Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

Yep. This is a case of right wing PC.

I don't know if they're calling for him to be punished in some way, though. If they are, then yeah, they're just as bad as the left wing PC zealots.

Many similarities in behaviors between the two ends of the spectrum.

Kapernick is a privileged whiny bitch who personifies everything that is wrong with millenials. He could get Theisman'd, and the crowd would probably cheer.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

You tell me who the crazy one is..........:cuckoo:.

In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Right wingers act like they ain't PC , truth is they are.

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

I think he's trying to get cut because he doesn't want to play in SF anymore .

Absolutely it is. Blind patriotism, especially, is no virtue. It requires no intellectual effort, just blind, sheep-like behavior.

If the NFL wants to profit off of jingoism by arbitrarily saluting a flag before their games, they have to accept that people will see that flag for EVERYTHING it is. Not just the parts we like to think about.

He's turned into a back-up QB and is on the same level as Sanchez on into infinity. He wants out of football and will get his wish, cuz no one will pick him up.

He's turned into a back-up QB and is on the same level as Sanchez on into infinity. He wants out of football and will get his wish, cuz no one will pick him up.

Irrelevant to the topic, but your input is greatly appreciated.

The crazy ones are the jackasses burning Kaep jerseys....but they'd never burn an Adrian Peterson jersey. Because beating a child into the hospital is SOOOO much better than not standing for the anthem.

The crazy ones are the jackasses burning Kaep jerseys....but they'd never burn an Adrian Peterson jersey. Because beating a child into the hospital is SOOOO much better than not standing for the anthem.
Excellent point.

You know, I spent 20 years of my life in the service of this country by serving in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002 when I retired.

Free speech is one of those rights that we enjoy, and because of our system of government as well as the fact that the military is willing to defend this country and all of the rights it has, I have no problem with him sitting down.

It's his right under free speech. If he believes that there is an issue that needs attention, and he's willing to be peaceful in his demonstration of his support for said issue, then let him. You as an American citizen have the right to comment on his free speech and can let him know how you feel.

However....................you cannot stop him, just as he cannot stop you from expressing your opinion. I personally support his right to demonstrate peacefully as he sees fit.

As far as the gymnast who didn't put her hand over her heart? Give the girl a break.............she stated that she grew up in a military family and that she was taught to stand at attention whenever the national anthem played. I can understand that, because many military people that I have served with did the same thing. If they were in uniform, they stood at attention, and did the same thing in civilian clothes. The only difference between civilian clothes and uniform was that if they were in civilian clothes and had a hat on, they removed it and stood at attention.

Just another example of people bitching about others who they know are better than them, so they think that by picking at one little detail, they can feel superior to them.

Unfortunately, the people bitching about the athletes could never reach their stature in competition if their lives depended on it.

No real football player wants to play in SF.

Kapercrap is free to run his mouth off and is free to not stand up during the National Anthem.

I am free to call him a jackass.
Yep.

Where the zealots cross the line is when they want someone to be punished or shut down or shouted down or shut up or intimidated.

I'm sure some have called for him to be canned for this, and that wouldn't be right.

Besides, he's a lousy QB and will probably be canned anyway.

:laugh:

And Timmy goes ape#### over us righties using our right to descent.

No real football player wants to play in SF.
nor Logan.

Forum List

Back