Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Dude's a washed up douchebag. Not surprising he's become a darling of the Communists/Progressives. It actually makes perfect sense. However, it is his right to be a douchebag. Personally, i don't have a problem with him speaking his mind. I just don't think disrespecting the country is the right way to go.

The U.S. is still the greatest nation on earth. It's given Kaepernick so much. I mean, he plays a game and gets paid $Millions. So you wanna speak out against violence, that's fine. But disrespecting the country isn't fine. We have our problems, but as a whole, you still hit the lottery being born here. So like Trump said, if Kaepernick hates it here so much, he can always go find another country that better suits him.
My problem with CK is the same I had with Hank Williams Jr. They are being disrespectful to the fans. If you don't like Martina McBride or Toby Keith or somebody .... don't buy their product. But, if you're a fan of the SF 49ers, you have a choice between putting up with behavior you feel is unacceptable or giving up following a team you probably followed before CK "got hired."

Lots of jobs restrict workers free speech. And in the private as well as public sector. I really couldn't care less what some protected jock or over rated pop music fool thinks. If feel inclined to express their views, and can do it so offended people can just decline to pay them, fine. But it ain't so here.

He's washed up anyway. He's in full meltdown mode. Probably having some sort of psychotic break or something. But yeah, speak out against violence and racism, that's cool. But disrespecting the country as a whole, is wrong.

With all the problems, the U.S. is sill the greatest nation on earth. But Kaepernick has lost sight of that. So when it's all said and done, Kaepernick will end up where he's supposed to end up... Whiny Loserville.
I don't have any problem personally with what he said. But on the other hand, I personally don't see how I am responsible for South Side Chicago. I remember when Abdul-Rauf chose not to stand for the anthem when playing for the Denver Nuggets. I just didn't see why he had to make such a deal out of it. Stay in the locker room till after it and just do your business.

I'm sure glad he didn't agree to take a pay cut to get traded to the Broncos. I've never been a big fan of his passing ability. My favorite story was from a Fleetwood Mac concert in old Mile High Stadium. We're all on blankets on the field smoking pot, and Stevie Nicks starts spouting some political bs, and people started yelling "shut up and play." LOL

The alt right PC wing are out and about, which is their right (heh), but let's not let them fool themselves as to what they are.
Yeah, let's not let them forget they are Constitutional Right-exercising, patriotic, flag/natl anthem-defending Americans who aren't afraid of being bullied or of some dumbass lib falsely calling them names for defending what they believe in.
that isn't allowed in his demented world.

Dude's a washed up douchebag. Not surprising he's become a darling of the Communists/Progressives. It actually makes perfect sense. However, it is his right to be a douchebag. Personally, i don't have a problem with him speaking his mind. I just don't think disrespecting the country is the right way to go.

The U.S. is still the greatest nation on earth. It's given Kaepernick so much. I mean, he plays a game and gets paid $Millions. So you wanna speak out against violence, that's fine. But disrespecting the country isn't fine. We have our problems, but as a whole, you still hit the lottery being born here. So like Trump said, if Kaepernick hates it here so much, he can always go find another country that better suits him.
My problem with CK is the same I had with Hank Williams Jr. They are being disrespectful to the fans. If you don't like Martina McBride or Toby Keith or somebody .... don't buy their product. But, if you're a fan of the SF 49ers, you have a choice between putting up with behavior you feel is unacceptable or giving up following a team you probably followed before CK "got hired."

Lots of jobs restrict workers free speech. And in the private as well as public sector. I really couldn't care less what some protected jock or over rated pop music fool thinks. If feel inclined to express their views, and can do it so offended people can just decline to pay them, fine. But it ain't so here.

He's washed up anyway. He's in full meltdown mode. Probably having some sort of psychotic break or something. But yeah, speak out against violence and racism, that's cool. But disrespecting the country as a whole, is wrong.

With all the problems, the U.S. is sill the greatest nation on earth. But Kaepernick has lost sight of that. So when it's all said and done, Kaepernick will end up where he's supposed to end up... Whiny Loserville.
I don't have any problem personally with what he said. But on the other hand, I personally don't see how I am responsible for South Side Chicago. I remember when Abdul-Rauf chose not to stand for the anthem when playing for the Denver Nuggets. I just didn't see why he had to make such a deal out of it. Stay in the locker room till after it and just do your business.

I'm sure glad he didn't agree to take a pay cut to get traded to the Broncos. I've never been a big fan of his passing ability. My favorite story was from a Fleetwood Mac concert in old Mile High Stadium. We're all on blankets on the field smoking pot, and Stevie Nicks starts spouting some political bs, and people started yelling "shut up and play." LOL

He's gonna be what he's always been. His career is almost over. He could have been great. But it's over. Back to being a typical loser Democrat. No more $Millions for playing a game.

easyt alt rights rants and then he pants from too much ranting.

When your kind act our poorly and unfairly (as the alt right does all the time), you and your ilk, easyt, will get the rhetorical boot hard to alt right behind.

Simple fact, easyt. You will be held to the same standard. That will never change.
still waiting for what was unfair, but I know you will never post that evidence. You're a slander junky and admit you are. You put words in all mouths and enjoy doing it, again, admittedly. You are a true human turdjob.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

Actions have consequences. People don't like it when fellow Americans thumb their nose at the good old U.S.A. and will continue to call assholes out on it. Does that upset your senses? Too damn bad.
CK has the right to sit down...you have the right to be angry with him...I have the right to laugh at you for your silly anger...you have the right to be angry at my laughing at your silly anger at CK sitting down....I have the right to laugh some more at your silly anger at my laughing at your silly anger at CK sitting down.......Ain't America Grand?
as the song was written by Billy Preston, 'will it go round in circles'

Is it patriotic if someone is forced to stand?
who are you talking to? No one in here said anything like that. maybe you should actually read the posts before making a stupid post like that.

I guess maybe Jake impersonating everyone in here and rewriting all of their posts in his words.

Damn, that has to be fking boring.

Last edited:
easyt alt rights rants and then he pants from too much ranting.

When your kind act our poorly and unfairly (as the alt right does all the time), you and your ilk, easyt, will get the rhetorical boot hard to alt right behind.

Simple fact, easyt. You will be held to the same standard. That will never change.
Most of what you said here is incomprehensible dribble...but I am sure it makes sense to you.

I am glad to be held to the same standards as others. I am not the one whining like a bitch because CK disrespected the flag and country then got some backlash from it. It should have been expected. If it wasn't then whoever didn't think it would be coming is naïve, stupid, or both.
You get it all, for certain. Yes, you will be held to the same standards, you will get what you dish.
and? what is it he is going to get? I'm really curious as to what the consequences are in here.

White people: "Black people should protest peacefully!"
*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*
White people: "No not like that."

:badgrin:
who made that claim? come now big fella, post up that post or you're no better than walking jake impersonating everyone on a message board. ready go!

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

You're confusing freedom of speech with political correctness. Liberals. smh lol

oh darling poster boy though, told hitlery she was a criminal and didn't deserve to be president. I applaud him standing up and voicing his constitutional right there as well.

There is a HUGE military & flag ceremony at Thursday nights game he's going to be at. I predict 10s of thousands of boos when he takes the field if he acts like a douche again. Maybe even if he doesn't.

No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Kaepernick committed a classic loser Democrat blunder. Speaking out against racism and violence is cool. But disrespecting and condemning the country as a whole, isn't cool. Most folks don't like that.

Our country does have problems, but it's still the greatest nation on earth. Kaepernick just pulled a 'Democrat.' And he should get ripped for it. But it doesn't really matter, his career is almost over. He'll soon get his chance to be a full time Democrat loser. His getting paid $Millions to play a game days, are almost over. Good riddance.

You are alt right, so you can't take what you dish.

I will call you out when you speak falsely, dud.

It is what it is.
we're waiting for that day. so far you haven't.
It has happened, such as now, and it sucks to be you.

The alt right will be dealt with as they attempt to deal with others.

You just whine. :lol:
I have no idea what that double talk even means. what is being dealt with by whom? can you make some fking sense for one post?

Is it patriotic if someone is forced to stand?
who are you talking to? No one in here said anything like that. maybe you should actually read the posts before making a stupid post like that.

Answer the question and stop telling me what someone didnt say.
why? I believe he has the right to do whatever he wants. the question doesn't pertain to me.

Then why quote it if you're scared to answer? Nevermind, don't answer

Forum List

Back