Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Yes, you don't like K. Who cares? The man has the right to say what he thinks despite what you think, and you have the same right.
I didn't say I don't like CK. I don't know him and don't care either way about him. I have also said from the start of this stupid thread that the man has the right to say whatever he wants, so I don't know what you're ranting about. (I'm not even sure if YOU know.)

What you don't have a right to is to say things in certain ways without the same being returned to you, alt right boy.

What it seems you are saying, in your own way, here is 'consequences', which I have also been saying from the very start. CK can not stand up and make the statements that he did without having some expectation that some of that could/would come back on him - as other exercise their 1st Amendment rights in expressing how they feel - any more than I can. Absolutely anyone who doesn't like what I have to say can express that opinion. I never said they can't. BRING IT!

What I DID say, which drove you into a 'tizzy', was that I completely disagreed with your false accusation that 'Conservatives' were responsible for the creation of 'Political Correctness'. As Conservative Clint Eastwood opined, 'PC' is for pu$$ie$, libs who think they have a Constitutional Right NOT to be insulted....which ,by the way, does NOT exist. To those people I suggest, 'Man Up', 'Get tougher Skin'.

What I also said is THIS: I don't mind you criticizing me, childishly and falsely calling me names, and engaging in your pathetic personal attacks. I would expect nothing less from you. What I do mind is when ignorant, arrogant libs try to speak FOR others, TELLING others what it is they believe, feel, think, etc. You do that a lot...ADMITTEDLY.

People who do that are trying to build false narratives and false premises, trying to CREATE false perceptions/false ideas/'bad guys' where there are none. They do this because their arguments can not stand up against the other person without changing the other person's argument FOR them....which is what you try to do all the time...ADMITTEDLY. You have even vowed to continue to do that. Go for it.

Every time you say the words, :What YOU believe...what YOU think...what YOU say...etc...' I will just ignore you because you have no clue what I or anyone else believes/thinks/etc...

Last edited:
easyt alt rights rants and then he pants from too much ranting.

When your kind act our poorly and unfairly (as the alt right does all the time), you and your ilk, easyt, will get the rhetorical boot hard to alt right behind.

Simple fact, easyt. You will be held to the same standard. That will never change.

When your kind act our poorly and unfairly (as the alt right does all the time), you and your ilk, easyt, will get the rhetorical boot hard to alt right behind.

Simple fact, easyt. You will be held to the same standard. That will never change.
Most of what you said here is incomprehensible dribble...but I am sure it makes sense to you.

I am glad to be held to the same standards as others. I am not the one whining like a bitch because CK disrespected the flag and country then got some backlash from it. It should have been expected. If it wasn't then whoever didn't think it would be coming is naïve, stupid, or both.

CqLH6mSVIAAnjCr.jpg:small

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

Actions have consequences. People don't like it when fellow Americans thumb their nose at the good old U.S.A. and will continue to call assholes out on it. Does that upset your senses? Too damn bad.
CK has the right to sit down...you have the right to be angry with him...I have the right to laugh at you for your silly anger...you have the right to be angry at my laughing at your silly anger at CK sitting down....I have the right to laugh some more at your silly anger at my laughing at your silly anger at CK sitting down.......Ain't America Grand?

Most of what you said here is incomprehensible dribble...but I am sure it makes sense to you.

I am glad to be held to the same standards as others. I am not the one whining like a bitch because CK disrespected the flag and country then got some backlash from it. It should have been expected. If it wasn't then whoever didn't think it would be coming is naïve, stupid, or both.
You get it all, for certain. Yes, you will be held to the same standards, you will get what you dish.

White people: "Black people should protest peacefully!"
*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*
White people: "No not like that."

:badgrin:

Dude's a washed up douchebag. Not surprising he's become a darling of the Communists/Progressives. It actually makes perfect sense. However, it is his right to be a douchebag. Personally, i don't have a problem with him speaking his mind. I just don't think disrespecting the country is the right way to go.

The U.S. is still the greatest nation on earth. It's given Kaepernick so much. I mean, he plays a game and gets paid $Millions. So you wanna speak out against violence, that's fine. But disrespecting the country isn't fine. We have our problems, but as a whole, you still hit the lottery being born here. So like Trump said, if Kaepernick hates it here so much, he can always go find another country that better suits him.

Dude's a washed up douchebag. Not surprising he's become a darling of the Communists/Progressives. It actually makes perfect sense. However, it is his right to be a douchebag. Personally, i don't have a problem with him speaking his mind. I just don't think disrespecting the country is the right way to go.

The U.S. is still the greatest nation on earth. It's given Kaepernick so much. I mean, he plays a game and gets paid $Millions. So you wanna speak out against violence, that's fine. But disrespecting the country isn't fine. We have our problems, but as a whole, you still hit the lottery being born here. So like Trump said, if Kaepernick hates it here so much, he can always go find another country that better suits him.
My problem with CK is the same I had with Hank Williams Jr. They are being disrespectful to the fans. If you don't like Martina McBride or Toby Keith or somebody .... don't buy their product. But, if you're a fan of the SF 49ers, you have a choice between putting up with behavior you feel is unacceptable or giving up following a team you probably followed before CK "got hired."

Lots of jobs restrict workers free speech. And in the private as well as public sector. I really couldn't care less what some protected jock or over rated pop music fool thinks. If feel inclined to express their views, and can do it so offended people can just decline to pay them, fine. But it ain't so here.

What either side thinks really does not count.

The issue is a labor discussion by worker and management, and they will be the ones who settle it, not the fans.

My problem with CK is the same I had with Hank Williams Jr. They are being disrespectful to the fans. If you don't like Martina McBride or Toby Keith or somebody .... don't buy their product. But, if you're a fan of the SF 49ers, you have a choice between putting up with behavior you feel is unacceptable or giving up following a team you probably followed before CK "got hired."

Lots of jobs restrict workers free speech. And in the private as well as public sector. I really couldn't care less what some protected jock or over rated pop music fool thinks. If feel inclined to express their views, and can do it so offended people can just decline to pay them, fine. But it ain't so here.

He's washed up anyway. He's in full meltdown mode. Probably having some sort of psychotic break or something. But yeah, speak out against violence and racism, that's cool. But disrespecting the country as a whole, is wrong.

With all the problems, the U.S. is sill the greatest nation on earth. But Kaepernick has lost sight of that. So when it's all said and done, Kaepernick will end up where he's supposed to end up... Whiny Loserville.

What either side thinks really does not count.

The issue is a labor discussion by worker and management, and they will be the ones who settle it, not the fans.

Like i said, he's a washed up douche. He's done. Speaking out against racism and violence is fine. But disrespecting the country as a whole, is wrong. He'll soon be getting a chance to be a full time loser. That's what he's always been, and that's what he'll always be. A typical schmuck Democrat. ;)

Last edited:
Easyt, I will tell people what you are saying and what you mean. Always. That will never change. You define yourself by what you say and do, in no other way.

Who is talking about being not offended? Not me.

Everyone gets their say, but they are liable for what they say. A bully is going to get hammered, yes.

Show where I attacked others for attacking CK.

You are misdefining what I say, and you will never be allowed that.

You are not the race checker, bubba. :lol:

He is not disrespecting this nation. He has every right say what he wants in a peaceful, calm way, with which you seem to have a problem.

I spent twelve years on active duty, and when you speak racist, I will call you out.

You have made a decision here that you will have to live with, Eastyt, so be a man and take your lumps, troop.

You are the one who is crying and yelling and acting the bitch, easyt. I will call you out for why you feel/think/believe/say whenever necessary. Be a man and handle it like a man.

I have seven sisters and you just outhissied all of them put together. :lol:
spoken like a true leftist loser. Yep, you can make statements till the cows go home. Who cares what you think, your reputation is so punked up that no one cares what you write. Congratulations. But I do appreciate that at least you admit you're a message board groupy following a poster thinking you can falsifying his posts with reposts. And, You admit it. wow. once a loser always a loser. admitted one at that.

BTW, I and everyone else can say CK disrespected his country. It's our right just as much as his. See garbage pile, you still can't absorb that fact. Nope, you want everything your way and only your way. A true lefty.

Group me in with easyt, he is spot fking on. and you are, well again, a loser lefty crying about someone elses rights. boo fking hoo bubba.

have a nice day.

cause I watch the news. never any protest after 40 are shot in a weekend in Chicago. NEVER. Name one protest? One cop kills a criminal and there are dozens. That's how I know.

The HEADLINES ARE the "protest" you DERP@!
no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

Are you on your period? What are all these nonsensical posts about?
CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

You would blame Hillary or Obama for the hemorrhoids you get from your butt plug.
I would? have you been researching butt plugs or something? I blame those who fail to do their jobs. and both of those two lefties have committed crimes. CK even agrees with me. you know, the guy you're referencing in here as the good guy.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Actions have consequences. People don't like it when fellow Americans thumb their nose at the good old U.S.A. and will continue to call assholes out on it. Does that upset your senses? Too damn bad.

Not at all . I agree . That's my point .

When it's an action that righties are cool with , suddenly it's evil "PC " ruining things of you call that person out .
huh? that made absolutely no sense at all. Thanks for playing. and again, I'm still waiting on that post that validates your OP.

People have the right to do that: say what they want, be held accountable for what they say. The Dixie Chicks exemplifies that point: then they went and made many more millions of dollars off because of those who criticized them.
huh? no one who criticized them ever bought another fking thing with their names on it. try again.

The alt right PC wing are out and about, which is their right (heh), but let's not let them fool themselves as to what they are.
I think you should go back to rewriting others posts and acting like you're them and speaking for them. You made more sense. hahahahahahahahahaaha loser.

Yes, you don't like K. Who cares? The man has the right to say what he thinks despite what you think, and you have the same right.

What you don't have a right to is to say things in certain ways without the same being returned to you, alt right boy.
what the fk does that even mean? are you trying to be peewee herman here? I know you are what am I taunting? how fking old are you... two?

Forum List

Back