Democrats, You have an Election Problem, and the Name is Donald Trump

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Your problem is that no matter how much you vilify the imaginary Orange Bogeyman that you have your shrinking number of followers believing is real, the Donald Trump who is real is still out there and when he talks, he makes sense to anyone who wants America and Americans to succeed.

You never see that Donald Trump, because your media hides him from you.

Here he is on Foxnews talking about the President of Mexico making demands of Joe Biden:

At 0:50 "Mexico just asked for ten billion dollars a year, they would never ask that (of me), I wouldn't give 'em ten cents."

The pants wetters crying about how America sucks are wrong. His former State Department spokes woman goes on to explain how Trump was able to work with Obredor, the left-wing President of Mexico during Trump's time. They negotiated, they made deals favorable for both sides, and Mexico helped implement Remain in Mexico which worked very well.

Now, Obredor joins the TDS movement to dismiss Trump, but for Trump to even mention him, shows that negotiations are still possible. The big difference with Trump is that he negotiates from strength, not the bizarre combination of American guilt and weakness that our "leaders" typically bargain from.

Your problem is that no matter how much you vilify the imaginary Orange Bogeyman that you have your shrinking number of followers believing is real, the Donald Trump who is real is still out there and when he talks, he makes sense to anyone who wants America and Americans to succeed.
Oh, he makes lots of sense. Definitely not a deranged lunatic whose brain is melting down in real time. JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES!

GJnleqLW4AE__KZ

crazy-gizmo-gremlins.gif

Here he is on Foxnews talking about the President of Mexico making demands of Joe Biden:

At 0:50 "Mexico just asked for ten billion dollars a year, they would never ask that (of me), I wouldn't give 'em ten cents."

The pants wetters crying about how America sucks are wrong. His former State Department spokes woman goes on to explain how Trump was able to work with Obredor, the left-wing President of Mexico during Trump's time. They negotiated, they made deals favorable for both sides, and Mexico helped implement Remain in Mexico which worked very well.

Now, Obredor joins the TDS movement to dismiss Trump, but for Trump to even mention him, shows that negotiations are still possible. The big difference with Trump is that he negotiates from strength, not the bizarre combination of American guilt and weakness that our "leaders" typically bargain from.

Is this the same Mexico that he said would give him pesos to build the wall or is it a different one?

Democrats react to Donald Trump's record-breaking fundraiser in Florida:

At 1:10, a Biden Spokesman, looking like he got out of bed a moment before going on camera talks about a media campaign targetting AAPI,* Latino and African-American voters, presumbably having given up on anyone else. Ironic, since polls show those demographics inceasingly giving up on Democrats.

No, I take it back, about forgetting everyone else. Moments later the spokeman talks about Biden going to Madison - Wisconsin, I assume - to talk to student loan deadbeats, who make up the bulk of Biden's base at this point.

*Asian and Pacific Islanders. I had to look it up. I thought he was sleepily saying "Aaay-PI, so it took a moment.

And so we are supposed to believe Trump telling us he broke a fundrasing record. LOL!

The election wasn't hacked, it was programmed results from the start and covered up at the finish.
Not this time. :)

Democrats, You have an Election Problem, and the Name is Donald Trump :laughing0301:

Actually, I wish the media would play more of Trump's unhinged, rambling, slurring, and congnitively disconnected speeches.

Until the Mexicans realized Trump was scamming them and wouldn't actually process any of those asylum claims.

Forum List

Back