Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

I pay only a passing interest in what paid critics have to say. Too many very good movies have been given horrible ratings simply because they were conservative in nature, or have even a hint of religion in it. On the other hand, some real bombers have been given damn near 100% ratings because the main character is gay, or lesbian.

It'll bomb at the box office.
I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

It probably stinks as much as the remake of "Wild Wild West" with Will Smith (It won the Rotten Tomatoes and Golden Raspberry awards).

Probably also stinks as bad as "Dr. Dolittle" with Eddie Murphy as well. That movie really stunk. As well as "Hamilton", "Steel Magnolias" with an all-black cast, "The Honeymooners" with the black cast, and every other Hollywood remake where they substituted a black person for the original white one.

I'm not being "racist", I'm just saying "Hollywood, you really suck ass."

I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

:lol:

What makes you say that Black Panther "only appeals to a very small portion of Americans"?

Are you under the impression that white people will only watch movies starring white people?

It probably stinks as much as the remake of "Wild Wild West" with Will Smith (It won the Rotten Tomatoes and Golden Raspberry awards).

Probably also stinks as bad as "Dr. Dolittle" with Eddie Murphy as well. That movie really stunk. As well as "Hamilton", "Steel Magnolias" with an all-black cast, "The Honeymooners" with the black cast, and every other Hollywood remake where they substituted a black person for the original white one.

I'm not being "racist", I'm just saying "Hollywood, you really suck ass."

You know this isn't a remake, right?

What makes you say that Black Panther "only appeals to a very small portion of Americans"?

Are you under the impression that white people will only watch movies starring white people?

Based on all the other flops that featured an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast.
They are aimed at the black population which of course is only 13%.
It ain't rocket science.

They should have had some white guy do it in blackface. The outrage alone would have caused it to be a box office hit.

Based on all the other flops that featured an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast.
It ain't rocket science.

I think you're vastly overestimating the inherent racism of white people who aren't you.

I expect this movie to come close to making a billion dollars.

I have heard nothing but good about this movie.

I look forward to the angst of all of our poster's who will call the movie racist for having a black hero- as it becomes a huge box office success.

It ain't rocket science.

Well- since the Black Panther movie doesn't have 'an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast'.....what the hell do you imagine you are talking about?

It ain't rocket science.
Black Panther was a very well sold comic it appeals to more then black people dumb ass. I will be going to see it cause I LOVE super hero movies.

The Black Panther was already introduced in Captain America : Civil War. This movie will do well just because it's already linked to the current Marvel movies and the character will be in the new Avengers movie as well.

It ain't rocket science.

I think you're vastly overestimating the inherent racism of white people who aren't you.

I expect this movie to come close to making a billion dollars.

I'll admit the trailer doesnt look too bad.
We'll see,if it's actually a good movie without PC overtones it may well be a success.
But I have my doubts about the PC part.

It ain't rocket science.
Black Panther was a very well sold comic it appeals to more then black people dumb ass. I will be going to see it cause I LOVE super hero movies.

To each his own I suppose.
I gave up "graphic novels" when I was nine.

Forum List

Back