Kapernick Has To Buy An NFL Team To Play QB

He'll never get Cam Newton's job.
True. But would they be the first team with a black starter/backup tandem? And, would it further disenfranchise the league's white minority players who might construe the situation as black privilege?
Do you really think blacks aren't already dominant in sports?

70% of the NFL is black. 95% of the NBA is black. The only major sport they haven't completely taken over is Hockey.

I think all races and religions should be equally represented in a swift move to adhere to the communist ideology better known as diversity.

Kaepernick is how it is spelled dope...

Tebow is in the same boat and he took a knee also...
what a distortion of the truth. Yeah Tebow did take a knee, but not in protest of anything and not during that anthem. And what was the response to him taking a knee by the liberal left? Outrage, condemnation, etc.
So we can establish that for any reason taking a knee is a career ender...
I don't know if I responded to this BS but in case I didn't, no, neither of those players were let go because of taking a knee. The NFL has shown they don't give a crap. They were let go because of talent.

True. But would they be the first team with a black starter/backup tandem? And, would it further disenfranchise the league's white minority players who might construe the situation as black privilege?
So when blacks have been accepted in all positions you manufacture some sort of protest that MIGHT happen. Do you realize how racist you are? You really need to come to grips with your inner racism.

what a distortion of the truth. Yeah Tebow did take a knee, but not in protest of anything and not during that anthem. And what was the response to him taking a knee by the liberal left? Outrage, condemnation, etc.
No, the knee had nothing to do with either. Somehow, regardless of the stats, Kapernick was a bum and I can't imagine that he has improved. Other players have taken a knee for the cause and have not been cut. Tebow didn't make it because of talent, but that doesn't stop the irony and hypocrisy of the liberal left.
So the inability of a NFL player to not make it is the liberal left's fault..
I am not sure where you went to school to learn reading but apparently they failed you badly. As anyone should be able to see what I am saying is it was talent not kneeing that ended their careers. BUT, the liberals whined like little girls when Tebow kneed prior to the game. They were outraged. But there were other players that clearly showed they were praying to someone. I believe it was Cam Newton who prayed prior to receiving the first snap, no protest from the whinny left wing.

Anything I posted has nothing to do with why they are not playing today, it has to do with exactly what I said, left wing hypocrisy and quite frankly, their inability to tell the truth.

No, the knee had nothing to do with either. Somehow, regardless of the stats, Kapernick was a bum and I can't imagine that he has improved. Other players have taken a knee for the cause and have not been cut. Tebow didn't make it because of talent, but that doesn't stop the irony and hypocrisy of the liberal left.
I guess a lack of talent helped him win a national championship and a Heisman Trophy. Something that Florida hasn't done since he left.
Did you watch the Sugar bowl? Tebow's last game? There are many, many colleges out there with quarterbacks. Tebow didn't lack all skills, he just didn't have what it took to make it in the NFL.

I guess a lack of talent helped him win a national championship and a Heisman Trophy. Something that Florida hasn't done since he left.
Did you watch the Sugar bowl? Tebow's last game? There are many, many colleges out there with quarterbacks. Tebow didn't lack all skills, he just didn't have what it took to make it in the NFL.
That's weird.....he was always one of the more gifted athletes on his team.
His problem seemed to be that he was a QB that wasn't accurate enough to play the position. Yet he had the ability to play other positions and be really good at it, but because he was a target from the left, no team was willing to give him a shot.
Then you have Colin Kaepernick....who seems to have the same problem. The difference is that Tebow wins and Captain Kneel seems to have problems winning, so he decided to become a racist activist with a Fro....

70% of the NFL is black. 95% of the NBA is black. The only major sport they haven't completely taken over is Hockey.

I think all races and religions should be equally represented in a swift move to adhere to the communist ideology better known as diversity.
I enjoyed the NFL before it became the all black league. I enjoyed it after until the players showed themselves to be whinny little tunnel rats.

I was flipping channels and came across the Family Feud. The question was, which sport took the most intelligence to play, or something like that. The answer was Golf, which I think is actually correct. Stev Harvey almost swallowed his tongue in saying that he didn't believe that to be true at all. Never heard him outright disagree with a question like that. Why do you suppose he said something like that?

His problem seemed to be that he was a QB that wasn't accurate enough to play the position. Yet he had the ability to play other positions and be really good at it, but because he was a target from the left, no team was willing to give him a shot.
Then you have Colin Kaepernick....who seems to have the same problem. The difference is that Tebow wins and Captain Kneel seems to have problems winning, so he decided to become a racist activist with a Fro....

Didn't the Patriots try him out at tight end? Kaepernick, could he have played some other position?

I enjoyed the NFL before it back the all black league. I enjoyed it after until the players showed themselves to be whinny little tunnel rats.

I was flipping channels and came across the Family Feud. The question was, which sport took the most intelligence to play, or something like that. The answer was Golf, which I think is actually correct. Stev Harvey almost swallowed his tongue in saying that he didn't believe that to be true at all. Never heard him outright disagree with a question like that. Why do you suppose he said something like that?
:dunno:

I beg to differ.
NFL players have to memorize a playbook that is the size of an Encyclopedia.
Good players also have to be able to recognize what's coming by looking at formations.
Also you have to look at game films to recognize tendencies.
That means not only do you have to be a stud, but you also have to be smart.
Golf is just a matter of learning how to hit a white ball correctly and learning how to putt.

I enjoyed the NFL before it back the all black league. I enjoyed it after until the players showed themselves to be whinny little tunnel rats.

I beg to differ.
Good players also have to be able to recognize what's coming by looking at formations.
Golf is just a matter of learning how to hit a white ball correctly and learning how to putt.
All sports have to remember stuff, like plays. In golf there are many, many factors that need taken into consideration, things that can only be learned through experience and it takes intelligence to remember.

Didn't the Patriots try him out at tight end? Kaepernick, could he have played some other position?
Maybe....but his forte was at QB. At one time he was the guy that started a movement toward running QBs....but injuries precluded that. The Wildcat offense became popular. For some reason the NFL is raft with season ending injuries. The risk was too great. TE isn't a good fit. Tebow would be better at FB or RB. If the NFL wasn't so much into cost cutting they would have more than just 53 active players on their rosters. Coupled with the fact that they play 20 games....I think they need to expand their rosters.

I beg to differ.
All sports have to remember stuff, like plays. In golf there are many, many factors that need taken into consideration, things that can only be learned through experience and it takes intelligence to remember.
But I still don't think Golf is more a thinking man's game. Especially since you don't have a blitzing LB about to crush you while you're putting.

Maybe....but his forte was at QB. At one time he was the guy that started a movement toward running QBs....but injuries precluded that. The Wildcat offense became popular. For some reason the NFL is raft with season ending injuries. The risk was too great. TE isn't a good fit. Tebow would be better at FB or RB. If the NFL wasn't so much into cost cutting they would have more than just 53 active players on their rosters. Coupled with the fact that they play 20 games....I think they need to expand their rosters.
I'd be just as happy if the NFL went away, we could concentrate on college football which is pretty much just as interesting. And I don't think I have ever see a call like the one at the end of the Steeler game. The NFL is broken in more ways than one. I have gotten to the point where I am writing the sponsors of the NFL and will save my money for other places.

No. Tebow, like Kaepernick is not an NFL quality quarterback. I love Tebow to death, but he was built for college football and not the pros. He had some success in Denver as a backup, but that was all.

Kaepernick looks like he might be a switch hitter. Being a tight end would not be in the future, but given enough time and the proper training and the right sized teammates, he could be a wide receiver!

So their plan is to buy the Panthers and bench one of the best QBs in the league, who happens to be black, so Kaepernick can play. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back