Retirement accounts being drained, inflation runs rampant, wages dropping according to Indeed

You don't seem to be struggling with inflation. I seriously doubt that you're a Liberal government employee. I could be wrong.
That’s because I always lived beneath my means, and saved 15% of my earnings. It was a struggle in my early years, but I was always a very responsible person.

But I’m curious what makes you think I’m not struggling with inflation.

Dissing on the libs makes you sound like the late great Rush Limbaugh. You might like that, but it's not cute.
The libs have become hateful people, who call their fellow citizens maggots. I am permitted to point it out.

Dissing on the libs makes you sound like the late great Rush Limbaugh. You might like that, but it's not cute.
P.S. The majority of Americans hate the libs and their nutso policies. That’s why the Dems are panicking.

That’s because I always lived beneath my means, and saved 15% of my earnings. It was a struggle in my early years, but I was always a very responsible person.

But I’m curious what makes you think I’m not struggling with inflation.
Is your community gated mansions? That would be my first clue.

The libs have become hateful people, who call their fellow citizens maggots. I am permitted to point it out.
Yes, that is your right. But you're attacking a group of people. Similar to antisemitism, or Islamophobia.

Yes, that is your right. But you're attacking a group of people. Similar to antisemitism, or Islamophobia.
Not similar at all.

And what do you say about the liberals calling people maggots and chanting death to Jews? Any criticism for them?

Not similar at all.

And what do you say about the liberals calling people maggots and chanting death to Jews? Any criticism for them?
What does FJB mean to you? But yeah, MAGAts is OK by me. Death to Jews is not. But not everyone fits well into any group. Some Israelites have Palestinian friends. Bet you didn't know that. Here's another example: I have right wing musician friends that would give Ted Nugent pause. I hate that everyone has to be categorized into the preordained boxes. It's just not right. So, when you Limbaugh about the libs, I'll be calling you out.

glowing reports from the Government sector about a blinding good economic outlook
At the risk of looking like a free trade advocate , one should consider just what economic checks/balances any government is really liable for JO

~S~

What does FJB mean to you? But yeah, MAGAts is OK by me. Death to Jews is not. But not everyone fits well into any group. Some Israelites have Palestinian friends. Bet you didn't know that. Here's another example: I have right wing musician friends that would give Ted Nugent pause. I hate that everyone has to be categorized into the preordained boxes. It's just not right. So, when you Limbaugh about the libs, I'll be calling you out.
You didn't answer the question, you let your TDS mess up the thread.

I live outside DC, in one of the most affluent counties in the country. It is very liberal, with lots of government employees with guaranteed COLA raises. They are the only ones I know still partying it up and saying all is well.
Yeah.... That seems to be the standard.

In your zeal to argue with me, you veered way off-course.

The question was whether there is anybody who is not impacted by inflation. I noted that the only people I know are government workers, and that is because their salaries jump according to inflation. I then noted that most govt workers are liberals, and that’s because they are protected from the damage caused by the policies they support.

In your zeal to argue with me, you veered way off-course.

The question was whether there is anybody who is not impacted by inflation. I noted that the only people I know are government workers, and that is because their salaries jump according to inflation. I then noted that most govt workers are liberals, and that’s because they are protected from the damage caused by the policies they support.
So, government workers aren't affected (impacted sounds dangerous) by inflation. OK, that's my answer.

Forum List

Back