Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

The idiot with the initials CK can sit all he wants. He can do so till the day he dies, but it won't change a damn thing until the black community realizes that.........

A 70% rate in which your children are raised in homes with only 1 or fewer parents IS THE PROBLEM. Sitting during the national anthem DOES NOTHING TO CURE THE PROBLEM.

What a friggen nitwit

Easyt, I will tell people what you are saying and what you mean. Always. That will never change. You define yourself by what you say and do, in no other way.

Who is talking about being not offended? Not me.

Everyone gets their say, but they are liable for what they say. A bully is going to get hammered, yes.

Show where I attacked others for attacking CK.

You are misdefining what I say, and you will never be allowed that.

You are not the race checker, bubba. :lol:

He is not disrespecting this nation. He has every right say what he wants in a peaceful, calm way, with which you seem to have a problem.

I spent twelve years on active duty, and when you speak racist, I will call you out.

You have made a decision here that you will have to live with, Eastyt, so be a man and take your lumps, troop.

You are the one who is crying and yelling and acting the bitch, easyt. I will call you out for why you feel/think/believe/say whenever necessary. Be a man and handle it like a man.

I have seven sisters and you just outhissied all of them put together. :lol:

Yeah, liberals speaking for others, a foing a horrible f*ing job of it, will never change. At least you're honest about that.

Everything else you wrote after that? Who gives a damn. After that 1st sentence, 'nuff said. Knock yourself out, dude.

Everyone knows libs trying to speak for others is speaking out of their ass.

You are alt right, so you can't take what you dish.

I will call you out when you speak falsely, dud.

It is what it is.

It is what it is.

WTF is 'alt Right'? It's a buzz word libs have fallen in love with and are trying to use it often like a kindergartner with a new word. :p

Speak falsely? The only time I spoke falsely in this thread is when YOU spoke FOR me.

:lmao:

You're right 'IT is what it is, Jake....'IT' is called BULLSHIT.

I've wasted enough time on you and this bullshit thread. If you want to play anymore, play with yourself.

It is what it is.

WTF is 'alt Right'? It's a buzz word libs have fallen in love with and are trying to use it often like a kindergartner with a new word. :p Speak falsely? The only time I spoke falsely in this thread is when YOU spoke FOR me. :lmao: You're right 'IT is what it is, Jake....'IT' is called BULLSHIT. I've wasted enough time on you and this bullshit thread. If you want to play anymore, play with yourself.

Easyt can't take what he dishes. It's always that way, will always be that way, and there is nothing he can do about it.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
Please stay out of the well... the "black" NFL player has nothing to complain about.
He has every right to do what he wants - but no one is oppressing the fuck up... His performance on the field is doing that.
Lol

The fuck are the quotes for?
''Minority"

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Actions have consequences. People don't like it when fellow Americans thumb their nose at the good old U.S.A. and will continue to call assholes out on it. Does that upset your senses? Too damn bad.

How do you there is not outrage? The blacks have no need to listen to the alt right on race. Judas Priest, that would be like the gypsies listening to the fascists. Or the LGBTQ listening to the socon alt right.
cause I watch the news. never any protest after 40 are shot in a weekend in Chicago. NEVER. Name one protest? One cop kills a criminal and there are dozens. That's how I know.

The HEADLINES ARE the "protest" you DERP@!
no it's a news report. A protest is people out in the street causing havoc on their fellow citizens and burning down buildings like when a cop shots a criminal.

Are you on your period? What are all these nonsensical posts about?
CK shitting on Hitlery cause she does nothing to stop black on black crime. I agree 100% with him. that's what.

You would blame Hillary or Obama for the hemorrhoids you get from your butt plug.

Actions have consequences. People don't like it when fellow Americans thumb their nose at the good old U.S.A. and will continue to call assholes out on it. Does that upset your senses? Too damn bad.

Not at all . I agree . That's my point .

When it's an action that righties are cool with , suddenly it's evil "PC " ruining things of you call that person out .

People have the right to do that: say what they want, be held accountable for what they say. The Dixie Chicks exemplifies that point: then they went and made many more millions of dollars off because of those who criticized them.

Not at all . I agree . That's my point .

When it's an action that righties are cool with , suddenly it's evil "PC " ruining things of you call that person out .
I agree that this is the right wing version of PC, and there's no doubt about it. They're bitching and moaning and burning a jersey here and there in effigy. We even have people saying "if you don't like America, leave", just because this guy expressed himself.

But the versions are different.

In the left wing version, we have people losing their jobs and/or seeing their careers destroyed because they said the wrong thing; we have "safe spaces" and "trigger warnings" to protect our little snowflakes from hearing something they may not like; we have marches and protests and violence; we have people choosing to leverage laws over the tiniest incidents; we have destructive behaviors constantly enabled because challenging the wrong constituency may not be politically expedient; we have people shouted down and appearances cancelled because they have different opinions. On and on and on. PC and Identity Politics are at the very foundation of the hardcore Left.

Right wing PC is silly, eyeroll-provoking and easily countered. Left wing PC is far more virulent, aggressive and counter-productive.

Last edited:
The best and most effective thing that could have been done is ignore him. But that is much easier said than done.

Trump is right, where in this world would he go and be afforded the luxury he has today? Once he retires i am sure there are places he could move to but I seriously doubt that they would afford him more freedom. And before the left cries that the right would restrict his freedom of speech I have heard little of that. What i hear is a denouncing of a spoiled rich kid.

The alt right PC wing are out and about, which is their right (heh), but let's not let them fool themselves as to what they are.

I didn't know his momma was a 'righty hypocrite'. ESPN reported she is pissed and called him out for not standing.

You know you done wrong when yo momma calls you out in front of the whole world.

:p

The alt right PC wing are out and about, which is their right (heh), but let's not let them fool themselves as to what they are.
Yeah, let's not let them forget they are Constitutional Right-exercising, patriotic, flag/natl anthem-defending Americans who aren't afraid of being bullied or of some dumbass lib falsely calling them names for defending what they believe in.

Yeah, let's not let them forget they are Constitutional Right-exercising, patriotic, flag/natl anthem-defending Americans who aren't afraid of being bullied or of some dumbass lib falsely calling them names for defending what they believe in.
They are certainly exercising their rights and being a PC bully as you are often.

Forum List

Back