More good economy news

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sweet! My home's value is just going through roof!

Thanks for the good news!

The economy is so good that people now need a $56,000 down payment on the average home to make a purchase.
This is up 25% from last year.

Just remember you're too stupid to know that the economy is actually good.

Jo

And then there is the rest of the story...

The median down payment on a home in the U.S. was $51,250 as of December 2023, according to real estate data provider ATTOM, an 8.6 percent increase year-over-year.

You must really like those property taxes on the rise too. :rolleyes-41:

those tend to take a while to catch up.

Right now I am still paying for just an empty lot. At the end of this year my mortgage company will get the first real bill for property taxes based on my house.

But yeah, I will pay a bit extra in property taxes so that when I sell my house in 5 years it is worth a 100 grand or more than it is now.

More crime, higher rents, more tax money spent on non-citizens.
The blacks in Chicago are pissed.

Why do I care who is pissed?

Not much crime where I am, I don't pay rent and most of my tax money is wasted on dumb shit so I do not really care what dumb shit it is.

Down to only needing to send a 5k check to the IRS this year.

Why do I care who is pissed?

Not much crime where I am, I don't pay rent and most of my tax money is wasted on dumb shit so I do not really care what dumb shit it is.

Down to only needing to send a 5k check to the IRS this year.

You said it was winning.
When Biden starts losing even blacks in Chicago, maybe it's not everyone winning?

You said it was winning.
When Biden starts losing even blacks in Chicago, maybe it's not everyone winning?

I am winning, I do not give a fuck if Biden is or not.

This is America, we look out for number 1 first and foremost.

Indeed. 5 more years of getting as much as we can and then BOOM, the ex-pat life here we come!
I know so many who have done that Already.....good hunting and good luck. I have friends in Panama, Ecuador, French Guiana....

Forum List

Back