Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

I'm sorry for you that Trump is such an easy target. His flaws are so out front and obvious that one doesn't have to dig deep to see them.

Hillary's are a bit more in depth and requires actual research to weed them out. Instead the moron RWers focus in on superficial crap like email supervision, how the attack in Benghazi was characterized and the contributions to the Clinton Foundation. She has plenty of flaws but just the normal policy and issue variety. Trying to paint her as "crooked" is ridiculous because she is just run of the mill as being honest or dishonest in Washington DC.

Crazy RWers are lock step in their stupidity. It probably comes from the "do and believe as you are told" mantra espoused by the Christian religion. Muslims are even worse,...but not by much.

I show more venom towards the Christian Fundamentalists of course because they stole the platform of the republican party and drove it straight into the dirt. The libs didn't ruin my party...idiots like YOU did.

Do you think Dwight David Eisenhower would endorse Donald Trump? Right! I won't either.
and yet you can't stop talking about him. You can't see the irony at all cause you're too stupid.
Ummm. Everything ! But hey . Let's here Ya twist things into a pretzel that he's not guilty of first degree violation of political correctness .

Attacking Kaepernick for being a mindless jock who doesn't appreciate how good he has it has nothing to do with "political correctness." This is just another stupid liberal trick

CK is not "mindless". He has his opinion and is knowingly taking this moderate measure to express it. Obviously he believes that too many people of color are killed unnecessarily by the police Who among us believes that some or even most of these killings are necessary? So rather than stand at the anthem he rejects the status quo and uses what little audience he has. Are his views on the killing of innocent blacks by the police wrong? Has he done any harm? If not then why all the fuss?
well explain why there isn't outrage over black on black killings that happen nightly in towns like Chicago and Detroit. Where's the fking outrage? I have it and you call me a racist. so, CK is allowed to do what he did and I couldn't care less. I'm not his next employer.
How do you there is not outrage? The blacks have no need to listen to the alt right on race. Judas Priest, that would be like the gypsies listening to the fascists. Or the LGBTQ listening to the socon alt right.
cause I watch the news. never any protest after 40 are shot in a weekend in Chicago. NEVER. Name one protest? One cop kills a criminal and there are dozens. That's how I know.

Generally, a gang member shoots a gang member and he goes to jail.

A cop shoots an unarmed citizen and he gets paid leave.

Therein lies the difference. Again, something else you could've discovered with half a brain.

and yet you can't stop talking about him. You can't see the irony at all cause you're too stupid.
Attacking Kaepernick for being a mindless jock who doesn't appreciate how good he has it has nothing to do with "political correctness." This is just another stupid liberal trick

CK is not "mindless". He has his opinion and is knowingly taking this moderate measure to express it. Obviously he believes that too many people of color are killed unnecessarily by the police Who among us believes that some or even most of these killings are necessary? So rather than stand at the anthem he rejects the status quo and uses what little audience he has. Are his views on the killing of innocent blacks by the police wrong? Has he done any harm? If not then why all the fuss?
well explain why there isn't outrage over black on black killings that happen nightly in towns like Chicago and Detroit. Where's the fking outrage? I have it and you call me a racist. so, CK is allowed to do what he did and I couldn't care less. I'm not his next employer.
How do you there is not outrage? The blacks have no need to listen to the alt right on race. Judas Priest, that would be like the gypsies listening to the fascists. Or the LGBTQ listening to the socon alt right.
cause I watch the news. never any protest after 40 are shot in a weekend in Chicago. NEVER. Name one protest? One cop kills a criminal and there are dozens. That's how I know.

The HEADLINES ARE the "protest" you DERP@!
no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

Generally, a gang member shoots a gang member and he goes to jail.

A cop shoots an unarmed citizen and he gets paid leave.

Therein lies the difference. Again, something else you could've discovered with half a brain.
or a gang banger shoots a nine year old or a four year old. I don't think they are in a gang. but keep trying. See I live here. I get nightly news where it shows 40 shot and then move to the sports. it's like wwhooopdi do, forty more shot. No one cares so we'll give very little air time.

Where's Jesse, where's father Phleger, where are all the robots?

And BTW back on topic, CK is allowed to sit. again, I give two shits his next job opportunity, he will have difficulty with it though. watch!!!!!

You lie . Criminals get shot every day with little attention . But when cops are on video shooting guys who haven't done anything , then you have problems .

Cops SHOULD be held to a higher level of responsibility than Chicago gang bangers. Do you see a placard on a gang banger's car that reads "to protect and serve" :lol:

no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

Are you on your period? What are all these nonsensical posts about?

When those in power are doing the killing, and aren't held to account, you HAVE to protest. When those not in power are killing people, you can arrest them. You really don't get this? What kind of asshole sees someone kill someone else, get arrested and jailed, and then PROTESTS it. What are you protesting?

Regular crime doesn't call for protest, it calls for community organization and action. When those in power abuse it, that calls for protest.

You lie . Criminals get shot every day with little attention . But when cops are on video shooting guys who haven't done anything , then you have problems .

Cops SHOULD be held to a higher level of responsibility than Chicago gang bangers. Do you see a placard on a gang banger's car that reads "to protect and serve" :lol:
which is what the cop did. thanks

Thank you for clarifying that you're a crazy person.

CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

doesn't carry weight coming from a nut job.

CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

This is relevant....how?

And this is why the schizophrenic on the street isn't responsible for identifying Mensa candidates.

When those in power are doing the killing, and aren't held to account, you HAVE to protest. When those not in power are killing people, you can arrest them. You really don't get this? What kind of asshole sees someone kill someone else, get arrested and jailed, and then PROTESTS it. What are you protesting?

Regular crime doesn't call for protest, it calls for community organization and action. When those in power abuse it, that calls for protest.
cause that's worked so well for the last 50 years right? LOL, you bunch of leftist parrots are hilarious to discuss this shit with. You don't get it at all. but you are who you are, nut jobs. CK had it correct. He just used a stupid tactic to get it out there. But he shite on Hitlery and that's all good.

This is relevant....how?
cause the OP is about CK! D'OH!!!!

BTW playtime is over now, I'm leaving for the day. enjoy your irony!

cause that's worked so well for the last 50 years right? LOL, you bunch of leftist parrots are hilarious to discuss this shit with. You don't get it at all. but you are who you are, nut jobs. CK had it correct. He just used a stupid tactic to get it out there. But he shite on Hitlery and that's all good.

It has. Blacks went from being denied basic civil rights and the ability to vote to forcing legislation to make those happen.

Thank you, you nut job.

So a guy creates a thread claiming to defend someone's exercising their 1st Amendment right by criticizing people for exercising their 1st Amendment right and claiming the creators of 'PC' are victoms of 'PC'.

The person claims those disrespecting the Natl Anthem should be free to do so without criticism.

...one of the dumbest damn posts ever...which is his right to create. God bless America.

You think, easyt, you should be able to attack blacks, then cry when you are held accountable for your use of speech.

You defame your political enemies then cry when you are held to account for what you way.

Freedom of Expression is a two way street.

You're such a waste of human flesh, Jake. You're an idiot.

Once again your dumb ass tries to speak FOR me:

"YOU THINK, EASYT65..."

BUT your dumbass DOESN'T Speak for me.

The ONLY thing I think regarding this stupid thread is this:

1. CK has the right to exercise his 1st Amendment Right, as do all Americans.

2. CK does NOT have the Constitutional right NOT to be offended.

3. In response to someone exercising their 1st Amendment Right other Americans then have the right to exercise THEIR 1st Amendment right by criticising them for it - like they are doing in response to CK for disrespecting he Natl Anthem.

4. I think your thread is stupid becauae you are trying to demonize people for #3. You are attacking others for responding to what CK did.

5. You are trying to have it both ways. You SEEM to want it to be OK for not standing up and opening his (CK) mouth while wanting others to remain silent...and when peole stand up and open their mouths you say they are wrong to do so.

6. CK is not 'black' - he is mixed race.

7. CK is insignificant in the fact that he is just another f*ing idiot disrespecting this nation that has given him the opportunity to make millions throwing a ball. He's an idiot, too, but it is his right to be.

8. I have spent 30 years serving my country, fighting side-by-side with diffrent races and gender, which you learn in the military means far less on the inside than outside the military. I did not spend this time fighting for all whites, all blacks, or all latinos. I defended / defend ALL Americans, their rights, and this nation. So I sincerely mean it when I say FUCK YOU falsely calling me a racist. You were right earlier - You DON'T know me.

9. I have spent a lifetime defending everyone's Constitutional Rights, including Freedom of Speech. I may not always agree with what you say but I will defend your rught to say it.

10. Actions have consequences, and NO ONE should be exempt from them. CK made a decision he will have to live with.

So some people criticized his actions. So what?! Be a man. Grow up. Accept the consequences of your actions.

Would you be crying like a bitch like you are now, Jake, if people stop buying his jersey, which is their right to do? You going to demonize them and call anyone who stops buying a CK jersey a racist?

Waaaaa.....

Finally, what YOU say, what YOU try to say I feel/think/believe/say, what petty names you call me, no matter how much you try to demonize me, I don't give a damn because you're insignificant.

I don't agree with most of what you say. I will always defend your right to say it.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back