Right-wingers continue to embrace cancel culture. The latest is #BoycottMaybelline for giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney

The OP is seriously making fun of women for not being all that fucking excited about their makeup company bringing a man in as what they should strive to be. If only these girls had a dick they could possibly be a Maybelline girl. That’s your sales pitch?

Well well well, look who's getting their panties in a bunch over Maybelline giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney!

It's the same group of fragile, right wing snowflakes who cried about Bud Light featuring Dylan Mulvaney on a beer. I mean, what's next? Will they boycott Starbucks because they overheard someone ordering a soy latte?
News flash, right-wingers: cancel culture goes both ways. If you're going to dish it out, you better be able to take it. Otherwise, stop whining and grow a thicker skin. Or maybe just stick to drinking water and wearing no makeup at all. That way, you won't have to worry about being offended by anything.
I say good. The left has been doing this for years, it’s about time the right get in on the game.

Somebody named Charles Passy might have been assigned by Market Watch to monitor eye makeup and beer conspiracy and he came up with the preposterous theory that American women cared about the Bud Lite trannie. Nice try.

The OP is seriously making fun of women for not being all that fucking excited about their makeup company bringing a man in as what they should strive to be. If only these girls had a dick they could possibly be a Maybelline girl. That’s your sales pitch?
Not just any man. But a fraud that’s whole schtick is being a caricature of womanhood that mocks women for money.

Homos are tremendous customers of makeup, it certainly makes good sense for Maybelline to target this segment.

But I think that bringing in a homo who is as flaming as Dylan is counterproductive. Could alienate the broad sector of the market- which is bigger. But I don't know how much it would help attract gay beau customers. A lot of those guys might not want to come out to the drug store clerk and LGBTQ+ by picking a gay brand. Keeping Maybelline as an officially Normative brand would allow them to suggest that they are buying it for a lady and not themselves.

Not just any man. But a fraud that’s whole schtick is being a caricature of womanhood that mocks women for money.
Not just that but a 30 plus year old queer trying to sell you he’s a 12 year old girl in the most grotesque way possible.

Real women should be the ones to destroy this trans shit. Once they stand up this crap is over.

This is a boycott that will fail. Republican men never bought Maybelline products. When it comes to women and their beauty products, getting them to change from what they think works will not happen.

Sadly, this boycott is doomed to fail. Two liberal boys will pick up the purchases for every conservative woman that boycotts them.

This is a boycott that will fail. Republican men never bought Maybelline products. When it comes to women and their beauty products, getting them to change from what they think works will not happen.
I always bought Covergirl/Maxfactor or Avon. Now there are so many different make up brands Maybelline would never be missed if women stopped buying it. I’m guessing they are hoping this will peel off Gen Z that doesn’t buy Maybelline.

As it is 30% of their consumers are men. So not sure who else Dylan endorsed make up would be for.

Well well well, look who's getting their panties in a bunch over Maybelline giving makeup to Dylan Mulvaney!

It's the same group of fragile, right wing snowflakes who cried about Bud Light featuring Dylan Mulvaney on a beer. I mean, what's next? Will they boycott Starbucks because they overheard someone ordering a soy latte?
News flash, right-wingers: cancel culture goes both ways. If you're going to dish it out, you better be able to take it. Otherwise, stop whining and grow a thicker skin. Or maybe just stick to drinking water and wearing no makeup at all. That way, you won't have to worry about being offended by anything.
That's a protest you loon without all the property destruction that you lefties love so much.

OIP.fwBcXYTGseJucAlHNUYkiwHaCr

It's cancel culture. And a protest too.

Its not "cancel culture" at all. No one is being cancelled, just a lot of people don't care to buy a product that will label them as a "she male" if they use it.

If you are a tranny, great. But those of us who aren't don't want to be labeled as such.

It's cancel culture. And a protest too.
Cancel culture would be trying to get Dylan fired and his bank to cancel all his accts so that he has no means to support himself. Like the left tries to do to conservatives.

Not buying make up from Maybelline because they dont respect women is not cancel culture.

Wait. You're against someone "thinking" a certain way?
Never underestimate the hypocrisy of a fake libertarian.
/——/ Well, in that case, I THINK I’m your employer and YOU’RE FIRED. Don’t bother showing up today.

You're a liar. We don't cancel culture, we don't want sick trannies around kids. If that's a culture it needs to die.

We aren't canceling. We are simply choosing to not buy their products.

Forum List

Back