Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities

Plus, she is pro-choice, which Romney is the opposite. Also, about 7 years ago, I read a wonderful biography of hers, titled simply, Condi, and I fell in love with the kind of person she is according to her biographer and to her achievements, which are very highly academic. She said throughout the book how much she loved and wished to return to academia, and she has.

The weird Mormon Robot has only been anti-abortion since 2005 or so.

Condi is too classy to hang around with him. She'll probably do her bit at the convention and then take a long shower.

You talking about this weird Mormon? Thought he was pro-choice....no??? :badgrin:

Time and Seasons Mormon of the Year, 2009

I think you missed my point...

Romney was pro-Choice when he was running in Massachusetts.

He was Pro-Life when trying to convice the bible thumpers in Iowa he loved the same Jesus they did and Jesus was totally not sharing bunk beds with his brother Satan on Planet Kolob.

In short, a phony.

On abortion, it's a meaningless issue. The GOP is not going to drive the final nail in its own coffin by outlawing it for real.

Condi is too classy to hang around with him. She'll probably do her bit at the convention and then take a long shower.

You talking about this weird Mormon? Thought he was pro-choice....no??? :badgrin:

Time and Seasons Mormon of the Year, 2009

I think you missed my point...

Romney was pro-Choice when he was running in Massachusetts.

He was Pro-Life when trying to convice the bible thumpers in Iowa he loved the same Jesus they did and Jesus was totally not sharing bunk beds with his brother Satan on Planet Kolob.

In short, a phony.

On abortion, it's a meaningless issue. The GOP is not going to drive the final nail in its own coffin by outlawing it for real.

:lol: I think you missed my point.. :lol:

No, actually you missed mine....:lol:

Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities - Rasmussen Reports™

I think that Condi is the most qualified person to be on the ticket and should be the VP choice. What do the rest of the conservatives think?

She's Pro Life--this is a no-go for the GOP.

And they call themselves the party of "tolerance". The sad thing is that she is remarkably well qualified.

Rice is pro-life and that excludes her from a GOP nomination? Are you sure about that? Last I heard, she was pro-choice and being pro-choice would exclude her, not being pro-life.

As a pro-life individual myself, I have come to know many pro-choice people whom I would in fact vote for, Rice and Powell are two good examples. I have come to realize that many... a lot of pro-choice people feel much the same about the attrocity called abortion as I do, but feel that government should be limited in its ability to interfere in our lives. While I agree with their beliefs, I believe that one of the major responsibilities of the government is the protection of the lives of its citizens.

Although I am not Republican and will not vote for Romney even with a gun to my head, I would not exclude a pro-life candidate simply because he/she chose a pro-choice running mate.

Immie

She was pro-choice! Maybe she is flip-flopping all over the place as the rest of them from both party's ????:eusa_whistle:

You posted garbage and wasted everyone's time, which is what you usually do.

Hey, how did that Perry Campaign work out for you again?

Fact is, Anderson was polling at 17% in August, 1980. Rendering any direct polls between Carter and Reagan meaningless. Only when people started to admit to themselves that Anderson was unelectable did you get an accurate picture.

Post sources of shut the fuck up. Right now you are wasting people's time with garbage. I post actual proof. You shovel shit and call it fact.

My facts are impeccable, and no one would challenge them with a straight face but you... The very fact you try to pretend Anderson wasn't in the mix indicates your intent to decieve.

Post proof or shut the fuck up, loser.

Rice is Still No. 1 on Short List of Romney Veep Possibilities - Rasmussen Reports™

I think that Condi is the most qualified person to be on the ticket and should be the VP choice. What do the rest of the conservatives think?

And they call themselves the party of "tolerance". The sad thing is that she is remarkably well qualified.

Rice is pro-life and that excludes her from a GOP nomination? Are you sure about that? Last I heard, she was pro-choice and being pro-choice would exclude her, not being pro-life.

As a pro-life individual myself, I have come to know many pro-choice people whom I would in fact vote for, Rice and Powell are two good examples. I have come to realize that many... a lot of pro-choice people feel much the same about the attrocity called abortion as I do, but feel that government should be limited in its ability to interfere in our lives. While I agree with their beliefs, I believe that one of the major responsibilities of the government is the protection of the lives of its citizens.

Although I am not Republican and will not vote for Romney even with a gun to my head, I would not exclude a pro-life candidate simply because he/she chose a pro-choice running mate.

Immie
I meant pro choice. My bad.

Post sources of shut the fuck up. Right now you are wasting people's time with garbage. I post actual proof. You shovel shit and call it fact.

My facts are impeccable, and no one would challenge them with a straight face but you... The very fact you try to pretend Anderson wasn't in the mix indicates your intent to decieve.

Proof already posted above, and The Rabbi loses yet again. Like every time, almost. No, not almost. Every time.

Proof already posted above, and The Rabbi loses yet again. Like every time, almost. No, not almost. Every time.

So sayeth Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. Hail, Jake, Crown Fool of USMB!

no, I got your point, because it isn't even original.

It goes something like this.

"Gee, Joe, we know you hate Mormon cultists, so why don't you hate Harry Reid as much as Mitt Romney".

And it simple. Harry Reid will never be anything more than he is. You guys had a chance to get him out of office, you went with the crazy woman.

Personally, I'd love to have all the Mormons confined to Utah, and then throw a fence around it until we can deprogram them... but baby steps.

Stop Romney now. And if you want to come back to me and ask for a contribution for a non-Mormon running against Reid again in 2016, we can talk.

John Anderson. That's the fact that nullifiies all yours...

Do you really need a link to that? Because I was there, I told you what happened.

Anderson drew up to 17% at one point, making head to head polls useless.

Pretty much like Perot did in 1992. Whenever you have a "none of the above", you have skewed results in polling making them about as useful as chicken entrails.

So this delusion about the fact that Romney is trailing now, so it's okay, because Reagan was trailing when the vote was split 3 ways, is silly.

Last edited:

no, I got your point, because it isn't even original.

It goes something like this.

"Gee, Joe, we know you hate Mormon cultists, so why don't you hate Harry Reid as much as Mitt Romney".

And it simple. Harry Reid will never be anything more than he is. You guys had a chance to get him out of office, you went with the crazy woman.

Personally, I'd love to have all the Mormons confined to Utah, and then throw a fence around it until we can deprogram them... but baby steps.

Stop Romney now. And if you want to come back to me and ask for a contribution for a non-Mormon running against Reid again in 2016, we can talk.

Because Mormons are a blight on American society?
Because Mormons are undermining our American way of life?

You're heading to Nazism here, Joe. Not that you haven't gone there before of course.
The difference between Reid, who as a sitting senator and party leader has actual power, and Romney, who has no power now, is that Romney is a Republican and Reid is a Democrat. That's obvious.

You are pathetic. But that's what the poorly educated are.

John Anderson. That's the fact that nullifiies all yours...

Loser. Loser. Loser.

The race in 1980 ws deemed too close to call.
1980 (this one's for those of you who say - "polls shift over time")

Nov 1980, Gallup Pre-Election Poll
Carter 44%
Reagan 41%

Final Results

Reagan 50.7%
Carter 41.0%

Average MOE - 5.85% = the margin of error in every GE poll this year. This really embarrassed the pollsters, so of course, they went ahead and did it again.
General Election Polls: A History of Inaccuracy - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The incumbent leading about 3 points, which is in the margin of error. Hmm, sound familiar here?
Sure it does. Obama is in for the shellacking of his lifetime.

You're heading to Nazism here, Joe. Not that you haven't gone there before of course.
The difference between Reid, who as a sitting senator and party leader has actual power, and Romney, who has no power now, is that Romney is a Republican and Reid is a Democrat. That's obvious.

MOrmons are evil. Period. They were evil when Joe Smith made up a fake bible so he could bang his 15 year old babysitter, they were evil when they try to manipulate our politics behind the scenes.

Romney has no power, and I intend to keep it that way.

Like I said, I still like the idea of the giant deprogramming camp. Maybe send the Scientologists there, too.

MOrmons are evil. Period. They were evil when Joe Smith made up a fake bible so he could bang his 15 year old babysitter, they were evil when they try to manipulate our politics behind the scenes.

Like I said, I still like the idea of the giant deprogramming camp. Maybe send the Scientologists there, too.

Yes, we must make America Mormon-rein!

Loser. Loser. Loser.

Carter 44%
Reagan 41%

Final Results

Reagan 50.7%
Carter 41.0%

The incumbent leading about 3 points, which is in the margin of error. Hmm, sound familiar here?

So you had 15% who were still considering Anderson up until the last minute. YOur poll doesn't say how many were supporting anderson.

John Anderson. Quit pretending he wasn't a factor.

And that was only one poll, BTW.

Yes, we must make America Mormon-rein!

Works for me...

Loser. Loser. Loser.

Carter 44%
Reagan 41%

Final Results

Reagan 50.7%
Carter 41.0%

So you had 15% who were still considering Anderson up until the last minute. YOur poll doesn't say how many were supporting anderson.

John Anderson. Quit pretending he wasn't a factor.

And that was only one poll, BTW.

Post proof or shut the fuck up.

Actually, just shut the fuck up.
Loser.

Immie

She was pro-choice! Maybe she is flip-flopping all over the place as the rest of them from both party's ????:eusa_whistle:

Has she? I haven't seen that but I really haven't been paying much attention to either of the parties lately as both disgust me.

Rice is a good person who was put in a terrible spot as Secretary of State, just as Colin Powell was.

Immie

You could, but you still look like a retard.

Why do you keep ignoring the anderson factor? Oh, it doesn't fit into your delusion.

There were other factors, of course, the October Surprise, where Carter raised people's hope the hostages would be freed and they weren't. But mostly, the polls were useless because they almost always aer in three man-races.

Immie
I meant pro choice. My bad.

Yeah, I knew that, I was just giving you a hard time. I'm sure everyone else knew what you meant as well.

Immie

Forum List

Back