Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

:lol:

It's always been amazing to me how you've managed to somehow combine the worst parts of both being a racist, and a whiny little bitch.
It never ceases to amaze me how extremely dumb people think that doing nothing but attacking increasingly widespread, institutionalized anti-white racism is somehow racism in and of itself.

It is also hilarious how principled progressivism actually triggers dumbasses who most often call themselves progressives.

It never ceases to amaze me how "extremely" butthurt people can still believe, with a straight face, that their failures in life were due to "institutionalized anti-white racism".
My “failures” in life are only due to my lack of interest in some meaningful subjects that benefit my life short term, combined my extreme interest in meaningful subjects that will undoubtedly affect my life in the not too distant future.

In other words, your IQ was simply not high enough to contemplate what I did at an early age, so you weren’t side-tracked like I was.

To idiots like you “institutional racism” is just a buzzword you can use to scare Republicans, while people like myself actually understand where the “institutions” actually stand and actually understand that “institutional racism” actually does involve institutions.

It doesn’t just “stink” of SJW, it WREAKS of cuckoldry in about 85% of those reviews.

Shameless white black supremacists imagine a fascist black nation that has the power to oppress or prevent the progress of white nations.

It's always been amazing to me how you've managed to somehow combine the worst parts of both being a racist, and a whiny little bitch.
It never ceases to amaze me how extremely dumb people think that doing nothing but attacking increasingly widespread, institutionalized anti-white racism is somehow racism in and of itself.

It is also hilarious how principled progressivism actually triggers dumbasses who most often call themselves progressives.

It never ceases to amaze me how "extremely" butthurt people can still believe, with a straight face, that their failures in life were due to "institutionalized anti-white racism".
My “failures” in life are only due to my lack of interest in some meaningful subjects that benefit my life short term, combined my extreme interest in meaningful subjects that will undoubtedly affect my life in the not too distant future.

In other words, your IQ was simply not high enough to contemplate what I did at an early age, so you weren’t side-tracked like I was.

To idiots like you “institutional racism” is just a buzzword you can use to scare Republicans, while people like myself actually understand where the “institutions” actually stand and actually understand that “institutional racism” actually does involve institutions.

Adorable.

So, you're saying that if only I had such a high IQ as you, I'd be a butthurt 20-something living in my parents basement, whining about how persecuted white people are?

Adorable.

So, you're saying that if only I had such a high IQ as you, I'd be a butthurt 20-something living in my parents basement, whining about how persecuted white people are?
Why is it that the certified failures are always the ones who have to tell us how great, how smart they are?

Adorable.

Why is it that the certified failures are always the ones who have to tell us how great, how smart they are?

Because telling us is literally, all they've got.

You apparently don’t.

Inherent racism isn’t a thing to anyone but actual racists.

Of course it is. But then again, I wouldn't expect you to realize that.
Of course it isn’t, idiot.

Nobody is born a racist(especially not the caricature of a racist that most people think of immediately).

Do you not even know your own ideology’s platitudes?

You're a young guy, right?

I'm fairly sure I've heard you say that you're in your 20s.
You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm about as "white" as it's possible to be. 6'5", Blonde hair, blue eyes.

In my years (not so many of them, but almost certainly more than you), I can say with certainty that I've never once been discriminated against because of my skin color. I got a free ride through UC Berkeley, and an almost-free ride through law school. I've never failed to get a job because a black person applied as well.

You haven't, either. Maybe you think you have, but that's just the delusion you've built to shield yourself from your own failures.
Why do you idiots always have to mention your height like it is supposed to intimidate me or something? I am 6 foot 4 and I can easily take all of you jokers at the same time.

Why the hell would you think that you haven’t been discriminated against as a white person in the most Democrat controlled parts of California? La Raza literally runs the state with a dumbass Joe Biden archetype(Jerry Brown)as a puppet leader. I am sorry to break it to you, but you barely have more rights than a white person in Zimbabwe.

Do you understand the concept of “diversity” hiring?

Adorable.

You would understand that white people are persecuted, and that everything in society today is designed to make white people even more persecuted via “white privilege” prevention. You would also understand that every single organization that seeks to remedy anti-white persecution is attacked and eventually destroyed, while every single radical group for non-whites(who have endless privileges that I can show you if you want me to)is eventually embraced as mainstream.

It is very hard to live in a world that is assbackwards in every conceivable way. It is especially hard to live in a world that believes it is hateful and backwards to simply point out the endless flaws of a wannabe utopia.

RottonTomatoesDOTcom is a bit of a con. The editors of the website often decide if a review is positive or negative. And, more than a few times I've read a review and got the opposite impression of the reviewer's opinion than what the editors concluded.

Still, most reviewers aren't going to want to pan an ambitious black movie. Predominately black movies often get more positive reviews than the movies deserve.

Adorable.

You would understand that white people are persecuted, and that everything in society today is designed to make white people even more persecuted via “white privilege” prevention. You would also understand that every single organization that seeks to remedy anti-white persecution is attacked and eventually destroyed, while every single radical group for non-whites(who have endless privileges that I can show you if you want me to)is eventually embraced as mainstream.

It is very hard to live in a world that is assbackwards in every conceivable way. It is especially hard to live in a world that believes it is hateful and backwards to simply point out the endless flaws of a wannabe utopia.

poor angry little victimized white boy.

quiet, little boy.

You apparently don’t.

Inherent racism isn’t a thing to anyone but actual racists.

Nobody is born a racist(especially not the caricature of a racist that most people think of immediately).

You probably shouldn’t post your age so you can avoid making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than you already did.

Let me preface this with the fact that I'm about as "white" as it's possible to be. 6'5", Blonde hair, blue eyes.

In my years (not so many of them, but almost certainly more than you), I can say with certainty that I've never once been discriminated against because of my skin color. I got a free ride through UC Berkeley, and an almost-free ride through law school. I've never failed to get a job because a black person applied as well.

You haven't, either. Maybe you think you have, but that's just the delusion you've built to shield yourself from your own failures.
Ohh so cause you were white you got good grades and accepted right? If you honestly believe that then you shame should force you to give back what you did not earn.

Why do you idiots always have to mention your height like it is supposed to intimidate me or something? I am 6 foot 4 and I can easily take all of you jokers at the same time.

Why the hell would you think that you haven’t been discriminated against as a white person in the most Democrat controlled parts of California? La Raza literally runs the state with a dumbass Joe Biden archetype(Jerry Brown)as a puppet leader. I am sorry to break it to you, but you barely have more rights than a white person in Zimbabwe.

I'm definitely not trying to intimidate you. I mentioned my height to exemplify how "Aryan" I am, not because I expect you to be particularly impressed by it, let alone intimidated by it.

Although, I have to say, your declaration that you could "easily take all of you jokers at the same time" has made me all aflutter. You're so manly and powerful, your boasts of strength are so impressive. I'm scared of you.

As for why I don't think I've been discriminated against - it's because I haven't been discriminated against.

There has never been a situation, in my life, where I failed to get something that I wanted (a job, a scholarship, an acceptance, and so on...) because I was discriminated against.

Every time that I have failed in accomplishing my goals, it's been because of something I did wrong, not because LIFE IS SO UNFAIR FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

I only lived in California for 7 years. Had a blast there, actually - but New York is my hometown.

Ohh so cause you were white you got good grades and accepted right? If you honestly believe that then you shame should force you to give back what you did not earn.

Wut?

I'm definitely not trying to intimidate you. I mentioned my height to exemplify how "Aryan" I am, not because I expect you to be particularly impressed by it, let alone intimidated by it.

Although, I have to say, your declaration that you could "easily take all of you jokers at the same time" has made me all aflutter. You're so manly and powerful, your boasts of strength are so impressive. I'm scared of you.

As for why I don't think I've been discriminated against - it's because I haven't been discriminated against.

There has never been a situation, in my life, where I failed to get something that I wanted (a job, a scholarship, an acceptance, and so on...) because I was discriminated against.

Every time that I have failed in accomplishing my goals, it's been because of something I did wrong, not because LIFE IS SO UNFAIR FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

I only lived in California for 7 years. Had a blast there, actually - but New York is my hometown.
What the hell does height have to do with being Aryan?

6 foot 5 people barely existed in Nazi Germany.

You have been discriminated against, whether you know or not, and it will happen again many times in your life.

It'll bomb at the box office.
I mean who the hell makes a movie that only appeals to a very small portion of Americans?
And if pre sales are booming it would make me question who exactly is buying these tickets?

What makes you say that Black Panther "only appeals to a very small portion of Americans"?

Are you under the impression that white people will only watch movies starring white people?

Based on all the other flops that featured an all black cast just for the sake of having an all black cast.
They are aimed at the black population which of course is only 13%.
It ain't rocket science.

I think you're vastly overestimating the inherent racism of white people who aren't you.

I expect this movie to come close to making a billion dollars.

I'll admit the trailer doesnt look too bad.
We'll see,if it's actually a good movie without PC overtones it may well be a success.
But I have my doubts about the PC part.
The Country black panther is ruler of is a Black Country in Africa. I doubt there is much pc there

Than you underestimate Hollyweird.

Forum List

Back