Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

It'll bomb at the box office.
I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

:lol:

What makes you say that Black Panther "only appeals to a very small portion of Americans"?

Are you under the impression that white people will only watch movies starring white people?

Based on all the other flops that featured an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast.
They are aimed at the black population which of course is only 13%.
It ain't rocket science.

I think you're vastly overestimating the inherent racism of white people who aren't you.

I expect this movie to come close to making a billion dollars.
Do you even understand what “inherent” means?

I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

What makes you say that Black Panther "only appeals to a very small portion of Americans"?

Are you under the impression that white people will only watch movies starring white people?

Based on all the other flops that featured an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast.
It ain't rocket science.

I think you're vastly overestimating the inherent racism of white people who aren't you.

Why yes, I do.

It ain't rocket science.

I'll admit the trailer doesnt look too bad.
We'll see,if it's actually a good movie without PC overtones it may well be a success.
But I have my doubts about the PC part.
The Country black panther is ruler of is a Black Country in Africa. I doubt there is much pc there

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

It ain't rocket science.

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

Inherent racism isn’t a thing to anyone but actual racists.

I pay only a passing interest in what paid critics have to say. Too many very good movies have been given horrible ratings simply because they were conservative in nature, or have even a hint of religion in it. On the other hand, some real bombers have been given damn near 100% ratings because the main character is gay, or lesbian.

I noticed that recently with the shit bomb called the Last Jedi

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It ain't rocket science.

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

Of course it is. But then again, I wouldn't expect you to realize that.

I think it will do good but not nearly as well as Thor 3 and Spider-Man Homecoming

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

It's always been amazing to me how you've managed to somehow combine the worst parts of both being a racist, and a whiny little bitch.

It ain't rocket science.

I think around what Antman made.

It ain't rocket science.

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

Of course it isn’t, idiot.

Nobody is born a racist(especially not the caricature of a racist that most people think of immediately).

Do you not even know your own ideology’s platitudes?

It ain't rocket science.

I think around what Antman made.

I'm going to guess closer to Civil War, if not the first Avengers.

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

Nobody is born a racist(especially not the caricature of a racist that most people think of immediately).

You're a young guy, right?

I'm fairly sure I've heard you say that you're in your 20s.

It's always been amazing to me how you've managed to somehow combine the worst parts of both being a racist, and a whiny little bitch.
It never ceases to amaze me how extremely dumb people think that doing nothing but attacking increasingly widespread, institutionalized anti-white racism is somehow racism in and of itself.

It is also hilarious how principled progressivism actually triggers dumbasses who most often call themselves progressives.

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

It never ceases to amaze me how extremely dumb people think that doing nothing but attacking increasingly widespread, institutionalized anti-white racism is somehow racism in and of itself.

It is also hilarious how principled progressivism actually triggers dumbasses who most often call themselves progressives.

It never ceases to amaze me how "extremely" butthurt people can still believe, with a straight face, that their failures in life were due to "institutionalized anti-white racism".

Why yes, I do.
You apparently don’t.

You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm about as "white" as it's possible to be. 6'5", Blonde hair, blue eyes.

In my years (not so many of them, but almost certainly more than you), I can say with certainty that I've never once been discriminated against because of my skin color. I got a free ride through UC Berkeley, and an almost-free ride through law school. I've never failed to get a job because a black person applied as well.

You haven't, either. Maybe you think you have, but that's just the delusion you've built to shield yourself from your own failures.

Forum List

Back