Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

I could care less what an idiot like you thinks. Trump has stated that he does not seek forgiveness for his sins, and his works show his repudiation of Jesus Christ.
that's OLD news. People do change... except for liberals. Very few of them seem to ever w ake up to reality

Trump is not the answer.
TRUMP

is the

answer

If the question is: Do you care about your country?

or Do you care about having an actual border and not letting strangers into our homeland

or... well, I could go on all day

appears to have repented? have you heard "i'm sorry" from his pig lips ? ever?

and if you think any of his daily performabces with faici and birx were "presodential" , well they were closer to "clownish"

any reasonable person reading revelation would immediately be able to pick the characters from the trump administration, starting with your antichrist in chief.
this is insane, meaning the parts I actually understand.

and you cannot spell or use proper English grammar.

and just bc someone doesn't say "sorry" doesn't mean he is not repentant. And also, it is so Neanderthal to compare humans to animals (pigs).

Ever thought of growing up?

It doesn't hurt, I promise... not much anyhow. The world will thank u for it (well, not the lib world-----)

Typically, all presidents with an R by their name claim to be Christian and pander to Christians. Why, because they know that most Republican voters are Christian (either practicing or cultural.)

You say Trump appears to have repented. Well, unless this has changed recently, he is on the record saying he's never asked God for forgiveness. That shows he doesn't even understand the most basic teachings of Christianity.

His own words:

I notice you don't have a YEAR on that video. How convenient.

But I don't take back any of my words here as a result of this. I have already heard him say these things. But when I look @ Trump, I always see improvement over time.

Maybe it is sometimes my imagination, but I don't think it is all the time.

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care

Is Trump the 2nd Coming?​

Answer: No

No. Trump is barely a Christian. He says what people want to hear. That's why they like him.
Better a "barely Christian" than a liar who not only claims that his uncle was eaten by cannibals and other such hogwash, but worst of all, claims to be Catholic while at the same time promoting child mutilation (transgenderism) and child murder (legalized abortion), both of which are condemned by Historical Church (God knows what Francis condemns...). Abortion is such a hideous crime, you have to (or used to have to) go to a bishop, not a priest, for confession

We are sick of liars and anti-Christs controlling our country

He doesn't observe the Sabbath. That alone disqualifies him.

Sounds to me like you already know you are in it
Just heads up

I couldn't care less what a person in the party of baby murderers thinks of me.

I am better than that, so what do I care what ... I dunno... Neanderthals?

think?

I notice you don't have a YEAR on that video. How convenient.

But I don't take back any of my words here as a result of this. I have already heard him say these things. But when I look @ Trump, I always see improvement over time.

Maybe it is sometimes my imagination, but I don't think it is all the time.

That's why I specifically said in my post, "unless this has changed recently...." So I acknowledged the possibility that since the time of those interviews, he COULD have changed his mind on those things he said. I haven't seen him publicly change what he said... but as I said yesterday, all R presidents claim to be Christian, so words alone are not enough anyway, in my view. Personally I don't think any true Christians get to the highest office of the land. Keep in mind what the bible says about who the lowercase "god of this world" is. There is so much corruption and deception in this world, which is not only what the bible clearly stated, we can see that with our own eyes. (if we're paying attention.) Remember Jesus' words: "be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Last edited:
Trump is not a Christian, in language or action,

He is a grifter and conman who has hornswoggled a majority of the far right

Last edited:
This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

yawn

don't care
Trump is just a man. He absolutely has his faults and has demonstrated many of them under glaring lights. He has done so regularly.

I don’t run in his social milieux. But if I did, I suspect that I wouldn’t embrace him as a friend of mine anyway.

All that said, he has my vote for President.

Not just because his only major opponent is the current infestation in the Oval Office. But because Trump’s policy positions just make more sense overall.

We can never fix problems we collectively refuse to admit are there. Problems which are undermining our people and society and country. But we have such problems. And it is only Trump who points to them and says, “enough.”

Allah is NOT YHWH. Allah is Satan
Jesus reveals Himself as the God of the OT who spoke to Moses and the Prophets. NOBODY knew of the Father until Jesus revealed Him
Do you understand the covenant of Abraham and it's relation to all three religions. Obviously not.

Not in the slightest. Biden neither lost the election nor tried to steal it. Only one un-American loser did both of those.
you have to be the most uninformed poster I've encountered

and boy is that saying something!

Trump is not a Christian, in language or action,

He is a grifter and conman who has hornswoggled a majority of the far right
Right. Grifters know how to build skyscrapers and turn abandoned buildings into modern skating rinks and etc... etc

you let your hate "inform" you

and it shows

Forum List

Back