen god and come back with a photo. They don't have it on tape. Do you believe in snow white and the seven dwarves as well?

I don't need to prove it. I'm the one that has the proof. No one has ever seen god and come back with a photo. They don't have it on tape. Do you believe in snow white and the seven dwarves as well?

You do have to prove it, prove that God doesn't exist, the burden of proof isn't on the Bass. Women never know when to b e quiet and acknowledge they've lost.

You do have to prove it, prove that God doesn't exist, the burden of proof isn't on the Bass. Women never know when to b e quiet and acknowledge they've lost.

I lost nothing. I asked you to prove it and you can't so You lost this debate. Then you turned it around. I told you my proof. I never heard a tape no CNN interview no photos. Nothing nada.

I didn't make any snide remark. I just stated that there is a big difference between what the Bible says and what the Catholics teach.

Saints, praying to Mary, confessions to Priests, Papal authority, purgatory, etc.,are just a few of the non Biblical teachings of the Catholic Church.

Main stream protestant Christianity is opposed to this form of theology and considers it heretical.

Okay, you wrote "main stream protestant". That clarifies it.

Forum List

Back