Three sea otters shot to death near Santa Cruz

Three sea otters shot to death near Santa Cruz; Reward offered
Updated: 12:07 PM PDT Aug 29, 2016

In East Texas and Louisiana along the Sabine, folks knew who poached in order to eat as opposed, and we knew how to deal with the stupids.

I love otters, they're so cute, I hope the idiots that did this are caught and punished.

I wasn't aware that people ate otters, they're so adorable, only nasty people would want to harm them and eat them.

SaeOtterRaft.jpg

• Banned

In East Texas and Louisiana along the Sabine, folks knew who poached in order to eat as opposed, and we knew how to deal with the stupids.

I love otters, they're so cute, I hope the idiots that did this are caught and punished.

I wasn't aware that people ate otters.
They clowns want the skins, or kill the parents to get the kits, raise them a bit, and sell them at outrageous prices.

Henry, I probably have five or six times the number of fire arms, short and long guns, that you have.

They clowns want the skins, or kill the parents to get the kits, raise them a bit, and sell them at outrageous prices.

How sick on every level.

• Banned

How sick on every level.
Henry would see no problem with eating otters.

http://www.ksbw.com/article/three-sea-otters-shot-to-death-near-santa-cruz-reward-offered/2100863

Nonsense. Everyone knows that the Mexican otters are to blame. Drugs flowed into their community and gangs were formed. Now it is just a shooting gallery.

Henry, I probably have five or six times the number of fire arms, short and long guns, that you have.
Sure you do, fake. And you're a heterosexual Christian Republican, too!

What an asshat you are.

I bet it was illegals who shot the weasels.

Henry, I probably have five or six times the number of fire arms, short and long guns, that you have.- Jake "No Show" Starkey

Sure ya do chief. Sure ya do...

http://www.ksbw.com/article/three-sea-otters-shot-to-death-near-santa-cruz-reward-offered/2100863

Nonsense. Everyone knows that the Mexican otters are to blame. Drugs flowed into their community and gangs were formed. Now it is just a shooting gallery.
But the meth black otters are moving in on the drugs game.

OK, making it clear that pre-purchase checks just don't work. No lower age limit for gun purchases in Texas? In most states a 12-year old would have to wait a bit.

Please stop projecting your private recreational preferences on others.

Sure you do, fake. And you're a heterosexual Christian Republican, too! What an asshat you are. I bet it was illegals who shot the weasels.
Hello, Ms Asshole. I see you are back, for a while anyway. Yeah, I am a reall GOP Christian straight. You are not; you hate Jesus. Nah, we had some real bad actors down on Badger Road. They were dealt with.

OK, making it clear that pre-purchase checks just don't work. No lower age limit for gun purchases in Texas? In most states a 12-year old would have to wait a bit.

Please stop projecting your private recreational preferences on others.
You like your otter kits with ketchup.

I wasn't aware that people ate otters, they're so adorable, only nasty people would want to harm them and eat them.

SaeOtterRaft.jpg

So cute and adorable, I want one.

10374e951286014faf20eb2c81175584.jpg

Sea otters are on the endangered species list currently at around 3,000. There will be a stink from a lot of quarters over this.

Time for Black Lives Matter to riot again. They were obviously shot because they're not white.

Forum List

Back