Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

Is this the best you retarded mofos got?

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 06:58 AM Jroc fucking scum

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 04:12 AM KissMy You Racist Hack TROLLs have started way to many threads on this already.

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 03:34 AM SniperFire hack

Butthurt comments

Bob Cesca: Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

Trayvon Martin is the latest in a long roster of conservative targets. This week, various conservative media sources have made specious accusations about the character and motives of an unarmed kid who was shot dead. Arguably the easiest target in America is a dead black teenager: unable to posthumously defend himself and whose race makes him a lightning rod for all sorts of slack-jawed character assumptions, racial stereotypes, backhanded "unintentional" racism and white resentment.

So the far-right has naturally taken the path of least resistance here and is thumbing through Trayvon's tweets and photos -- and even his menswear -- to determine whether he had it coming.

Geraldo Rivera thought Trayvon's clothing might have invited the shooting. Rush Limbaugh and others have tried in earnest to connect Trayvon to the Black Panthers via, strangely enough, President Obama. Drudge posted sensationalistic headlines about Trayvon's past while illustrating the links with a "grills" photo of Trayvon which was obviously meant to feed anti-black "gangsta" stereotypes. Tucker Carlson's The Daily Caller released what are purported to be Trayvon's tweets. Glenn Beck's The Blaze posted an entire list of infractions Trayvon might have committed at his high school. The list includes homicide, sexual harassment and armed robbery. The absurd notion that somehow Trayvon's unsubstantiated "record" might somehow justify George Zimmerman's actions are totally indicative of the kind of bullying and racial dog-whistles we've observed from these people on countless occasions. And, by the way, it's this kind of behavior that's dooming the far-right to the margins of reasonable debate while fracturing the Republican Party.

As I wrote earlier, this isn't the first time a child has been targeted by the right. There's a long history of far-right aggression against both children and adult "noncombatants."

Sandra Fluke, whose reputation was assassinated in the right-wing media, is an ordinary citizen who simply delivered some brief remarks to members of Congress. For her obvious crime the right-wing media, and most notably Rush Limbaugh, declared war on a woman who hadn't ever appeared on cable news or talk radio or even maintained a blog. Easy, then, for the far-right to draw blood by means of overwhelming the so-called enemy with the full force of right-wing radio and television. How can anyone new to the scene, irrespective of age, race or gender, expect to fight back against a trained and monied right-wing attack machine? Limbaugh and others know this, so, to them, it's an easily winnable fight.

Who's gonna be next?

Thanks for the link to today's retarded-ass Huff 'n Puff post article written for pea brained children like you.

I guess the fabricated "War on Women" didn't pan out as well as they intended. Ho hum. Another day. Another "Wag the Tail".

Are you talking about the Republican War on Women or the Democrat War on Women?

there is no war on Women.....Women can get anything they want.....and they know it....especially from the wuss species known as Man.....

Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

but remember folks, they aren't dancing on this kids grave to further a POLITICAL agenda..

they just want to see justice done..

Last edited:
Getting negged by bigoted assholes is an honor.

I didn't come here for reputation.

I came here to chew bubble gum and KICK CONTARD ASS!

And I'm ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM.

CONZ here are running scared because I've kicked their bitch asses back and forth across the board. NOT ONE of my well substantiated posts has been disproven or even refuted beyond a 3rd grade playground level.

The CONZ here are simply parrots of what they hear on right wing radio which is pathetically easy to destroy. I'm sure it confounds them why it sounds so good coming out of Glenn Beck's or Vibratin Dildo O'Reilly's pie hole, but here, it turns to runny shit in their hands.

dont ya just love all these idiots who say how they kicked everyone's Ass in these threads...like this guy^......Decepticon,you have been here 3 months and you haven't kicked anyone's Ass......i have been with you in few threads now....and you aint doing any better than the Posters who's ass you claim to have kicked.....give us a break....

It appears that you are a lying bigot. And I will not shut up, nor will many, many others across this nation. This is an atrocity. A cold blooded murder.

Without the outcry nationwide of people like myself, there would be no investigation taking place. And now the investigation has to include who gave the coverup orders, and why.

Rocks where is your outcry of the Kids who get murdered daily by Gang Bangers every Fucking day in Big City Ghettos USA?............you know the kid just walking home from school and gets shot.....i never heard you yell at that like you are for this kid....

What the hell is wrong with you? The outcry is that there was a coverup to what at first seemed a manslaughter, and has now been shown to be a clear case of murder one.
In the cases you are talking about, if they caught the perp, he was charged and incarcerated.

bullshit.....many kids have been killed by Gangers who run to Mexico or elsewhere and never fucking get caught......... so we may see a local coverup in action....like Police and Government coverups are something new?..........how come you were not so pissed when those Cops here in Fullerton beat the guy they did and tried to say they were innocent and the City Council there was accused of trying to cover a few things up?......i did not see you here yelling about that like you are now...was the guy the wrong color?......i assume you cant be Politically Correct if the victim is White?....what the fuck is wrong with you?.....

Last edited:
Police video tapes show that Zimmerman showed no signs of having been attacked.

Then the EMTs are lying? And the Police? And the eye witness?

Clearly when the witnesses say he was treated at the scene and then they show videos of him not at the scene and he isnt showing any clear injury because he's already been treated, the eye witnesses must have been lying. I am not sure i buy that logic, especially when the video doesn't really give a close up & Clear view of Zimmerman where the injuries were alleged to have taken place.

Race doesn't matter when black boys get killed but if a white kid gets killed and gets this kind of media tards like you don't give the same reaction.

Race doesn't matter when any boy is killed. But just because someone is tragically killed doesn't mean that there has been any murder or a crime. Nor does it mean we should be issuing hits on people rather than letting the system run it's course.

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

Except of course for the fact that there is another story cooberated by eye witnesses saying the exact opposite.

So we are supposed to just ignore the evidence because of an emotional reaction?

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

I thought, we as a nation, were past mob justice. I thought we, as a nation, were past making decisions based on emotions rather than the evidence. I thought we, as a nation, treated men as innocent until they are proven guilty.

I've been sad, rather than angry, when I see otherwise.

There is no evidence of a coverup. BTW

Getting negged by bigoted assholes is an honor.

I didn't come here for reputation.

I came here to chew bubble gum and KICK CONTARD ASS!

And I'm ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM.

CONZ here are running scared because I've kicked their bitch asses back and forth across the board. NOT ONE of my well substantiated posts has been disproven or even refuted beyond a 3rd grade playground level.

The CONZ here are simply parrots of what they hear on right wing radio which is pathetically easy to destroy. I'm sure it confounds them why it sounds so good coming out of Glenn Beck's or Vibratin Dildo O'Reilly's pie hole, but here, it turns to runny shit in their hands.

Must disappoint you to be unable to accomplish your goals here.

Not one of your posts was well substantiated, so you are ironically being completely truthful here. You can't refute what's never been presented.

Is this the best you retarded mofos got?

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 06:58 AM Jroc fucking scum

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 04:12 AM KissMy You Racist Hack TROLLs have started way to many threads on this already.

Right-Wing Bullies... 03-29-2012 03:34 AM SniperFire hack

Butthurt comments

Then stop bending over and letting them screw you so badly.

Forum List

Back