Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Why Is It Breaking Box Office Records

Yeah ... so? ... an average house cat will do that ... but a raccoon with a proton blaster? ... c'mon, that's dog family all the way ...
That's just an incident with a real raccoon. The one in the movie is really bad ass.

The reason why it's doing so well is that this movie is almost good.

The characters actually have depth for a change. The themes are something other than "women's empowerment " or homosexuality or some other woke crap.

It's a movie about people risking their own lives for a friend who has become like family....
Not for some sort of sexual gratification, not for self seving reasons and definitely not because of wealth....just because they care about someone else more than they do about themselves. They rise above their own hurts, wants, and self pity to be decent people for a change.

It’s what we all need. Something new. Something original. Something deeply moving. Something real. A movie based on a cross between science fiction, comic books and fantasy. We haven’t had one of those in a long long time.

The first one is a classic.
My kid is a Marvel fan.

The GTG movies, have always only been the ones that I could tolerate, so I always go see them with him.

. . . we went to go see the last one together, it was fun.

Forum List

Back