Republicans, you were warned about Trump, and you made him president anyway.

Republicans, you were warned about Trump, and you made him president anyway.

Farmers who are losing their farms because of his bad trade deals. You were warned.

All those people paying more taxes, you were warned.

To the millions losing their healthcare. You were warned.

You know he works for Putin.

You know he assaulted women.

You know he went bankrupt six times.

You know he stiffed his workers.

You know he lies every day.

As for the Mueller report, any day now.......................

You know he used his private charity foundation as a slush fund.

Everything you know about this guy and still you voted for him to become president.

Why?

But that is why I voted for Trump, to stiff all the government workers.

We need to shrink government.
Stiff hard working Americans who are just doing their jobs?

True to form, Trump finds a way to stiff contractors (again)

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Yea, run on that. I can see why Republicans find stiffing hard working Americans "attractive". It's because of who they are.

Stiff hard working Americans who are just doing their jobs?...

Yea, run on that. I can see why Republicans find stiffing hard working Americans "attractive". It's because of who they are.

Jobs that shouldn’t exist because the positions and departments these Federal employees work in are unconstitutional and immoral.

More farmers lose the family farm because of the "death tax" than trade deals. For the life of me I can't understand how the left could be against the President for trying to get a better deal with China after they have been screwing the U.S. for decades. We are at relative peace, ISIS is on the run, N.K. is willing to go back to the negotiation table and enter the 21st century, the DOW is around 26,000, unemployment is at a historic low, and the GDP is over 3% for the first time in a decade. What the hell is not to like?

Forum List

Back