Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Is it patriotic if someone is forced to stand?
who are you talking to? No one in here said anything like that. maybe you should actually read the posts before making a stupid post like that.

Answer the question and stop telling me what someone didnt say.
why? I believe he has the right to do whatever he wants. the question doesn't pertain to me.

Then why quote it if you're scared to answer? Nevermind, don't answer
cause I can? and again, no one in here ever made a statement to that fact. so you're bringing in garbage to a thread that has enough. I thought I'd let you know it.

You're deflecting
He's deflecting? You're making shit up to knock down.
Those are YOU'RE deflections.

Tag team deflection.
I asked a question. That's all. He can't answer. That's my fault, I guess.
You asked a stupid fucking question. He should have just slapped you & moved on. Sometimes you can be such an insufferable prick

Great! Whenever someone cant answer a question name calling is always a good cover for it.

You're deflecting

Tag team deflection.
You asked a stupid fucking question. He should have just slapped you & moved on. Sometimes you can be such an insufferable prick
GM is doing a typical alt right PC deflection. He wants to say whatever he wants, but does not support that KC has the same right. JC is right there with GM in hypocrisy. Watch them attack names and personalities now.

Hypocrites? Did you ever go to a Tea Party rally and witness the reverence for the Flag and the Country? Democrats had to practically twist Barry Hussein's freaking arm to make him put it over his heart during the National Anthem. I saw a photo of a Hillary rally where the Flag was tossed into the corner with garbage. It's easy to google the net worth of the freaking Q-B in question. It's around 22 million so who is the freaking hypocrite here?

You're deflecting

Tag team deflection.

Great! Whenever someone cant answer a question name calling is always a good cover for it.
:boohoo:

You're deflecting

Tag team deflection.
GM is doing a typical alt right PC deflection. He wants to say whatever he wants, but does not support that KC has the same right. JC is right there with GM in hypocrisy. Watch them attack names and personalities now.

I thought this was about KC not about my ballsack which he cant seem to let go

You're deflecting

Tag team deflection.

nope it's about CK, but thanks for playing. When you can't get the player right you should leave.

You're deflecting

Tag team deflection.
dude, get the players name right at least, it's CK Colin is his first name Kaepernick is his last. fk I can't stand it when people can't check their posts.

Tag team deflection.

nope it's about CK, but thanks for playing. When you can't get the player right you should leave.

61DXvK5mzLL._SX355_.jpg

Tag team deflection.

61DXvK5mzLL._SX355_.jpg
I see you went on mute, thanks.

Forum List

Back