Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities

There are no qualifications in teh Constitution for VP. More ignorance from the high school drop out.
She is unqualified. She never held elective office, never ran for anything, and totally fucked up at State. If she were not a black woman no one would give it two thoughts.
Romney's foreign tour was a huge success outside of the left wing media. You keep letting your bigoted hatred get in the way of perception.

When the Prime Minister of of the UK who should be your idealogoical ally denounces your Olympic effort as "an Olympics in the middle of nowhere", mocking not only your acheivment but the center of your religion, that's pretty much a disaster.

He then went on to blame Palestinian "Culture" (and not a 45 year military occupation) for wealth disparity between Israel and Palestine, and when people said, "Hey, that's a bit racist!", he responded, "Well, no, I've made the same point about Mexico!" Hoooo-boy.

In Poland, his aide spewed out a bunch of expletives at reporters doing their jobs.

Disaster.

Rice is a respected Secertary of State. She is at least as qualified as Dick Cheney was.

Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities - Rasmussen Reports™

I think that Condi is the most qualified person to be on the ticket and should be the VP choice. What do the rest of the conservatives think?

She's Pro Life--this is a no-go for the GOP.

And they call themselves the party of "tolerance". The sad thing is that she is remarkably well qualified.

TO be fair, the chances of a Pro-Life Democrat being nominated as the Democratic Running-Mate are equally nil.

Nah, Rice is a no-go just because of that let alone the other differences she would have with the Party Platform.

The Washington Post is a whacky right wing site? Who knew.

You are rapidly approaching Chris or RDean territory at this rate.

You keep pretending this guy wasn't in the mix... he was. All the polls you quote leave that point out... they were straight up Reagan v. Carter. When this guy was in the mix, Carter trailed, and it's a large part of the reason why he lost.
]

Thats not even credible. Everyone called the race too close to call. And Reagan won in a landslide. And no, it wasn't Anderson.

The only polls that were close were two man races. Put anderson in the mix, Reagan led.

Anderson was in the mix. Carter refused to debate him, so Reagan was happy to do a debate with the guy that elevated his status. (Everyone forgets the Reagan-Anderson debate and how critical it was to the campaign because how bad it made Carter look.)

In fact Reagan was quite crafty using Anderson as a foil against Carter. He kept insisting Anderson should be in the debate, knowing carter would be batting off attacks from left and right.

There are no qualifications in teh Constitution for VP. More ignorance from the high school drop out.
She is unqualified. She never held elective office, never ran for anything, and totally fucked up at State. If she were not a black woman no one would give it two thoughts.
Romney's foreign tour was a huge success outside of the left wing media. You keep letting your bigoted hatred get in the way of perception.

When the Prime Minister of of the UK who should be your idealogoical ally denounces your Olympic effort as "an Olympics in the middle of nowhere", mocking not only your acheivment but the center of your religion, that's pretty much a disaster.

He then went on to blame Palestinian "Culture" (and not a 45 year military occupation) for wealth disparity between Israel and Palestine, and when people said, "Hey, that's a bit racist!", he responded, "Well, no, I've made the same point about Mexico!" Hoooo-boy.

In Poland, his aide spewed out a bunch of expletives at reporters doing their jobs.

Disaster.

Rice is a respected Secertary of State. She is at least as qualified as Dick Cheney was.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Romney was correct about Palestinian culture.
Richard Landes: Romney Is Right on Culture and the Wealth of Nations - WSJ.com

Rice is nowhere near as qualified as Cheney, who had about a 20 yr career in Congress before moving to private industry. She is an academic and a failed SecState. Remind me what she did while she was there.

You keep pretending this guy wasn't in the mix... he was. All the polls you quote leave that point out... they were straight up Reagan v. Carter. When this guy was in the mix, Carter trailed, and it's a large part of the reason why he lost.
]

Thats not even credible. Everyone called the race too close to call. And Reagan won in a landslide. And no, it wasn't Anderson.

The only polls that were close were two man races. Put anderson in the mix, Reagan led.

Anderson was in the mix. Carter refused to debate him, so Reagan was happy to do a debate with the guy that elevated his status. (Everyone forgets the Reagan-Anderson debate and how critical it was to the campaign because how bad it made Carter look.)

In fact Reagan was quite crafty using Anderson as a foil against Carter. He kept insisting Anderson should be in the debate, knowing carter would be batting off attacks from left and right.

I posted my proof. Post yours or shut the fuck up.

Disaster.

you lost me here Joe,

how can anyone legitimately cite race as an issue in the Isreli-Palestinian problem?

GOP convention speaker list fuels VP speculation

I
t's probably safe to say that the seven major speakers announced overnight will not be Romney's vice presidential pick. Those speakers are: South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Arizona Sen. John McCain, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

Speculation, now, can focus on who's conspicuously absent from that list as the Republican presidential candidate prepares to unveil his nominee likely before the Tampa convention.
Those not on the list, and presumably in the running for running mate, include: Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

Read more: GOP convention speaker list fuels VP speculation | Fox News

so that leaves:

Rubio
Ryan
Pawlenty
Portman
Christie
Ayotte
McDonnell
J. Bush
Jindal

Except one will be the keynote address. Who do you think the Keynote Address will go to?
The Veep choice? It appears Condi is out.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Romney was correct about Palestinian culture.

No, he wasn't. He was actually kind of stupid and racist.

Rice is nowhere near as qualified as Cheney, who had about a 20 yr career in Congress before moving to private industry. She is an academic and a failed SecState. Remind me what she did while she was there.

Frankly, everything her president asked her to do. now, one can make a very good argument against going back to those failed policies... but Since Romney doesn't have an inch of daylight between him and Bush-43, I'm not seeing what your complaint is.

You posted garbage and wasted everyone's time, which is what you usually do.

Hey, how did that Perry Campaign work out for you again?

Fact is, Anderson was polling at 17% in August, 1980. Rendering any direct polls between Carter and Reagan meaningless. Only when people started to admit to themselves that Anderson was unelectable did you get an accurate picture.

I
t's probably safe to say that the seven major speakers announced overnight will not be Romney's vice presidential pick. Those speakers are: South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Arizona Sen. John McCain, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

Speculation, now, can focus on who's conspicuously absent from that list as the Republican presidential candidate prepares to unveil his nominee likely before the Tampa convention.
Those not on the list, and presumably in the running for running mate, include: Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte, Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

so that leaves:

Rubio
Ryan
Pawlenty
Portman
Christie
Ayotte
McDonnell
J. Bush
Jindal

Except one will be the keynote address. Who do you think the Keynote Address will go to?

Christie already has been given the Key Note slot.

Warren is speaking at the DNC. I'm surprised Brown isn't being given equal time at the RNC.

I

so that leaves:

Rubio
Ryan
Pawlenty
Portman
Christie
Ayotte
McDonnell
J. Bush
Jindal

Christie already has been given the Key Note slot.

Warren is speaking at the DNC. I'm surprised Brown isn't being given equal time at the RNC.

Thank you Candycorn. Haven't been around to hear it. Think that was a great choice of Keynote speaker. Will get the viewers in!

Fact is, Anderson was polling at 17% in August, 1980. Rendering any direct polls between Carter and Reagan meaningless. Only when people started to admit to themselves that Anderson was unelectable did you get an accurate picture.

Post sources of shut the fuck up. Right now you are wasting people's time with garbage. I post actual proof. You shovel shit and call it fact.

Post sources of shut the fuck up. Right now you are wasting people's time with garbage. I post actual proof. You shovel shit and call it fact.

My facts are impeccable, and no one would challenge them with a straight face but you... The very fact you try to pretend Anderson wasn't in the mix indicates your intent to decieve.

"Vice-President Rice stepped off the plane in Germany today and was arrested for war crimes," goes a headline in 2013.

No, Condi is tied to the war and torture; she won't even be considered.

Plus, she is pro-choice, which Romney is the opposite. Also, about 7 years ago, I read a wonderful biography of hers, titled simply, Condi, and I fell in love with the kind of person she is according to her biographer and to her achievements, which are very highly academic. She said throughout the book how much she loved and wished to return to academia, and she has.

My facts are impeccable, and no one would challenge them with a straight face but you... The very fact you try to pretend Anderson wasn't in the mix indicates your intent to decieve.

t-dkcxx_tu6z010eqv-sdw.gif

"Vice-President Rice stepped off the plane in Germany today and was arrested for war crimes," goes a headline in 2013.

Plus, she is pro-choice, which Romney is the opposite. Also, about 7 years ago, I read a wonderful biography of hers, titled simply, Condi, and I fell in love with the kind of person she is according to her biographer and to her achievements, which are very highly academic. She said throughout the book how much she loved and wished to return to academia, and she has.

The weird Mormon Robot has only been anti-abortion since 2005 or so.

Condi is too classy to hang around with him. She'll probably do her bit at the convention and then take a long shower.

Condi is too classy to hang around with him. She'll probably do her bit at the convention and then take a long shower.

You talking about this weird Mormon? Thought he was pro-choice....no??? :badgrin:

imageso.jpg

Time and Seasons Mormon of the Year, 2009

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters share at least a somewhat favorable view of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, while just 24% view her unfavorably. This includes 29% with a Very Favorable opinion of her and six percent (6%) with a Very Unfavorable one. Twelve percent (12%) are undecided

Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities - Rasmussen Reports™

I think that Condi is the most qualified person to be on the ticket and should be the VP choice. What do the rest of the conservatives think?

She's Pro Life--this is a no-go for the GOP.

And they call themselves the party of "tolerance". The sad thing is that she is remarkably well qualified.

Rice is pro-life and that excludes her from a GOP nomination? Are you sure about that? Last I heard, she was pro-choice and being pro-choice would exclude her, not being pro-life.

As a pro-life individual myself, I have come to know many pro-choice people whom I would in fact vote for, Rice and Powell are two good examples. I have come to realize that many... a lot of pro-choice people feel much the same about the attrocity called abortion as I do, but feel that government should be limited in its ability to interfere in our lives. While I agree with their beliefs, I believe that one of the major responsibilities of the government is the protection of the lives of its citizens.

Although I am not Republican and will not vote for Romney even with a gun to my head, I would not exclude a pro-life candidate simply because he/she chose a pro-choice running mate.

Immie

Forum List

Back