TrumpUSA: Rest-State/Engagement [Life Help?]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does TrumpUSA make you feel passionate about geopolitical distress (as it relates to lifestyle-discourse)?

Honestly?

====

"As U.S. President Donald Trump continued his tweet-tirades about the importance of rallying troops to storm areas of Syria and Libya while ISIS was planning an initiative involving North Korea and Saudi Arabia, terrorists in the Middle East banded together to create more 'focused fronts' to disrupt normal commercial traffic all over the Middle East, Europe, and North America. This would either be a rather troublesome conflagration or, hopefully, something the international community could simply manage. Who would be the managers?"

ross4.jpg

"As with any international political turmoil, there are serious human/social concerns regarding life and health, and the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Amnesty International, World Health Organization, and U.S. humanitarian groups can not be expected to cover everything. While skirmishes were expected (and observed) in the 'hot areas' cited by both President Trump and Muslim leaders/terrorists in the Middle East, world leaders wondered about the medical costs. How would 'TrumpUSA' serve as a beacon for valuable traffic/lifestyle-oriented health discussions? Was that even a priority?"

ross3.jpg

"Access to resources is crucial, because without the proper facilities and medical equipment, dialogue concerning geopolitical intrigue can simply sound like 'hot air noise' made by blithely neglectful world politicians(!). You can't entreat a global interest in political/religious issue controversies without addressing the need for daily lifestyle contemplation and how new age consumerism has turned traffic into daily prayer. How will CNN and Al Jazeera report on such matters in this new age of great traffic? Will the Trump Administration tend to the interests of pedestrians around the world who only want to see evidence of basic medical/social diplomacy?"

ross2.jpg

"While Americans sit at home and enjoy TV programs or movies featuring exciting actors/celebrities portray compassionate/passionate professional medical-men/doctors such as Dr. Ross (George Clooney!), U.S. forces in the Middle East and pedestrian/civilian Muslims living in 'hot areas' such as Syria and Libya and Iran wonder if all the modern geopolitical 'chatter' concerning OPEC, Israel-Palestine, NATO, the World Bank, and other institutions will crystallize into spiraling human costs and medical crises. That's why funding and education and responsible journalism become so vital. We want to entertain geopolitical consciousness while having the 'basic luxury' of coming home and contemplating what medical professionals and humanitarian workers are doing to 'bandage' traffic-related incendiary situations(!)."

ross1.jpg

"This Thanksgiving in America, we might consider how capitalism has shaped the Earth and how customs regarding family reunions, ritual dinners, and basic cultural hospitality reflects a civilization awareness of the social impact of trade and traffic. Are Muslims happy about Americans relishing in Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) as an alternative to traditional turkey dinner while refugee Muslims in the Middle East are perspiring about basic foodstuffs delivered by the Shahs or U.S. officials? Soldiers run into the field, diplomats offer place-mats for incendiary intrigue, and doctors and priests wait to calculate the aftermath/cost. Capitalism has to be more 'descriptive' than ever(!)."

ross5.jpg

"I want to enjoy this summer on the East Coast (USA) sipping Limca soda (imported from India!) or 7Up soda (from America!). I want to sit at a picnic table with my girlfriend and think about the amenities of American consumerism and not worry about who is nudging President Trump in Syria or who is nudging ISIS in Libya(!). Of course, I can't 'escape' the world of reality and must feel 'spiritually prepared' for any condition of 'complete depression.' In other words, I anticipate American diplomacy with a nice patriotic fervor. Don't you?"

ross6.jpg

TRUMP: Commerce began altering the world since the days of TR.
CARTER: Yes, Mr. President, TR (Teddy Roosevelt) was a 'diplomacy-pioneer.'
TRUMP: This summer, countless Americans will enjoy Chinese food at restaurants.
CARTER: We want continued diplomatic relations with Hong Kong and South Korea!
TRUMP: Stabilizing the commerce community requires optimism and diligence...
CARTER: We want doctors and priests in America to feel proud of D.C. policies.
TRUMP: TrumpUSA is all about rest-states, engagement, and life-lines, Carter!
CARTER: I agree, sir; we want Americans to enjoy streaming episodes of ER online.
TRUMP: We want equal praise for audiences of Al Jazeera, Carter.
CARTER: The White House must coordinate media with philosophy!
TRUMP: That's why we have passionate counselors such as yourself...
CARTER: I'll get to work and prepare for this important summer season.
TRUMP: Hail to dollar-sign humility!

====

:1peleas:

Forum List

Back