Take that rednecks ! San Francisco no business policies against 28 states hurting evil redneck states

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
not really

San Francisco's boycott of 28 states backfires

by Andrew Kerr, Investigative Reporter |

March 19, 2022 05:15 AM

The former San Francisco supervisor who put his city on the path to banning itself from conducting business with over half the country is having second thoughts.

Then-Supervisor Scott Weiner, now a California state senator, passed an ordinance in 2016 banning San Francisco from doing business with any company based in any state with "anti-LGBT laws" or from funding travel to any such state. The rule was expanded in 2019 to boycott any state that enacted anti-abortion laws and again in 2021 to boycott any states with voter suppression laws.

Seee This is what happens when you let women and fags vote
I'm just saying
Tell me I'm wrong ...Can't can yas
Boy my future social credit score is gonna suck and my chocolate ration will be reduced to zip

:)
Read the rest of the epic lefty fail at

not really

San Francisco's boycott of 28 states backfires

by Andrew Kerr, Investigative Reporter |

March 19, 2022 05:15 AM

The former San Francisco supervisor who put his city on the path to banning itself from conducting business with over half the country is having second thoughts.

Then-Supervisor Scott Weiner, now a California state senator, passed an ordinance in 2016 banning San Francisco from doing business with any company based in any state with "anti-LGBT laws" or from funding travel to any such state. The rule was expanded in 2019 to boycott any state that enacted anti-abortion laws and again in 2021 to boycott any states with voter suppression laws.

Seee This is what happens when you let women and fags vote
I'm just saying
Tell me I'm wrong ...Can't can yas
Boy my future social credit score is gonna suck and my chocolate ration will be reduced to zip

:)
Read the rest of the epic lefty fail at

They sure love cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I'm perfectly happy with letting women and fags vote if they own land.
Just a random thought, but if we went back to only letting land owners vote what do you think that would do to the cost of land? Surely a bunch of people that don't own land right now would seek to own it, which would raise prices a lot.

Just a random thought, but if we went back to only letting land owners vote what do you think that would do to the cost of land? Surely a bunch of people that don't own land right now would seek to own it, which would raise prices a lot.
My land would be worth more. What's not to love?

Forum List

Back