Right-wingers continue to embrace cancel culture. The latest is #BoycottMaybelline for giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney

Well well well, look who's getting their panties in a bunch over Maybelline giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney!

It's the same group of fragile, right wing snowflakes who cried about Bud Light featuring Dylan Mulvaney on a beer. I mean, what's next? Will they boycott Starbucks because they overheard someone ordering a soy latte?
News flash, right-wingers: cancel culture goes both ways. If you're going to dish it out, you better be able to take it. Otherwise, stop whining and grow a thicker skin. Or maybe just stick to drinking water and wearing no makeup at all. That way, you won't have to worry about being offended by anything.
Why do many of you left wing posters willingly engage in misinformation. Your side engages in cancel culture like suppressing freedom of speech and you folks support it.

Boycotting otoh is a pro American thing to do when you see an anti-American product you boycott it.

/——/ The image portrayed on the beer can is supposed to draw in more customers, not drive them away. The fact that Bud Light lost market share proves it was a bad campaign. Consumers didn’t want to be associated with a trans whatever freak pretending to be a girl. Would you but beer with Tucker Carlson, or Rush Limbaugh’s image on it? Marketing 101.

Two if by tea was fantastic.

San Francisco had a travel ban on something like 28 states, conservative states that passed laws that San Fran didn't like. That's a boycott. about Eight years...that's a pretty substantial boycott wouldn't you say? I'll have to do a search to see if any leftist posters here decried that action.

Well well well, look who's getting their panties in a bunch over Maybelline giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney!

It's the same group of fragile, right wing snowflakes who cried about Bud Light featuring Dylan Mulvaney on a beer. I mean, what's next? Will they boycott Starbucks because they overheard someone ordering a soy latte?
News flash, right-wingers: cancel culture goes both ways. If you're going to dish it out, you better be able to take it. Otherwise, stop whining and grow a thicker skin. Or maybe just stick to drinking water and wearing no makeup at all. That way, you won't have to worry about being offended by anything.
This say all about how stupid you are.

1. It isn't about them giving HIM makeup.

2. It is about them thinking it is OK to replace women with men.

3. Jackass

I guess Maybelline needs trannies since Gen Z and Millennials buy mostly ELF now.

Makes sense considering 30% of their target audience has been men for awhile now.

This say all about how stupid you are.

1. It isn't about them giving HIM makeup.

2. It is about them thinking it is OK to replace women with men.

3. Jackass
Wait. You're against someone "thinking" a certain way?
Never underestimate the hypocrisy of a fake libertarian.

I'm not a libertarian fucktard.

And it is definitely about them thinking men can replace women in everything. If you don't have a problem with that then fuck you.

Never been a customer. Had to buy it a few times in a pinch at hotels..............the dweebs working there look like a deer in headlights when you order a large black coffee. It's like you are speaking Chinese to them.

You’re the asshole insisting women can be replaced by a man in a dress. You can’t possibly think hard enough to make that reality. It’s a man, in a dress for fuck sakes. It takes almost no fucking thinking at all to know that. You knew it at 2 years old you moron.

Forum List

Back