Righty PC thugs bully olympic hero .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I love how right wingers think political correctness is a left thing .

U.S. gymnast gabby Douglas didn't have her hand over her heart during the national antheM at the medal ceremony . Burn the unpatriotic witch!!

She was forced to apologize after .

Gabby Douglas Apologizes After National Anthem Controversy

Douglas’ stance as the anthem was played drew criticism from some Twitter cranks, with one detractor writing, “I get you’re pissed at something Gabby Douglas, but show some pride & respect put your hand over your heart.”

It was nice of her to apologize, but in reality they were just dog-whistling that she was one of them there "uppity *******" so she should have ignored them.

U.S. gymnast gabby Douglas didn't have her hand over her heart during the national antheM at the medal ceremony . Burn the unpatriotic witch!!

Douglas’ stance as the anthem was played drew criticism from some Twitter cranks, with one detractor writing, “I get you’re pissed at something Gabby Douglas, but show some pride & respect put your hand over your heart.”
1340741612798_9375997.png

My... my... my... as bad as all that ? Oh, my goodness gracious, and golly gosh gee willickers, Emmy Lou !!!

Last edited:

Imagine you're a young kid who's excited about being in the Olympics representing America and standing in front of thousands of people. You would probably forget to breath. Which would be a good thing.IMHO.

Conservative people can be a bummer, but they are like 95% of the population, maybe a lot higher. So they aren't as voracious as the leftwing type.

Forum List

Back