Republicans vs Democrats

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?
What really irks me about cons, is they claim to be christian, but they take food from hungry children, they throw the elderly, the sick, and the poor out in the street, and they waste trillions of dollars on wars. This proves that they don't give a god damn about Jesus, they are workers of iniquity. Matthew 7: 21-22

Oh pulease, Christians do more to feed and cloth the poor than anyone. Take your pathetic BS and stick it up your ass
Christian yes, republicans no....and you know it, Satan.

LOL Back pedal much, moron?
The way everything goes over your head, you probably don't have to open a door to walk through.

Take your childish little BS and go sell it elsewhere, drunk

What really irks me about cons, is they claim to be christian, but they take food from hungry children, they throw the elderly, the sick, and the poor out in the street, and they waste trillions of dollars on wars. This proves that they don't give a god damn about Jesus, they are workers of iniquity. Matthew 7: 21-22

Oh pulease, Christians do more to feed and cloth the poor than anyone. Take your pathetic BS and stick it up your ass

The way everything goes over your head, you probably don't have to open a door to walk through.

Gee, must have struck a nerve.

Gee, must have struck a nerve.

Hardly, middle school insults stopped bothering me way back in middle school.....child. Now GFY old man

Paying the workers a fair amount is what it is...Pubs only care about the rich and giant corps, fools.

Define 'fair' .... and then we'll talk.
Fair is a wage that is kept up with rates of cost of living and productivity. The minimum wage is far below both.

Someone said, "Define Fair"

Do you think you make enough money for what work you do? If not, it's not a fair wage. THE END.

None of us want to challenge our boss because we respect our job. But our CEO's just like our car dealers take advantage of that.

It's up to YOU as a person to demand your worth. If you are just happy to be poor and make your boss rich then you are what is happening today.

Then, basically, you have no argument supporting a mandated minimum wage, right?

More free shit! That's all we need!
:cuckoo:
Um neither one of those are "free shit". They both require having a job.
When the government interferes with the free market and sets a minimum wage, that is free shit to the unskilled worker.

What you idiotic liberals do not accept is that it is not necessary that every job pays enough to support a family. Unskilled teenagers, living at home with their parents and siblings, do not need to earn enough to pay for the rent, the food, the utilities, the family car, health insurance, etc.
As usual you cons miss out on basic facts. The average age of fast food workers is 29. Low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher wage jobs. 18 million people make less than $10.10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than $15, which is the wage one must be able to live off of based on current inflation?
People who make less than they need to make should refuse to work for such low wages...seek a higher paying job.

Setting a minimum wage does little more than raise the prices of goods and services provided.
Well gee that logic would make sense except for the fact that higher paying jobs are scarce. For instance, Last year 1 million people applied for 50,000 McDonald's jobs.

Raising the wage would have only a slight effect on prices. It wouldn't nearly be enough to offset the extra few hundred bucks a month a person would make. Also, the huge increase in consumer spending would help the economy over time.

That is more a commentary on the quality of the work force.

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?

You know my grandpa used to have a phrase for this .... he called it unmitigated bullshit.

NOW I know what he meant.

^You clearly don't educate yourself on all parties and all information.

Hate Mongering is ---->MOSTLY,------ a Fox News Right thing.

I hold an un-bias stance. I don't care about parties, I care about information. Today what I see is the Left using a so called "bleeding heart". I see some on the left as being "Freedom loving hippies". Or perhaps you could point me to anger driven media on the Left. Because I could point out dozens of anger driven media on the Right.

The Right uses Anger Mongering and then says the other party does. The Right uses Fear Mongering and then says the other party does.

I've never once seen a Left Winger Media Source use Fear Mongering or I've never once seen them use Anger Mongering. I have however seen them get mad at certain selective Republicans, and sometimes they profile. Learn the difference :)

Have you forgotten throwing grandma over the cliff?
Or Republicans want everyone to have dirty water?
The left have their own fear mongering also.

Paying the workers a fair amount is what it is...Pubs only care about the rich and giant corps, fools.

Fair is a wage that is kept up with rates of cost of living and productivity. The minimum wage is far below both.

Waiting for a number ....

but, in the meantime, wouldn't fair be more appropriately, a wage commensurate with your contribution?
The number is $15 per hour. That is the wage needed to be kept up with today's average cost of living standards.

but, in the meantime, wouldn't fair be more appropriately, a wage commensurate with your contribution?
The number is $15 per hour. That is the wage needed to be kept up with today's average cost of living standards.

.... and what are you willing to do to earn it?

How do you propose the businessman offset the cost of labor, or the unintended consequence of having to raise everybody's pay, as well as the concomitant increase in payroll tax, pension payments, etc.?

Last edited:

So why did the Dem's only raise it by 30 cents in 2009?
Why didn't they make it 10.00 an hour instead of 7.25?

The Republicans would have blocked anything more than 30 cents.

How do you propose the businessman offset the cost of labor, or the unintended consequence of having to raise everybody's pay, as well as the concomitant increase in payroll tax, pension payments, etc.?
A dramatic increase that high would be raised gradually over a few years. That will give the businesses time to respond. During that time, the boost to consumer demand from bigger paychecks will improve the market.

A dramatic increase that high would be raised gradually over a few years. That will give the businesses time to respond. During that time, the boost to consumer demand from bigger paychecks will improve the market.

Raise the price 10%...horrors.

Oh brother
They had the House and Senate, more than enough to pass it.

Oh brother
They had the House and Senate, more than enough to pass it.
How interesting you are stupid enough to believe this. It's as if you have a memory like that of a goldfish.

Tell me something. You know how the Right is always whining about Barney Frank preventing Bush from shrinking the GSEs? How was Barney Frank able to do that when the Republicans owned the House, the Senate, and the White House?

(cue Final Jeopardy theme)

By the way peach, the minimum wage increased by 70 cents in 2009. Not 30 cents.

And the bill which raised the minimum wage was passed in....wait for it...2007.

Hmm. Who was President in 2007? Would that guy have approved a hike to $10.10, you think?

So the Dems had a double whammy blocking them. A filibuster by Senate Republicans, and a veto by a Republican President.

This lesson in the American political system brought to you by Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Medicated Food...

Forum List

Back